Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Av, for those that know me on here over the years, sums me up. But i think i may change it again when i figure out how. Have another one in mind or two...

I love cat. I used to have two cats but one died. I only have one left. I like to call him my plumply panther.

post-191572-13948478969845_thumb.jpg

How could it be when there aren't even accurate numbers on the total number of visitors? Pattaya tourism sources say 8 million, others say 4-5.

Then how do you define your "sex tourist" term.

And what percentage of the total fit that definition?

My ballpark was 2-3 million, probably as accurate as you'll get.

Hi, this thread is for elementary stuff and light hearted, we don't want to discuss another thing...(:

I like a beer or 6 so thats my photo and my name well you can guess. I wish i didnt put a space between the words of my name every time i sign in i forget the space.

I dislike like the taste of beer. I don't know how can people drink it. But anyway, that is the biggest beer can/bottle I have ever seen.

How could it be when there aren't even accurate numbers on the total number of visitors? Pattaya tourism sources say 8 million, others say 4-5.

Then how do you define your "sex tourist" term.

And what percentage of the total fit that definition?

My ballpark was 2-3 million, probably as accurate as you'll get.

Must be some accurate figures out there somewhere.....accurate ballpark relative to this fine demographic at least.

I think I will leave my av as it is...bland and boring....suits this place of late.
My thread is boring?

Not really.

Well kinda......but not your fault.

The whole place is a tad anal.

Well, why don't you put up some exciting avatar or start some interesting topic to discuss?

They get deleted.

I am still waiting for you to start a new thread or put up some exciting avatar; it is getting on the borderline boring side as of late.

Why yours is so serious looking?

That's from Clockwork Orange, classic film from a great book about the essence of humanity being our free will, ability to choose good or evil.

Wym was random

So you chose it on a whim (Wym :D) ?

Why yours is so serious looking?

That's from Clockwork Orange, classic film from a great book about the essence of humanity being our free will, ability to choose good or evil.

Wym was random

So you chose it on a whim (Wym biggrin.png) ?

You got it!

Solitude is a breeding ground for idiosyncrasy, and I relish that about it, the way it liberates whim.

― Caroline Knapp

My avatar is based on the controversial inscription 1 from Thailand, which is obviously a Thai-related issue.

I wonder why former poster, Bendix, used that name (was it from William Bendix the actor?), and I wonder why he used Stalin in his avatar?

I miss Bendix who had a lively sense of humour and an ability to debate based on facts.

Edited by Stone Inscription 1
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My avatar is based on the controversial inscription 1 from Thailand, which is obviously a Thai-related issue.

I wonder why former poster, Bendix, used that name (was it from William Bendix the actor?), and I wonder why he used Stalin in his avatar?

I miss Bendix who had a lively sense of humour and an ability to debate based on facts.

I am a bit confused. Is the poster, Bendix, the TVF member? If so, what happened to him?

I think Bendix based his name on the comic book character.

Henry Bendix was formerly the head of Stormwatch. After switching places with an alternate version of himself, he came back and became an enemy of The Authority, a team made of people he had once led.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think I will leave my av as it is...bland and boring....suits this place of late.
My thread is boring?

Not really.

Well, why don't you put up some exciting avatar or start some interesting topic to discuss?

They get deleted.

I am still waiting for you to start a new thread or put up some exciting avatar; it is getting on the borderline boring side as of late.

Told you so.

Just waiting for my Shed thread to get axed...

My thread is boring?

Not really.

They get deleted.

Told you so.

Just waiting for my Shed thread to get axed...

Have you seen there are a few exciting threads being discuss as of now (:

^....no.....you are Thai....exciting may have a different meaning for you than me.

Do you think Thai people get excited easily? I am waiting patiently to see your next avatar...hopefully something exciting...

How else can we explain the gunfights and grenade throwing at local gathering/parties.. ;) Too much excitement..

^....no.....you are Thai....exciting may have a different meaning for you than me.

Do you think Thai people get excited easily? I am waiting patiently to see your next avatar...hopefully something exciting...

How else can we explain the gunfights and grenade throwing at local gathering/parties.. ;) Too much excitement..

Hahaha...I just seem not to get why are the western men get excited when they see young Thai girls shake her booty...

How else can we explain the gunfights and grenade throwing at local gathering/parties.. wink.png Too much excitement..

Hahaha...I just seem not to get why are the western men get excited when they see young Thai girls shake her booty...

No bird is going to shake my wallet...............whistling.gif

How else can we explain the gunfights and grenade throwing at local gathering/parties.. wink.png Too much excitement..

You'll change your mind when you see mine (:

wub.png

wub.png

It might be too expensive, 555.