Walen School of Spanish

MacWalen

Hi guys, Walen School of Spanish is looking for students interested in learning this language. We have an excellent Spanish course and results are absolutely guaranteed. At first we will be teaching for free so everybody can see how it works. Courses will be conducted at Walen Sukhumvit branch. I don't know how many other schools teach Spanish in Bangkok but I am sure there are quite a few people interested in learning this language.

Walen School of Spanish

Knowledge is power - learn and earn!

post-46756-0-11931200-1393308249_thumb.j

Edited by MacWalen
  • Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for sharing the information and photo about the Walen School of Spanish.

Is Andrea demonstrating the Spanish method of counting to four on her fingers?

I am hoping to do a trip to Rio De Janeiro next year. This course might be perfect for me to learn the lingo they speak there. What do you think? Maybe Andrea could accompany me as a sign language interpreter?

They speak Portugese in Rio , so unless for the deaf, Andrea will be of not much help.

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 2

Thankyou for sharing the information and photo about the Walen School of Spanish.

I am hoping to do a trip to Rio De Janeiro next year. This course might be perfect for me to learn the lingo they speak there. What do you think? Maybe Andrea could accompany me as a sign language interpreter?

They speak Portugese in Rio .

Drat, but could be next years curriculum...............thumbsup.gif

No worries. It's all English words with an 'o' on the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hi guys, this is my first post. I am going to be one of the Spanish teachers as well as I will help marketing Walen School of Spanish.

Welcome to Thaivisa, Andrea! welcomeani.gif

Don't be shocked by some of the comments here. Most people here are OK.

Hope you can manage to successful combine these rather different and diverse roles: teacher, marketing assistant, model and Youtube celebrity. Yes, why not; worth a try.

Best of luck

• Like 2

Hi guys, this is my first post. I am going to be one of the Spanish teachers as well as I will help marketing Walen School of Spanish.

Welcome to Thaivisa, Andrea! welcomeani.gif

Don't be shocked by some of the comments here. Most people here are OK.

Hope you can manage to successful combine these rather different and diverse roles: teacher, marketing assistant, model and Youtube celebrity. Yes, why not; worth a try.

Best of luck

Other than MMarlow the guys here are great. Thank you Morakot for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to seeing you in the class. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed. Gracias!

• Like 2

To Khun Walen ... do you play, watch or enjoy the game of Cricket?

I play and enjoy, don't really watch it. Interesting question. What is that about?

Well, my country needs a new opening batsman for the Cricket and you played this comment with such a straight bat ... you would be a shoe-in!

Is the teacher (photographed) single?

I may require an personal interview before enrolling her.

David it's best not to date teachers, it is very detrimental to making good progress in the class. Nothing better than sticking to your studies.

Mind you, on a swinging wicket (as is Thailand) ... you may have to adjust your style.

Drat, but could be next years curriculum...............thumbsup.gif

Yeah, Portugese then Italian.

• Like 1

Would you believe I can speak Russian?

I would, heard you speak it.

The only thing is not sure how and why you consider you can, your accent is terrible, words are wrong and sentence's other way around.

Did you learn it at school in Poland ?

If on TV it cannot be as bad as you say as it was scripted. My Russian is not perfect but good enough to do business with great many happy Russian customers. I did learn it in Poland, you are right. I agree that my accent is not the best but not sure if it is really terrible. What about you, are you Russian?

Spanish is a great idea, it opens up so many new, never before thought of places.

it surely does, it is the second most widely spoken language in the world after English.... so you can make the count wink.png can definitely bring you new job oportunities that were not open to you before plus being able to travel around spanish spoken countries understanding whats going on! =)

Edited by andreabuitrago

Most threads involving MacWalen are worth reading just for the reactions they seem to prompt!

Learning a language is alway a worthwhile endeavour, so good luck to any of you who take the plunge. Picturing the lovely Andrea should double the enrollment figures - even in Bangkok a city with a surfeit of beautiful women!

• Like 1

Most threads involving MacWalen are worth reading just for the reactions they seem to prompt!

Learning a language is alway a worthwhile endeavour, so good luck to any of you who take the plunge. Picturing the lovely Andrea should double the enrollment figures - even in Bangkok a city with a surfeit of beautiful women!

It is surely worth the reading.

learning a new language has a lot of advantages as you said, thanks for the compliment as well! its really appreciated. How's your Spanish??? ;)

it surely does, it is the second most widely spoken language in the world after English.... so you can make the count wink.png\

Not that it matters, but by most accounts it's number four after Mandarin, English and Hindustani (Hindi and closely related variants such as Urdu).

• Like 1

Do you speak Thai Andrea, so you can make life easy for Thai folk learning this language ?

Hello Transam,

Actually the method we use at Walen School is called direct, so it doesnt affect the student if the teacher doesnt speak their native language. this method It sought to immerse the learner in the same way as when a first language is learnt. All teaching is done in the target language, grammar is taught inductively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful ‘everyday' language is taught.

if you have any other question, feel free to contact us! and we are looking forward to have you in the school!

feliz dia!