Attackers given 'tacit' authority support: PDRC

Lite Beer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I my question was which side was mowing down women and children. Whoever they are I hope they catch them. This is where the death penalty should apply.

I thought the answer was bloody obvious. Do you have any suggestion other than Thaksin supporter's?

On second thoughts, there is the possibility they were Thaksin's paid mercenaries with no political interest.

The PDRC leader is correct in assuming that - at the very least - it is not in the interests of the CMPO to do anything about these continual attacks against the protesters. So guess what - they haven't. The administration used these attacks as the reason why the emergency decree was imposed. But since it was imposed, the attacks have all but increased. In fact, the continual attacks on the protesters are - yet again - being cited by the CMPO for ever more stringent measures. The emergency decree was never invoked to protect the lives of Thai citizens. It was invoked to crack down on the protest movement, and all subsequent efforts on the part of the CMPO have been - and continue to be - consistent to that objective. That is the rub - the clash between this administration and the Constitutional Court and the Civil Court. The basis of the rulings of the courts has been that the protesters have a constitutional right to protest. As indeed they have. Thaksin, Chalerm, Surapong, and Yingluck do not believe that. They believe the movement should be crushed.

Edited by Scamper
  • Like 1

To many "Questionable attacks" bombs blast occurring in isolated areas in the dead of night, usually no one hurt ,very minor damage. Only gain from those attacks are media coverage, these attacks are more likely carried out by Sutheps mercenaries that pictures (black scarves) have been surfacing on TV forum.

These are in contrast to the attacks on Red Shirts that were carried out with the intent to injure in past Protest.

The Protesters are under the safety net of the military and the courts, police have been victims of sustained violence in anti-government areas, let the military investigate the attacks!

The Military will never admit to the perpetrators of the violence, that have come out of their ranks!

Cheers

Can you please link to ANY report of past red shirt protests being attacked with guns / bombs?

If you want some look it up yourself!

Try Kwanchai attempted assassination, try February 1 (popcorn warrior) , try Phan Fah Bridge, if your interested check out 98 killed in 2010 crackdown.

Cheers

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be easier for Witthaya Kaewparadai to grab them and hand them over to CMPO? The grenades thrown at police came from Sutheps side. Instead of moaning try working together to bring this violence to an end.

god you're naive. Superfluous even.

• Like 2

Given the repeated violence, Anusorn questioned whether the PDRC could call its rallies a peaceful demonstration.

A fantastic example of Newspeak from Pheu Thai.

Can I assume that if someone physically attacks him it could be justified by questioning if he was peaceful?

At least it goes some way to explaining how the rice-scheme is a success, how Yingluck and her administration are not corrupt, how they have majority support etc.etc.

What does this have to do with thr rice sceme? Suthep loves to kill. If suthep had stopped when she disolved parliment like he had asked NONE of this would have happened.

The PDRC leader is correct in assuming that - at the very least - it is not in the interests of the CMPO to do anything about these continual attacks against the protesters. So guess what - they haven't. The administration used these attacks as the reason why the emergency decree was imposed. But since it was imposed, the attacks have all but increased. In fact, the continual attacks on the protesters are - yet again - being cited by the CMPO for ever more stringent measures. The emergency decree was never invoked to protect the lives of Thai citizens. It was invoked to crack down on the protest movement, and all subsequent efforts on the part of the CMPO have been - and continue to be - consistent to that objective. That is the rub - the clash between this administration and the Constitutional Court and the Civil Court. The basis of the rulings of the courts has been that the protesters have a constitutional right to protest. As indeed they have. Thaksin, Chalerm, Surapong, and Yingluck do not believe that. They believe the movement should be crushed.

The same thing happened in 2009 - 2010 when suthep ORDERED the police to open fire with LIVE rounds along with the army.

Wouldn't it be easier for Witthaya Kaewparadai to grab them and hand them over to CMPO? The grenades thrown at police came from Sutheps side. Instead of moaning try working together to bring this violence to an end.

In one or two incidents they probably have come from Suthep's side.

Are what is becoming countless attacks against the PDRC positions more than something to not only moan about but be asking where are the police?

It is getting to the stage where PDRC could "grab them", but I think "grab them" will be with a gun battle on the streets of Bangkok. It is within the realms of possibility seeming PDRC can not rely on the police doing their basic job of investigating and bringing to justice those who are attacking the PDRC flanks. No surprise seeming the cops are in the Shinawatra's pockets as long as the money flow is on. The thing is on the verge of busting into a full on night of war if Suthep were to bring in the people to "grab them".

A sensible man who can also see that there are two sides involved. If either side goes over to the others area to apprehend those involved there will probably more violence. They need to work together Suthep needs to weed out those on his side and hand them in and the authorities need to weed out their rogue element and all need to face the judicial system.

yes I know that will never happen and the name calling and blame game will continue and people will be hurt and possibly more deaths.

To many "Questionable attacks" bombs blast occurring in isolated areas in the dead of night, usually no one hurt ,very minor damage. Only gain from those attacks are media coverage, these attacks are more likely carried out by Sutheps mercenaries that pictures (black scarves) have been surfacing on TV forum.

These are in contrast to the attacks on Red Shirts that were carried out with the intent to injure in past Protest.

The Protesters are under the safety net of the military and the courts, police have been victims of sustained violence in anti-government areas, let the military investigate the attacks!

The Military will never admit to the perpetrators of the violence, that have come out of their ranks!

