Getting out of the bargirl / Isaan dating scene - feels great!

Tmymaimee

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Not sure that living with an old guy can be considered as "bettering oneself".
Unless the ultimate aim was to keep old guy assets, and be rid of old guy.
In which case, back to "you were only a trick".

Well that's an opinion ... and as my eldest son says, "opinions are like <deleted>, everyone has got one and they're usually full of "

So if we did a role reversal ... your much younger, you miss you kid/s, sick of pandering to one-night (remunerated) stands, the no-condom type, the macho treat them mean type, or whatever ... or you had the opportunity for some 'normalcy' (one partner), be with you kid/s and treated with some consideration ...

'52' you stick to the one night stands?

"Not sure that living with an old guy can be considered as "bettering oneself".

Unless the ultimate aim was to keep old guy assets, and be rid of old guy.

In which case, back to "you were only a trick".

Well that's an opinion ... and as my eldest son says, "opinions are like <deleted>, everyone has got one and they're usually full of "

So if we did a role reversal ... your much younger, you miss you kid/s, sick of pandering to one-night (remunerated) stands, the no-condom type, the macho treat them mean type, or whatever ... or you had the opportunity for some 'normalcy' (one partner), be with you kid/s and treated with some consideration ...

'52' you stick to the one night stands?

Nah, I prefer long term contracts with marriage and children.

But it's still business.

I know this was for "52".

But 52 and I have some things in common, so, I just want to ask,

whats better, living with a young 52, who is taking care of the expenses and seed money for her future,

or sitting with a number on her blouse, wondering if another 8 hour shift will go by, without a customer?

seriously,

If you must judge people, it should be by their individual actions, their beliefs and the size of their dreams,

if they even have any,

bar girls want to pay off their scooter, and make it home alive,

I have sampled a few in Chiang Mai, and found them to be fearful of their future, but not ashamed of who they are,

they seemed to be happy to be working at all, and seemingly picking their own poison,

by the way,

the customers they had to deal with in those bars, was pretty gross, by anyone's "standards"

Edited by Scarpolo

got to laugh at these guys who are 50+ and think a 20 year age range isn't a big deal.

you are all delusional.

I could ask any girl my age or a little older if they would want to be in a relationship with a guy that old and they will all say "fuc_k NO"

unless you look like george clooney, or you present an immense financial disparity, where they can benefit. Otherwise, they will find the idea revolting and their friends would make fun of them about it.

50/30 = financial based relationship in most cases considering there are not to many george clooneys running around....

not going to judge you, just giving the honest truth about it. if she is happy and you are happy, then i don't really give a fuc_k what you do. just don't delude yourself about it.

Edited by Metapod

got to laugh at these guys who are 50+ and think a 20 year age range isn't a big deal.

you are all delusional.

I could ask any girl my age or a little older if they would want to be in a relationship with a guy that old and they will all say "fuc_k NO"

unless you look like george clooney, or you present an immense financial disparity, where they can benefit. Otherwise, they will find the idea revolting and their friends would make fun of them about it.

50/30 = financial based relationship in most cases considering there are not to many george clooneys running around....

not going to judge you, just giving the honest truth about it. if she is happy and you are happy, then i don't really give a fuc_k what you do. just don't delude yourself about it.

You would be dead wrong.

In my 40's, most of my girlfriends were in their mid 20's. why?

The same reasons the girls in their 30's wants at guy 50,

Because we offer them a stability and security they cannot get easily in their age group,

and we can stimulate them in many ways beyond the obvious.

Dead wrong, this was before I came to Thailand,

Here its a national imperative it seems

What language would you be asking them in?

Just out of interest you understand.

I don't hear many Thai ladies saying "F^$k no"

you are all delusional.

Agree.100%..

Don't remember a lot of these girls running around with older farangs 25 years ago..Infact there were very few farangs around then and alot of the farangs were quite young!.seems a retirement /supply/poverty/ issarn scenario today.

And don't delude yourself of what others think..Thai or farang..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you are all delusional.

Agree.100%..

