PM Yingluck wishes everyday to be St Valentine's Day

webfact

This woman's head is full of air, nothing else...

... my dog shows more intelligence (not to mention courage) than this pathetic excuse for a PM does

And your head is full of...? Seriously grow up.

Yes, his head has one brain cell less than an amoeba.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It could certainly be described as a naive statement, although I would like to think that perhaps she does wish that everyone could be kind and love each other.

It does contrast with the bile, hatred and abuse which spews continuously from her opponents, both on this forum and in the outside (real) world.

I wonder into which camp most of the people of Thailand fall?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This woman's head is full of air, nothing else...

... my dog shows more intelligence (not to mention courage) than this pathetic excuse for a PM does

And your head is full of...? Seriously grow up.

Yes, his head has one brain cell less than an amoeba.

Spreading love are we?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The two farangs, maybe tourists, look quite happy to have met such a dynamic, charismatic leader. Probably made their holiday. Just peachy.

On the phone to back home:

"Marge, Marge, we just met the president of Taiwan! In person!! She's quite peculiar as she asked us if we wanted to buy some rice! "

Edited by Davidhere
  • Like 2

Mrs Prime Minister, Elected by the people, chosen by the vote by her party to be our first Female PM, many on here dislike that fact, and that you stood tall and unwavering in the face of adversity, unwarranted attacks, and just plain hatefulness, but yet you persevered when the dust cleared you where still there!

Thank you for your protection of Thailand's Democracy, you Mrs Prime Minister are truly a lady who does stand tall and stare adversity in the eye. Thank you and yes also thank you for the Valentine wish!

Peace be with you!

Your arrow has missed the target.. I've heard Yingluck prefers real men. wink.png

Like indicted red shirt terrorist Arisaman.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/475703-yingluck-dismisses-photo-of-her-with-fugitive-red-shirt-arisman/page-6#entry4496021

Happy Valentines days Mrs PM Yingluck Shinowatra!

Peace

err she aint a "Mrs" she's a "Ms".... dear YK is not married, old chap...but before you get idea's pretty sure she will not go for an old fat farang with no money, she leaves them for her sisters in the NE of the country...rolleyes.gif

No. Too much hate here for that to happen sad to say.

If TVF is anything to go by, then yes, I fully agree with you.

They actually thought the young lady was the tour guide

Thailands first female Prime Minister, Yingluck, is quite the star here on Thai Visa, she has got her fair share of admirers and of course on the opposite side, the vocal minority of bitter twisted gentlemen who froth at the mouth whenever her name is mentioned.

Unbeknownst to them, their posts reveal more about the quality of their character than the subject of their all consuming love and affection.

I think the caretaker P.M. and her family are quirt nice people apart from Thaskin , because I sit on the Democrat ( Abhisit )side of the fence , doesn't mean you have to be nasty , there - in lies the democracy part that I encourage , everyone is entitled to their own opinion, opinions are like arsoles, everyone has one,

• Like 1

Thailands first female Prime Minister, Yingluck, is quite the star here on Thai Visa, she has got her fair share of admirers and of course on the opposite side, the vocal minority of bitter twisted gentlemen who froth at the mouth whenever her name is mentioned.

Unbeknownst to them, their posts reveal more about the quality of their character than the subject of their all consuming love and affection.

You got the all consuming part spot on, however, the rest of your post is far more revealing as to both your intellect and character. Those you lie down with dogs will get up with fleas.

"Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said today (Friday) that she wished everyday to be St Valentine’s Day so that Thai people would love one another."

Then the government hospitals would be overrun with teenage mothers giving birth and the Thai population would explode.

To me such a trite statement by the PM ( puppet minister) underlines the amount of intelligence she displays.

• Like 2

Peace

err she aint a "Mrs" she's a "Ms".... dear YK is not married, old chap...but before you get idea's pretty sure she will not go for an old fat farang with no money, she leaves them for her sisters in the NE of the country...rolleyes.gif

You are right,she won't go for you, quite the intelligent women our PM!

• Like 1

Peace

Harsh, funny, but harsh.

Peace

You are right,she won't go for you, quite the intelligent women our PM!

You MUST be in love! cheesy.gif

You got the all consuming part spot on, however, the rest of your post is far more revealing as to both your intellect and character. Those you lie down with dogs will get up with fleas.

Whenever I've asked Moonmao a direct question, he's never answered. Just made assumptions about the people who post here. Obviously a huge admirer of Thaksin for whatever reason. I have spent my life opposed to the nasties who mess up our world - whether they are large corporations or individuals such as the Hitlers, Mussolini's, Marcos, Amins, Thaksins, Pinochets and so forth. They all fall into the same category and they all have their fawning acolytes who only see leadership stars and not the truth behind the glamor, torture, deaths and greed. For the life of me I don't understand the personality of people who need the Thaksins to lead them. It is not as if Thaksin's actions are opaque. They are so transparent to be downright obvious. Yes, Thaksin was the man pictured shopping in Louis Vuitton, Paris, whilst his reds were sleeping on the street in Bangkok. Then he compared himself to The Lady in Burma and Mandela. What delusion! Hardly a comparison drawn by an intelligent person! Tell me Moonmao: Would you compare Thaksin to Mandela or Gandhi?

• Like 1

Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said today (Friday) that she wished everyday to be St Valentine’s Day so that Thai people would love one another.

Yes: Thai Rak Thai - been there, done that

Edited by metisdead
Overly large bold font reset to normal.

So in Poo's version of Groundhog Day will she also become a better person? She could use the time loop to educate herself on politics and English, improve a few character weaknesses like honesty and humility, and perhaps even break the bonds of dependence on her criminal brother.

Edited by JRSoul
  • Like 2

You suffer the same handicap as most PTP politicians. You can't tell a majority from a minority.

It is truly a pity that Thailand's first female PM/DM will be remembered for heading one of the most corrupt, albeit hopefully short lived, regimes; openly cavorting and following instructions from a convicted criminal fugitive fraudster, whilst being caught telling lie after lie, cheating, attempting to suppress free speech, attempting to whitewash her brother's crimes and outstanding charges, not accounting for billions of missing baht and acting illegally whilst refusing to answer questions.

I couldn't care less about which side anyone is on, but any government who acts like this needs to be probed and brought to justice if their is sufficient evidence.

This has nothing to do with upholding democracy, the rule of law or improving things for the Thai poor. It is simply one gang trying to seize total power and being dislodged by their rivals.

Your hatred is both tangible and risible , but I do like the "openly cavorting" bit.

On a more serious note, do you have any evidence of the "billions of missing baht", her responsibility for them and please can you present your evidence.

so why are you interested in the matter of YS. just had to put your 2 cents in i guess.