Somsrisonphimai

Perhaps because l did not want to see it.......but way to small to see clearly....the photo, not the bikini or its contents.
I don't want to you to get into trouble with Mrs. if the full size file being displayed (:

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

no problem....trust me

do you mean my missus or your missus ?

Yours of course, you know Thai women are also known for their jealousy.

It seems to me that the guys complaining the loudest about how jealous Thai women are, are the guys that fool around on their Thai women, then they get all indignant when they get called on it...

No, not just fooling around, they do not take it well if their man is being friended with another woman either.

Oh by the way, my avatar has to be taken down since it is inappropriate for a nice Thai woman to be showing off her skin.

While you seem nice, why would I think you were a Thai woman?

• Like 2

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps because l did not want to see it.......but way to small to see clearly....the photo, not the bikini or its contents.
I don't want to you to get into trouble with Mrs. if the full size file being displayed (:

no problem....trust me

It seems to me that the guys complaining the loudest about how jealous Thai women are, are the guys that fool around on their Thai women, then they get all indignant when they get called on it...

No, not just fooling around, they do not take it well if their man is being friended with another woman either.

Oh by the way, my avatar has to be taken down since it is inappropriate for a nice Thai woman to be showing off her skin.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, it is fine.

no problem....trust me

Actually, I think it impossible to believe what one wants, one can only believe what one does.

Are you a Thai woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

no problem....trust me

Actually, I think it impossible to believe what one wants, one can only believe what one does.

Are you a Thai woman?

OMG! After all this time that I have been here participating and discussing about Thailand, you still have doubt about me being a Thai woman, seriously? Oh well...

Mogandave, don't you think there is the distinctive between a woman's post and a man's post? As you can see, my English is not as good and sophisticate as the native English speakers so that alone should give you a clue.

i do think your a thai lady,,,

not because of your english skills,

i cant spell to save my life, i hated english at school, yes a fool i no,

i cant do gramer when i try and write,

but im english through and through,,,lol

now please play nice,,lol

• Like 1

Mogandave, don't you think there is the distinctive between a woman's post and a man's post? As you can see, my English is not as good and sophisticate as the native English speakers so that alone should give you a clue.

i do think your a thai lady,,,

not because of your english skills,

i cant spell to save my life, i hated english at school, yes a fool i no,

i cant do gramer when i try and write,

but im english through and through,,,lol

now please play nice,,lol

I am always nice (: was trying to let him know the obvious.

Where did you learn English? I work with a fair number of Thai women and your Engilsh does not read like theirs.

So are you a Thai woman?

jake as its my nick name.

pigeon because i used to race them in england, i also keep them in thailand,

i no i never did beat them,,lol, before anyone asks,

jake

Do you eat them when they get tired of flying?

I used to watch people flying these birds from north to south of the island where I lived and the one way trip was 250KM, they shipped them up by truck.

Also, I would feed them trying to get them to stay with me up north, just because I had plenty of food.

I once tried putting huge magnets near the trucks to see if I could throw off their homing mechanisms.

So, I now know your nickname, and it is good.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where did you learn English? I work with a fair number of Thai women and your Engilsh does not read like theirs.

So are you a Thai woman?

I can sit here and explain until the cow comes home, you will still don't believe that I am a Thai woman :(.

Why is my English different than theirs, in which way? When you said "working" with Thai women, you meant "taking" ?

jake

I used to watch people flying these birds from north to south of the island where I lived and the one way trip was 250KM, they shipped them up by truck.

Also, I would feed them trying to get them to stay with me up north, just because I had plenty of food.

I once tried putting huge magnets near the trucks to see if I could throw off their homing mechanisms.

ive never eaten my racing pigeons,

i used to eat wood pigeons when i was out shooting in england.

i used to race with the scunthorpe fed and our longest race was just short of 500 miles, but that is as the crow flys so when you think when they fly home they wouldnt do that so they would cover well over 500 miles,

i just got some here as a hobby, plenty of nice colours

my wife loves it when i shout them and they go in there loft,,lol

jake

jake

ive never eaten my racing pigeons,

i used to eat wood pigeons when i was out shooting in england.

i used to race with the scunthorpe fed and our longest race was just short of 500 miles, but that is as the crow flys so when you think when they fly home they wouldnt do that so they would cover well over 500 miles,

i just got some here as a hobby, plenty of nice colours

my wife loves it when i shout them and they go in there loft,,lol

jake

I used to love to watch them circle fast before taking off, a move I think which helped them get their bearings.

And sometimes one would lose its way and hang around for a few days.

These birds are really fast.

So are you a Thai woman?

I can sit here and explain until the cow comes home, you will still don't believe that I am a Thai woman :(.

Why is my English different than theirs, in which way? When you said "working" with Thai women, you meant "taking" ?

No. When I said the your English reads differently than the English the Thai women in my office write, I meant just that. Your word use and sentence structure seems odd, that's why I asked where you learned English.

I'vs asked you directly several times and have not relieved a straight answer, you just question me about why I have doubts.

To be clear, I want to believe you are the smiling Thai woman in the photo teaser you put up, I just find it difficult.

So again, are you a Thai woman?

So are you a Thai woma?

So are you a Thai woman?

I can sit here and explain until the cow comes home, you will still don't believe that I am a Thai woman sad.png.

No. When I said the your English reads differently than the English the Thai women in my office write, I meant just that. Your word use and sentence structure seems odd, that's why I asked where you learned English.

I'vs asked you directly several times and have not relieved a straight answer, you just question me about why I have doubts.

To be clear, I want to believe you are the smiling Thai woman in the photo teaser you put up, I just find it difficult.

So are you a Thai woma?

youre 100% right ,its not a thai woman

not even a good impersonation

So are you a Thai woman?

I can sit here and explain until the cow comes home, you will still don't believe that I am a Thai woman sad.png.

So are you a Thai woma?

youre 100% right ,its not a thai woman

not even a good impersonation

Is that so?

So are you a Thai woman?

So are you a Thai woman?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes, I am a Thai woman and that is me on my avatar. Why is that difficult to believe?

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

The TV members will want a dna test, passport photo, pic holding todays paper, naked shots to check you arent a ladyboy, house book, driving licence, audio and video of you speaking Thai.................... its ok I dont care if u r a pineapplesmile.png

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The TV members will want a dna test, passport photo, pic holding todays paper, naked shots to check you arent a ladyboy, house book, driving licence, audio and video of you speaking Thai.................... its ok I dont care if u r a pineapplesmile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

555...NO further explaination is needed. People will believe what they want to believe.

Hey, how come you did not tell me about the orgin of your avatar/username? You know, it is the rule if you are participated on this thread?

The TV members will want a dna test, passport photo, pic holding todays paper, naked shots to check you arent a ladyboy, house book, driving licence, audio and video of you speaking Thai.................... its ok I dont care if u r a pineapplesmile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

555...NO further explaination is needed. People will believe what they want to believe.

Hey, how come you did not tell me about the orgin of your avatar/username? You know, it is the rule if you are participated on this thread?

So so so sorry, you did tell me about your username already. You are building your house on your own, no need for contractors. Please,

please forgive me for not paying attention :(

So so so sorry, you did tell me about your username already. You are building your house on your own, no need for contractors. Please,

please forgive me for not paying attention sad.png

A good spanking is in order I think???? when can you come round to administer it to me?wub.png

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes, I am a Thai woman and that is me on my avatar. Why is that difficult to believe?

I said I wanted to believe you didn't I?

If I told you I was an attractive young man would you believe me?

So how old is the avatar photo?

please forgive me for not paying attention sad.png

A good spanking is in order I think???? when can you come round to administer it to me?wub.png

555...When you put up your photo on your avatar.

I knew it you'll still have doubt! You just cannot believe that you are talking to a young (I am sure I am at least haft of people age here) and good looking Thai woman on here can't you?

Well based on your avatar/username and your posts, I assume you are an older gentleman but not too old since you are using iPhone. I believe you are a US citizen. Not sure whether you are attractive or not, but it does not matter as long as you have lots of money your life will be set in Thailand. So am I right so far?

The photo is less than a year old.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

I knew it you'll still have doubt!

Well based on your avatar/username and your posts, I assume you are an older gentleman but not too old since you are using iPhone. I believe you are a US citizen. So am I right so far?

The photo was less than a year old.

So now you don't believe me, and no, you are not right so far...

The photo was less than a year old how long ago?

Oh god , how pathetic, an internet fight between a few guys/girls who don't know each other, can't prove or disprove anything and are probably too old to try !!!

My name is after my great grandfather who was in the Japanese Air Force, took part in Pearl Harbour flying from the the Kaga, and stayed with it till it was scuttled in Midway, a brave a noble man, a man of honour, which today, is sadly lacking in most men.

I am Japanese American, but the US has no culture, no respect, no pride, no nothing !

Banzai !!

Edited by Banzai99

I knew it you'll still have doubt!

Well based on your avatar/username and your posts, I assume you are an older gentleman but not too old since you are using iPhone. I believe you are a US citizen. So am I right so far?

The photo was less than a year old.

So now you don't believe me, and no, you are not right so far...

The photo was less than a year old how long ago?

Which part that I was wrong????

6 months