Getting out of the bargirl / Isaan dating scene - feels great!

Tmymaimee

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know…when we're in the club and she is wearing skin tight, mini shorts, 4" spike heels and has one leg raised on the table of drinks to make a 90 deg angle and grinding me…its not my vision of who I take home to visit my mother. In her spare time she worked at Soi 6. All my friends made the same comment.

• Like 2

It's good when people make changes to their life if what they were doing was making them unhappy as seems to be the case with the OP.

It's better if they can reflect on their behaviour and move on fully, for good.

Then the shame and guilt are no longer transferred on to others, in this case with some vile and deeply misogynistic language.

• Like 1

Good for the OP.

A lot of farangs go through a sort of "xxxxx fascination" phase when they first get here. This and what the OP euphemistically describes as "Isaan dating" are roads to nowhere.

Normal farangs grow out of it after a month or two.

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed.
  • Like 2

Even if the OP is a troll, I believe he is right in that dating and sleeping with girls where money is involved will eventually feel unfullfilling and empty. I know some guys who can keep the enthusiasm going for bargirls year after year and that's great for them. I'm not saint, I went through the pros and semi-pros myself to begin with, but I guess I am not hard enough to not become emotionally invested in some of them and that leads to a lot of misery, for both her and me a lot of the time.

• Like 1

I have lived here for 23 years, I came here when I was 35, that's the difference, I was a young guy, and I got along ok..

I would think most guys on ThaiVisa are old men, too old to adapt, am I right ?

Hey, guess what, that's why you can't get along, you are too old, just go back to your own home, be safe.

Thailand is not an Old peoples Home.

ThaiVisa forum might be though.

• Like 1

if your young its proberly good for you to get out but if your old like me then this bar girl dating scene is the only option one has

My mission is to find an old Thai lady that's done the job on a few foreigner and built up a next egg so we can live in relative comfort without constant ATM withdrawl.

In that case a bird about 25 should have amassed the much needed riches you need to burn.
  • Like 1

Stopped when I read "The super hot whore built for nothing but sex".

who speaks like this?

These are just normal girl in not so normal situations that you are contributing to.

Well I married one but sometimes I dream of renting the ferrari

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Referring to women as cars?

Seriously?