Cheers

did you leave school aged 10..you no nothing ,a close second on your post this morning where you were hung out to dry,and didnt have the balls to admit it was a stupid post which offended many....but you are consistent....coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Can you please link to ANY report of past red shirt protests being attacked with guns / bombs?

If you want some look it up yourself!

Try Kwanchai attempted assassination, try February 1 (popcorn warrior) , try Phan Fah Bridge, if your interested check out 98 killed in 2010 crackdown.

Cheers

Kwanchai - that wasn't a rally. No one even knows if it was protest related.

Popcorn warrior - that was pro-government people (red shirts) confronting the anti-government protests.

Pan Fah Bridge - were the red shirts there?

2010 - 98 killed? ... just because people were there and died years later of natural causes, doesn't mean you can add them to the death toll. There were 92 killed, and about 10 of them were authorities. That was the authorities dealing with violent protesters, not other parties attacking the protesters.

If you can only come up with those, I'll take it that no red shirt protests have been attacked with guns / bombs.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Are what is becoming countless attacks against the PDRC positions more than something to not only moan about but be asking where are the police?

It is getting to the stage where PDRC could "grab them", but I think "grab them" will be with a gun battle on the streets of Bangkok. It is within the realms of possibility seeming PDRC can not rely on the police doing their basic job of investigating and bringing to justice those who are attacking the PDRC flanks. No surprise seeming the cops are in the Shinawatra's pockets as long as the money flow is on. The thing is on the verge of busting into a full on night of war if Suthep were to bring in the people to "grab them".

A sensible man who can also see that there are two sides involved. If either side goes over to the others area to apprehend those involved there will probably more violence. They need to work together Suthep needs to weed out those on his side and hand them in and the authorities need to weed out their rogue element and all need to face the judicial system.

yes I know that will never happen and the name calling and blame game will continue and people will be hurt and possibly more deaths.

Suthep could also improve the lawless situation by turning himself in too as a shining example of supporting law and order. Oh wait, he's too busy depriving the public of their rights to be doing that.

The same thing happened in 2009 - 2010 when suthep ORDERED the police to open fire with LIVE rounds along with the army.

when suthep ORDERED the police to open fire with LIVE rounds

Please provide proof that he did!

fighting for democracy will always be a dirty business what else do they expect .

Not murdering innocent people, including children, is too much to ask for?

How f---ed up in the head do you have to be to write something like that?

Another attack at Trat last night 2 dead and at least 40 injured including an 8 yr old boy shot in the head in critical condition.

Where are you Tarit, Chalerm ?

not allowed to go there... The protesters dont want to see Police.. except naturally they can shoot on them from hidden ambush

Some moan and others out and out lie.

I side with the moaners they have a legal leg to stand on.

The rest have to lie to get a case.

Another attack at Trat last night 2 dead and at least 40 injured including an 8 yr old boy shot in the head in critical condition.

Where are you Tarit, Chalerm ?

not allowed to go there... The protesters dont want to see Police.. except naturally they can shoot on them from hidden ambush

The protestors would be happy to see the police if the police were there to protect them from being attacked.

If you listen to the speeches given at the protests. you will frequently hear it said that the PDRC does not regard the police as their enemy. Rather, they hold the kleptocracy in command of the police to be the foe.

Edited by haroldc

Cheers

Minor damage, like the 7 dead and 60+ injured at PDRC sites in the last two days, including children? That's some awesome safety net they're under. Meanwhile the hapless police are under sustained attack...

Do you think people will believe BS just because you post it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Crushdepth

we can see the mentality of the red supporters in here in full sight. While those supporting the protesters argue that their is fault on both sides the reds simply call for more killings by their scummy "mates" and blame everyone else. We all know there are hot heads involved on bith sides but when one side deliberately mows down women and children because they are the wrong colour we should all start to question the ethics involved. Defending themselves against the other side is expected but not deliberately attacking all and sundry. If the red supporters in here think that their side has the right to simply kill anyone that disagrees with their views then they are beneath contempt. Any sane person would condemn what has happened, not try to cover it up, this is no longer about what you believe in, its whether or not you are able to distinguish between right and wrong. It is one thing to air your support for what you believe in but another to openly support the murder of children as deserved because they are not reds or not in their "area". I know if the protesters started killing innocent kids I would ridicule and denounce them, not make excuses, doesnt seem to apply to the reds though.

which side is mowing down women and children? I didn't see that bit in the news.

to me throwing grenades into a crowd with women and children in it then opening fire with automatic weapons and shotguns does it, especially when we read about the dead and injured kids, maybe for you the names and ages are needed.

I my question was which side was mowing down women and children. Whoever they are I hope they catch them. This is where the death penalty should apply.

And not just to the goons that did it, but also their masters.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ever considered that those bomb attacks are maybe performed by somebody who has an interest in having the SOE justified ?

Hmmm, who could that be ..............

Ever considered that those bomb attacks are maybe performed by somebody who has an interest in having the SOE justified ?

Could well be.

Then again, could also be by someone who has an interest in a military coup?

However, unlike you, I would not wonder who that could be as the answer is obvious.

Since neither you nor I know who's conducting the attacks, why not just stick to facts?

Could well be.

Then again, could also be by someone who has an interest in a military coup?

However, unlike you, I would not wonder who that could be as the answer is obvious.

Since neither you nor I know who's conducting the attacks, why not just stick to facts?

You mean that what Kikoman posted are the facts ? clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif