Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god , how pathetic, an internet fight between a few guys/girls who don't know each other, can't prove or disprove anything and are probably too old to try !!!

My name is after my great grandfather who was in the Japanese Air Force, on the Kaga, a brave a noble man, a man of honour, which today, is sadly lacking in most men.

I am Japanese American, but the US has no culture, no respect, no pride, no nothing !

Banzai !!

Just a good banter exchanged, not taken serious.

I like your username back story.

Oh god , how pathetic, an internet fight between a few guys/girls who don't know each other, can't prove or disprove anything and are probably too old to try !!!

My name is after my great grandfather who was in the Japanese Air Force, on the Kaga, a brave a noble man, a man of honour, which today, is sadly lacking in most men.

I am Japanese American, but the US has no culture, no respect, no pride, no nothing !

Banzai !!

not taken serious.

That's pretty sound judgement . smile.png

Which part that I was wrong????

I'm too old and I'm not a gentleman.

Darn it, how could I be so wrong?

So you are an elder lady? Finally, I can speak to a woman here. Are you Thai also?

What is the lesson learn here?

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

Don't believe anything your read, and only half of what you see?

I would certainly agree with that........smile.png

All of of my post is genuine, honest and truthful.

• Like 1

Don't believe anything your read, and only half of what you see?

I would certainly agree with that........smile.png

All of of my post is genuine, honest and truthful.

As are mine. wink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Random means in farang world (these days) a casual shag. We used to call ONE NIGHT STAND.
Now called a RANDOM, as in someone you don't know

I am sorry but how is this related to your username/avatar?

Well I think mine is pretty obvious, though with the devastation being inflicted on once beautiful Thai beaches in the name of greed, I've been thinking I should change it to something more suitable like "used to be a Thaibeachlover".

Just as well I got to know the beaches back before the concrete ruined them. Phuket and Samui are good examples of what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

Well I think mine is pretty obvious, though with the devastation being inflicted on once beautiful Thai beaches in the name of greed, I've been thinking I should change it to something more suitable like "used to be a Thaibeachlover".

Just as well I got to know the beaches back before the concrete ruined them. Phuket and Samui are good examples of what I'm talking about.

Then, would there not be one single last beach in Thailand which might justfiy your name?

Then, would there not be one single last beach in Thailand which might justfiy your name?

Not for long.

He's just thinking in advance...its inevitable here all will be lost.

Random means in farang world (these days) a casual shag. We used to call ONE NIGHT STAND.

Now called a RANDOM, as in someone you don't know

Never heard of that one either.

To the extent you don't even give your real names?

"Knowing" someone isn't black and white is it, greyscale all the way down.

Thought I knew my first wife, but turns out 22 years wasn't enough. . .

I know what you mean. Like Pattaya, the beach used to be nice and was the main attraction but now it replaced by the go go bars. How do you keep the building out of the beach when people want the beach right at their door step?

I know what you mean. Like Pattaya, the beach used to be nice and was the main attraction but now it replaced by the go go bars. How do you keep the building out of the beach when people want the beach right at their door step?

Yes, everyone wants a beautiful, unspoiled beach. So they find one, spoil it, and then complain that it is spoiled.

Yes, everyone wants a beautiful, unspoiled beach. So they find one, spoil it, and then complain that it is spoiled.

We seemed to be good at it, destroying the nature world.

We seemed to be good at it, destroying the nature world.

What good is an apple if you can't have a bite?

So which is worse, having the beach soiled, or keeping people away from the beach?

You can't have it both ways. A pristine beach open to the public and development is not going to stay pristine.

If you are Thai, you know there are still plenty of beautiful, unspoiled beaches in Thailand. Unfortunately (fortunately?) they don't come with posh hotels or go-go bars or any of the other tourist associated activities

I guess you cannot enjoy the beach without destroying it.

It is always like that if you want to enjoy the beach, you gonna have to drive farther away. If you want to have an exclusive beach, you got to have plenty of money.

It is a no win argument anyway. It is too complicated and too difficult for my little Thai brain to have the answer and solution.

Although, I must think of public good and people first. If those developments bring tourisms and put food onThais' table, then it is better to feed Thai people than have beautiful beaches.

• Like 1

No people are not important, pathogens of our mother Gaia.

Beauty isn't important.

Health of the ecosystems is important.

Although I want to protect the nature wonder, I am not that extreme like the green people, they would rather see people go hungry than cutting trees.

No people are not important, pathogens of our mother Gaia.

Beauty isn't important.

Health of the ecosystems is important.

Although I want to protect the nature wonder, I am not that extreme like the green people, they would rather see people go hungry than cutting trees.

We have a saying where I come from, Eat a Beaver : Save a Tree.