Somsrisonphimai

Over the week, there have been some deep discussions on the topic of love, in laws, bar girls, normal girls, shirtless man, sin sot and so fort. Now let's us move on to something light, your avatar/username. I find some of them unique, cool, interesting and wonder is there a hidden meaning behind these names? Did you have Thailand in mind when you named your avatar and created your TVF username?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Love is not restricted to thailand....in my username and avatar.

PS: did u check the link already which i sent u ?

I understood you better now after checked it out. You are in a difficult situation. But, things can only get better. You need to be strong and supply nothing but love to your children.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai
  • Like 1

no hidden meaning, not specific to Thailand but definitely easier to find/create here

What is "wym" stand for?

How 'bout you go first and tell us what your's is about?

It is my first name and last name. When you read it, you know I am from Phimai, Koratch.

Your turn is next.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai
  • Like 1

no hidden meaning, not specific to Thailand but definitely easier to find/create here

What is "wym" stand for?

It is my first name and last name. When you read it, you know I am from Phimai, Koratch.

Your turn is next.

Mine is a nickname I had in the 80's, what about your avitar?

• Like 1

Mine is a nickname I had in the 80's, what about your avitar?

My Avatar? I don't use someone else pics. I am happy at the moment so I put up my happy picture. Why yours is so serious looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by PoorSucker
Fixed quote

What is "wym" stand for?

Your turn is next.

We are similar. its my first and last name and the Avatar is just a word joke but only people who lift weights understand the double meaning.

We are similar. its my first and last name and the Avatar is just a word joke but only people who lift weights understand the double meaning.

I do workout and do weight a little, but I do not know the double meaning you were talking about. What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by PoorSucker
Fixed quote

What is "wym" stand for?

Your turn is next.

And if you later want to get president the opposition can dig out all the nonsense you posted 10 years ago.......

And if you later want to get president the opposition can dig out all the nonsense you posted 10 years ago.......

Sigh...anything we say can be used against us...better yet, let's close the TVF (rolling eyes.) I thought people are smarter than that.

Edited by PoorSucker
Fixed quote

What you mean random?

Good eye on Alex...but it dates you.

My seven-year-old son's favorite movie star is Gene Kelly, does that date me too? 8-)

In facr I've been pretty open I'm a geezer, fat & bald as well. . .

Does "random" have other meanings I'm not aware of?

Try this: http://www.dave-reed.com/csc107.F03/Labs/randSeq.html

Edited by wym

Your turn is next.

LIke with a certain Austrian guy. But don't worry i have no ambitions.

I do workout and do weight a little, but I do not know the double meaning you were talking about. What is it?

If people say you don't know squat is you know nothing you are stupid

Squat is also an exercise for the legs (heavy weight in the neck and then going down)

So the guy in the AV could either be saying that he is not stupid or that he knows the exercise

It kinda makes fun of the common stereotype that muscular people are stupid monkeys with no brains. (not saying that its not true for quite a few of them though).

• Like 1

Your turn is next.

LIke with a certain Austrian guy. But don't worry i have no ambitions.

Arnold?

yes it is a shame to come from the same country.....good he changed nationality....With all the protein he ate, you should think that a little bit of it found the way up into his head but no.....

I recall when he told how scared he was as child from all the Soviet tanks and soldiers and how grateful he is now to be in safe USA.

Just he was in the BRITISH zone not the Soviet cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif So his complete story is fake....no one in USA would know....but with this evil internet this nonsense not intended for our ears leaked to Austria....

If posting a lot, surely sometimes you tell a complete BS (maybe not as bad as empty head Arnold, but still) and better not having it connected with your real name...

I just feel sorry for westerners like him and Tiger, have you seen some of the sorry poontang those guys stoop to mess around with?

Major disadvantage of celebrity, don't get to play the scene in Thailand.

Or if you do end up like David "Kung <deleted>" Carradine. . .

Edited by wym