Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a lot of trouble changing my avatar, tried via URL to imgur as well as direct upload, always comes back with the same (no boring) one no matter what I do.

Any ideas?

It takes time. You just have to be patient. Give it a day or two, and the change will take effect.

Unfortunately, in many cases the humourous impact is lost by that time

SC

StreetCowboy,

I secretly inlove with your avatar (:

I guess you cannot enjoy the beach without destroying it.

It is always like that if you want to enjoy the beach, you gonna have to drive farther away. If you want to have an exclusive beach, you got to have plenty of money.

It is a no win argument anyway. It is too complicated and too difficult for my little Thai brain to have the answer and solution.

Although, I must think of public good and people first. If those developments bring tourisms and put food onThais' table, then it is better to feed Thai people than have beautiful beaches.

We had a woman from an ASEAN member country, who worked as an English teacher. When we all had to introduce each other, she stood up and said:

" I from the XXXXXXXXXXXX,, we have many beautiful bitches there." She didn't understand why we all started laughing. Keep your posts coming.-wai2.gif .

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Do you know why Transam likes girls in leather skirts?

Because they smell like a new cars

Does he wear them too?

Not any more, they make my head itch..............laugh.png

Listening to the sound of a tuned V 8 engine while all bystanders, male and female, are wearing short leather skirts seems to be funner.

There's nothing wrong trans, just look at some Scots with their funner skirts and socks.

( We'd created this new word at a school in Sisaket and use it since then.)-biggrin.png

P.S. Didn't mean Scott, the mod of the teaching forum.

Edited by sirchai

Plebeian, one and all, obviously.

Oh, there might be one or two you can talk to, but they are too far and few.

I would say that most of these personal logs you call avatars are nothing more than the vanity of common folk who wish they were more.

I far prefer crests to avatars, but most of you would know nothing about it.

I think avatar/username represents the poster's personality, thoughts, and feelings in their own uniqueness, others might disagree but why else do they choose to put up avatar or non avatar? Maybe I am thinking too much...

I would say that most of these personal logs you call avatars are nothing more than the vanity of common folk who wish they were more.

I think avatar/username represents the poster's personality, thoughts, and feelings in their own uniqueness, others might disagree but why else do they choose to put up avatar or non avatar? Maybe I am thinking too much...

So yours says you have a smokin hot bod and you want to make us all know it and drool.....of course we cannot tell for sure unless a bikini shot was offered.

What does mine say ?

So yours says you have a smokin hot bod and you want to ma?ke us all know it and drool.....of course we cannot tell for sure unless a bikini shot was offered.

What does mine say ?

You couldnt give a rats Ar*e biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

• Like 2

So yours says you have a smokin hot bod and you want to make us all know it and drool.....of course we cannot tell for sure unless a bikini shot was offered.

What does mine say ?

555...I feel hot, sexy and happy at this moment, do you have a problem with my avatar?

So yours says you have a smokin hot bod and you want to ma?ke us all know it and drool.....of course we cannot tell for sure unless a bikini shot was offered.

What does mine say ?

You couldnt give a rats Ar*e biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

Really? I take it as a frustration. I think he is frustrated and it is shown on his avatar, 555.