Thai policeman shot dead in protest clashes in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw those picture, I read all of your post I see!

Most of the attacks against PDRC when bomb set off where no protesters were little damage or someone slightly wounded were all staged by the fascist, only meant for a media show!

Like your post, always great info!

Thanks

Most of the attacks against PDRC when bomb set off where no protesters were little damage or someone slightly wounded were all staged by the fascist, only meant for a media show!

And your evidence for this ridiculous and rumor mongering assertion is...?

caretaker Minister of Labour and head CMPO Pol. Captain Chalerm biggrin.png

CNN news webpage showed the most damning video about how the police was armed and then being unarmed as Chalerm publicly stated except for 6-8 policeman with shotguns firing rubber bullets did in fact laid down a multiple shot reply to the deadly force (after the grenade explosion), the protesters used..

Suthep Main facist!

Can someone please interpret clearly, the intended meaning above? It's really incoherent: 'was armed and then being unarmed.' I am not sure if it is that English is his second language, or if it is yet another post of his just looking for angles to blame demonstrators. The post is like gibberish.

I suggest it wont be much longer and the army will intervene in this. Som nom na

I doubt it for a multitude of reasons, but let's see. There is talk of Martial Law being enforced though. How and to what extent if it happens is anyone's guess.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bad drills. More footage of the grenade attack from another angle. You can clearly see the grenade hit the police shield line. Then one silly cop breaks rank [a big no no] to kick the grenade away. All a little to late.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=654_1392735073

How can you call silly someone that risked his life for save him and his mates?

Would you have just stayed with your shield there awaiting for the grenade to explode?

Absolutely yes. The shields would have deflected the blast. That's the reason they slant them!

Poor training and to many Hollywood movies.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Bad drills. More footage of the grenade attack from another angle. You can clearly see the grenade hit the police shield line. Then one silly cop breaks rank [a big no no] to kick the grenade away. All a little to late.

Would you have just stayed with your shield there awaiting for the grenade to explode?

Absolutely yes. The shields would have deflected the blast. That's the reason they slant them!

So in another words he wasn't a hero. He was a reckless police officer who endangered lives of other police officers by wanting to be a hero. In any case, pity on him.

So in another words he wasn't a hero. He was a reckless police officer who endangered lives of other police officers by wanting to be a hero. In any case, pity on him.

Eh..........rolleyes.gif

I agree about the poor training maybe (besides I am not an expert in weapons)...

But call him silly, after what happened is too much cynical. Imho, of course!

Training doesn't matter. Even with it, one can still make mistakes beside granades are deadly weapons anyway. It's cynical to blame on the policeman.

The fact is, foreigners here are polarized for no good reason. Doesn't anybody see that we're watching a typical 3rd world power struggle, the only thing that is not evident is the US/Russian intervention like in the old times, well atually we've got Russian intervention in Ukraine and Syria.

Two months ago I was anticipating the coup to come on the days immediately following the failed elections. I had got the failed part right but not the coup yet. For that, just wait a few more days.

Detach yourself, stay with the suffering at least in toughts, have compassion.

'

Edited by paz

Training doesn't matter. Even with it, one can still make mistakes beside granades are deadly weapons anyway. It's cynical to blame on the policeman.

The fact is, foreigners here are polarized for no good reason. Doesn't anybody see that we're watching a typical 3rd world power struggle, the only thing that is not evident is the US/Russian intervention like in the old times, well atually we've got Russian intervention in Ukraine and Syria.

Two months ago I was anticipating the coup to come on the days immediately following the failed elections. I had got the failed part right but not the coup yet. For that, just wait a few more days.

Detach yourself, stay with the suffering at least in toughts, have compassion.

'

Of course training matters.. what a dumb statement .. I thought we had US intervention in Ukraine ..

Talking of the US it was intriguing to spot this in the Bkk post a few days ago...

post-195835-13928305721216_thumb.jpg