Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Thailand in mind as it is a Thai word. When I joined I knew guys at work who used TVF and didn't want them to know I was me.

Yes, it is a Thai word and it is a woman name but without the r before the m spelling. So has he figured it out that you are also on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Im currently building two houses, the word I often here from the construction people is "cannot".....I just added the "K" in.

What it usually means is they are either too lazy, dont know how to do it etc, closely followed by "Farang fussy"

Long story short...sacked the lot of them and built it single handed..perfect house, no leaks, blocks well laid, nicely tiled, everything works and better still it will still be standing in 20 years...even if Im notrolleyes.gif

Like er maybe i am dumb, but how do you actually get a picture in the left hand corner,can't remember if there where instructions when i signed up or whatever its called,joined,registered.

You can go to your profiler picture box, click change on your profiler picture, uploads the picture of your choice, then click done.

Im currently building two houses, the word I often here from the construction people is "cannot".....I just added the "K" in.

What it usually means is they are either too lazy, dont know how to do it etc, closely followed by "Farang fussy"

Long story short...sacked the lot of them and built it single handed..perfect house, no leaks, blocks well laid, nicely tiled, everything works and better still it will still be standing in 20 years...even if Im notrolleyes.gif

When people say I "cannot", they mean I "won't."

My sister is building a house with her German boyfriend. They have a local contractors who doing not so good of a job building a house. When my sister tried to let them know about her unsatisfactory with their performance, they got upset and stopped coming to work, how professional. So now my sis and her BF have to beg them to come and finish the house.

Like er maybe i am dumb, but how do you actually get a picture in the left hand corner,can't remember if there where instructions when i signed up or whatever its called,joined,registered.

You can go to your profiler picture box, click change on your profiler picture, uploads the picture of your choice, then click done.

Thank you very much,Somsrisonphimai,,i cannot expect my avatar to look as good as yours, but will try to put something interesting up,enjoy your posts, you are one of the saner members of the forum.

• Like 1

I think the name and avatar are a perfect match, need I say more ?

You should also remember they mean nothing, as many could be the opposite of what you see, you could be a hairy 45 yr old male biker just using a sweet female avatar for fun !

On the internet on forums, people are not always what they seem, seldom resemble there real life persona or circumstance. You can never really be sure unless you have met them for real.

Edited by MichaelJackson

You should also remember they mean nothing, as many could be the opposite of what you see, you could be a hairy 45 yr old male biker just using a sweet female avatar for fun !

On the internet on forums, people are not always what they seem, seldom resemble there real life persona or circumstance. You can never really be sure unless you have met them for real.

I say sir do i detect a cynical note here,i am sure the lady is as sweet as she looks,but as you can see from my avatar am still very young and somewhat gullible,of course the ten or so beers may have clouded my young mind.

• Like 1

Yes, you should always being skeptical about things, but you should not also stop yourself from take someone at face value.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sorry if mentioned....but are you neked in your av ??

got a bigger file size you can send ?

ta

How can you not see there is a bikini on there, but I think I am going to leave the request to your imagination (:

Perhaps because l did not want to see it.......but way to small to see clearly....the photo, not the bikini or its contents.

I don't want to you to get into trouble with Mrs. if the full size file being displayed (:

Perhaps because l did not want to see it.......but way to small to see clearly....the photo, not the bikini or its contents.

I don't want to you to get into trouble with Mrs. if the full size file being displayed (:

no problem....trust me

do you mean my missus or your missus ?

Edited by Showbags

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

no problem....trust me

Yours of course, you know Thai women are also known for their jealousy.

no problem....trust me

It seems to me that the guys complaining the loudest about how jealous Thai women are, are the guys that fool around on their Thai women, then they get all indignant when they get called on it...

Of course Thailand in mind as it is a Thai word. When I joined I knew guys at work who used TVF and didn't want them to know I was me.

Yes, it is a Thai word and it is a woman name but without the r before the m spelling. So has he figured it out that you are also on here?

Yes, I think they have figured it out. Not too many 6' 4" Scotsmen around these parts!

no problem....trust me

It seems to me that the guys complaining the loudest about how jealous Thai women are, are the guys that fool around on their Thai women, then they get all indignant when they get called on it...

No, not just fooling around, they do not take it well if their man is being friended with another woman either.

Oh by the way, my avatar has to be taken down since it is inappropriate for a nice Thai woman to be showing off her skin.