Don't remember a lot of these girls running around with older farangs 25 years ago..Infact there were very few farangs around then and alot of the farangs were quite young!.seems a retirement /supply/poverty/ issarn scenario today.

25 years ago?

The demographics were far different,

Was there a BTS and an MRT?

How many 30 year olds had cars back then?

Fact: No matter your age,

if you look good, (not fat and unkempt) dont act like their parents,

can handle younger girls in bed, and in treat them well, both privately, and in public, they will be interested,

it's their nature, and if they are attracted, you know it, you also know it, if they aren't.

or, maybe you wouldn't.

Being with younger women is nothing new to many of us.

you asked the wrong girls, period.

Edited by Scarpolo

I didn't ask anyone..I was stating an observation..

Stop personalizing everything..

none of this is personal,

just a learning forum for all,

I keep an eye open for anything that will alert me to the pitfalls of Thailand,

I see most of them, and none of them are new, but, I am also aware that even the hustlers, get hustled,

so I am open to all postings,

not trying to come off as the all knowing, in any way,

maybe its just my accent,

it has gotten me in trouble before

• Like 1

you are all delusional.

Agree.100%..

25 years ago?

can handle younger girls in bed, and in treat them well, both privately, and in public, they will be interested,

it's their nature, and if they are attracted, you know it, you also know it, if they aren't.

or, maybe you wouldn't.

you are an old delusional man. you can only get a younger girl because you are in a significantly poorer country (Thailand). You know that and that is why you are here.

I asked the wrong girls? lol. The only girls who are my age and would show any interest in you are either hookers, or poor and uneducated.

• Like 2

you are all delusional.

Agree.100%..

25 years ago?

or, maybe you wouldn't.

you are an old delusional man. you can only get a younger girl because you are in a significantly poorer country (Thailand). You know that and that is why you are here.

I asked the wrong girls? lol. The only girls who are my age and would show any interest in you are either hookers, or poor and uneducated.

would that rule out, "educated hookers?"

first off ... to one and all in TV

one one hand, I do understand the anonymity (of not using your real name), but on the other, I wonder what its a sign of; being able to distance yourself from that part that wants to speak you mind, but is too timid too under your real name?

To my mind, many of us come here to learn how to deal with things that we or our friends are unable to ...

So '52' ... I feel we have more in common that differences; I agree in the 'long term'; 'marriage' and also that it is a 'business';

I have been in a few 'businesses' and aside from the 'assets' (which can be replaced), I feel the emotional bank-balance is a different thing in its entirety ... so many posters are bitter and vindictive that I believe their emotional bank balance is bankrupt.

Scarpolo ... a septic no doubt (not that there is anything wrong with that; but by your move (Thailand), it suggests where your head is at) and I like reading your posts ... they are measured

Megapod ... you say you make observations (which is good), but they are opinions (and I discussed them before) that come from a negative place; we have all been burned brother (as to how much we contributed to the breakdown of previous relationships is for another session ...)

but lets look at George Clooney ... he's just a male butterfly, flitting from one female to another; is he today's Rock Hudson; I don't know and I don't care ... I am living in my world, not some surreal media world with photo-shopped opportunities

live and let live ... "there, but by the grace of (insert), go I" ...

'mean what you say, say what you mean, but don't be mean when you say it' ... if you don't like that 'sex and travel' (f ...off)

• Like 1

first off ... to one and all in TV

one one hand, I do understand the anonymity (of not using your real name), but on the other, I wonder what its a sign of; being able to distance yourself from that part that wants to speak you mind, but is too timid too under your real name?

To my mind, many of us come here to learn how to deal with things that we or our friends are unable to ...

So '52' ... I feel we have more in common that differences; I agree in the 'long term'; 'marriage' and also that it is a 'business';

I have been in a few 'businesses' and aside from the 'assets' (which can be replaced), I feel the emotional bank-balance is a different thing in its entirety ... so many posters are bitter and vindictive that I believe their emotional bank balance is bankrupt.

Scarpolo ... a septic no doubt (not that there is anything wrong with that; but by your move (Thailand), it suggests where your head is at) and I like reading your posts ... they are measured

Megapod ... you say you make observations (which is good), but they are opinions (and I discussed them before) that come from a negative place; we have all been burned brother (as to how much we contributed to the breakdown of previous relationships is for another session ...)

but lets look at George Clooney ... he's just a male butterfly, flitting from one female to another; is he today's Rock Hudson; I don't know and I don't care ... I am living in my world, not some surreal media world with photo-shopped opportunities

live and let live ... "there, but by the grace of (insert), go I" ...

'mean what you say, say what you mean, but don't be mean when you say it' ... if you don't like that 'sex and travel' (f ...off)

I came to Thailand at the insistence of a friend from NYC, who has lived here for 15 years, and each time he came back to visit, found me in yet, another unhappy marriage or relationship, regardless of their age, and pressed me repeatedly that when I ran out of excuses, to come to bkk,

those excuses were good one's, raising two kids alone, the new wife with cancer, but when they were all through draining me, I decided to take him up on it, arriving with two pair of jeans, a pair of sneakers, boat shoes, and 3 tee shirts, and, one guitar. Everything else, I left home.

After being here less than two weeks, I was ready to leave this overpopulated, polluted city, until I met a girl that I liked, and that changed many things.

Do I expect it to last? of course not.

Will this one be different than any other of the stories I read about, ,doubtful.

Is she honest about herself; mostly.

But this is my overall feeling about thailand, as sung by friend Rich Glauber, enjoy:

Edited by Scarpolo

Scar, thanks for the honest and open posts on this topic. Takes a lot to write so openly on such things. Some of your knockers here wouldn't dare to while they live in denial and really probably believe their wives/gfs are with them for themselves and not the contents of the wallet/bank account.

Thanks pal. I've enjoyed your input....

• Like 2

Scar, thanks for the honest and open posts on this topic. Takes a lot to write so openly on such things. Some of your knockers here wouldn't dare to while they live in denial and really probably believe their wives/gfs are with them for themselves and not the contents of the wallet/bank account.

You are just as delusional as he is. He is a 50+ old man dating a former prostitute 20+ years younger. Then has the gall to claim it isn't a relationship built around financial disparity and support. I bet he even pays her money every month.

Then he tries to be tell (a guy in his 20s) that girls my age think its perfectly fine to date old men like him? lol. it is like he is living in a completely different universe to the real world. sady, a universe many older foreigners find themselves inhabiting while in Thailand.

You are just as delusional as he is. He is a 50+ old man dating a former prostitute 20+ years younger. Then has the gall to claim it isn't a relationship built around financial disparity and support. I bet he even pays her money every month.

Then he tries to be tell (a guy in his 20s) that girls my age think its perfectly fine to date old men like him? lol. it is like he is living in a completely different universe to the real world. sady, a universe many older foreigners find themselves inhabiting while in Thailand.

Seemingly, you require a bit more of a grasp of reading comprehension as you are not understanding what is really quite simple.

For the benefit of others, less bright and talented as yourself,

what I said was,

Some girls in their 20's prefer men in their early 40's: This is an undisputable fact of life

Some girls in their 30's prefer men in their early 50's: This is an undisputable fact of life, too. (notice the extra o at the end of too?

Since, by your own admission, you are neither a girl in her 20's,

nor, are you, by your admission again, a girl in her 30's,

I can assure you when I state as eloquently as I can,

you don't know by any weight or measure of experience

what you are talking about, in any way, in any form,

at all on this topic, do you?

And let me add, yes, I am paying to live with her, same as I was paying the fat old, ugly condo owner to live I in a gated community, which is what I am used too, far away from the city, the noise, the congestion and the pollution, in what I consider, the long island of bangkok.

If I was broke, would she be with me?

well, then, self proclaimed expert on a topic of which he has no experience,

how else would I pay my "rent?"

Edited by Scarpolo

"Dating" hookers? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Not at all. Many prostitutes have boyfriends or are trying to find boyfriends. They can keep their work separate.

Could you allow your Thai bar girlfriend to continue being a bar girl?

I guess if I trusted her enough I might, but I would hope that she would not have to continue bar work and certainly hope she would not choose to do so. If she did, I guess the relationship (if that's what it was) would be over for me.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

you are all delusional.

You know, Metapod,

In addition to the girls not wanting to be honest,

You are on a forum where I would speculate many of the men while in their 40's. dated girls in their 20's

Since you are not yet a man, in his 40's, or 50's.

in order for you to command any respectability here,

You need to acknowledge, that there is a lot about the world, you just DO NOT know.

Do you acknowldge this simple factoid?

And to add, whether you seek credibility or not,

When I was "your age" I drove a taxi in NYC and Miami,

I was taken by surprise many many times, when topless dancers, and call girls, would call me for the ride's both ways, and the amount of in some cases, gorgeous married women working as escorts, astounded me. Mind you, these aren't thai women, and their husbands didn't know, but for crissakes, I did, and never forgot that lesson.

Be careful, girls don't always tell the truth, to guys.....

I also am aware of a website operating in the States,

where girls advertise themselves as either, hourly, overnight, or GFE, girlfriend equivalent, for more time,

A friend introduced me to a few of these girls,

ALL of them, were married, living in other states, either stewardess, business women, or just hoe's on the travel circuit,

Eminem said it best,

"not a jealous man, but females lie"

now, about that admission?

the one where, since you aren't a female in her 20's or 30,

and that you are not a man in his 40's or 50's, so you don't know "jack" about this topic,

Edited by Scarpolo

Some normal girls in their 20s do go with older guys for reasons other than money.

IMO the odds of that happening in Thailand with a farang are much lower than in the West.

Even if "love" exists, it's not that important to marriage in Thai culture, money very often is #1 - that is the normal situation here compared to the Disney fantasy ours strive for.

But nothing you can say starting with "All" will be true.

Nothing is black and white but shades of grey, and things do change over time, both for the better and worse.

And we all have our own experience, which is true for ourselves, until we learn otherwise by hard evidence - often very hard, school of hard knocks right on our own head.

But then some of us are just "luckier" than others too and get the fantasy in real life which we've constructed in our head ahead of time. Maybe good karma from past lives. . .

• Like 1

I have never read such dribble and pathetic comments in all my life, you are all talking about WOMEN here not some object that would seem to be disposable to some and to those of put down the bar girls go and have a bloody good look in the mirror you have probably enjoyed a bar girls company before and YOU are probably not the best looking bull in the paddock do you really think they want to spend time with all men who are unshaven smell of stale booze etc etc ...NO they do it because they have too ! ! ! think about.

get off their case and lets try an stimulate some decent thought provoking comments that don't include :

how do I handle my thai GF

how much money should I give her

the price of whiskey is going up

etc etc etc etc

And if you don't things that happen in Thailand go to that place they call an airport and USE IT

• Like 1

I have never read such dribble and pathetic comments in all my life, you are all talking about WOMEN here not some object that would seem to be disposable to some and to those of put down the bar girls go and have a bloody good look in the mirror you have probably enjoyed a bar girls company before and YOU are probably not the best looking bull in the paddock do you really think they want to spend time with all men who are unshaven smell of stale booze etc etc ...NO they do it because they have too ! ! ! think about.

get off their case and lets try an stimulate some decent thought provoking comments that don't include :

how do I handle my thai GF

how much money should I give her

the price of whiskey is going up

etc etc etc etc

And if you don't things that happen in Thailand go to that place they call an airport and USE IT

Actually claiming they're all in the game because they "have to" is in itself very demeaning, putting them down.

Many many are very much there out of choice, gives them a much higher income, much more power over men, greater freedom to do what they like, in all very empowering from a feminist POV than they would otherwise have had if they'd stayed in the mainstream path.

So YOU get off their case, and also anyone who chooses to live their life the way they like, as long as they're not hurting anyone it's not your business to denigrate.

If you don't like the content of a post or a thread just ignore it until you find something more interesting.

If TV isn't worth your time because you're only interested in certain topics and other others that dominate the place then find another place online to hang out.

Let's discuss ideas, not attack the posters.

• Like 2