Best Place To Buy Good Ergonomic Office Chair For Under 10k?

TingTong187

I just bought a office chair at SB furniture it was 11 thousand baht , it was a floor model nothing wrong with it and I got it for 6000 baht

There is the furniture show next month I think it is in the 15.16 march Mong tong Tanny

Check out SB office furniture also

I just bought a office chair at SB furniture it was 11 thousand baht , it was a floor model nothing wrong with it and I got it for 6000 baht

There is the furniture show next month I think it is in the 15.16 march Mong tong Tanny

Check out SB office furniture also

Thanks! Where is SB furniture?

Don't really want to be travelling past Sukhumvit if possible.

Office mate on sukumvit rd, next to Big C

or Index on sukumvit rd.

Thanks! Had a look at the index website, their selection doesn't look too good. But I will try Office mate.

While you're there take a look at the Modernform shop next door - not sure that 10,000 will be quite enough but they sometimes have sales/offers.

http://www.modernform.co.th/working_catalogue.php?page=111&num=1

Edit to add: There is an SB furniture store next door to Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit road.

Edited by chickenslegs

in agreement with the last post, you are unlikely to find a good ergonomic office chair for peanuts as they tend to adjust dynamically to how you are sitting, and that kind of complexity doesnt come chaep.

I had a herman miller Aeron at work for almost 10 years, and i can tell you that nothing i have seen shy of 40k could replicate the experience. i bought one for the home office about 2 months after going freelance.

in agreement with the last post, you are unlikely to find a good ergonomic office chair for peanuts as they tend to adjust dynamically to how you are sitting, and that kind of complexity doesnt come chaep.

I had a herman miller Aeron at work for almost 10 years, and i can tell you that nothing i have seen shy of 40k could replicate the experience. i bought one for the home office about 2 months after going freelance.

I had a great ergonomic chair in the UK for 4 years and it was only 9k, I really do miss it. I was looking at the Aeron but I believe you are looking at 60k to get one in Thailand.

I believe you should be able to get something good for 10k-15k. Obviously if you are paying for a big name and its imported then its going to be much pricer.

Edited by TingTong187

or Index on sukumvit rd.

Thanks! Had a look at the index website, their selection doesn't look too good. But I will try Office mate.

While you're there take a look at the Modernform shop next door - not sure that 10,000 will be quite enough but they sometimes have sales/offers.

Edit to add: There is an SB furniture store next door to Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit road.

Thanks! I was looking at the steelcase chairs they sell on their website, I doubt 10k will be enough!

or Index on sukumvit rd.

Thanks! I was looking at the steelcase chairs they sell on their website, I doubt 10k will be enough!

Go for the Executive chair: http://www.modernform.co.th/working_product.php?product=20&page=114