How long did it take you to find Mrs Right

HalcyonDays

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a pompous wanke_r. You terms like SLUT AND PROSTITUTE.

Can't wait to you find the so called "Mrs right" only to have her maybe screw you over or pick another farang when she tires of your narrowed minded ways. First of all if you need to ask that question on here you, im surprised you have made it this far in life.

Ive only lived here two years. Have the good and bad bar worker and same in office workers.

Take a leap of faith just work it out for youself. Have to leave mummies hand eventually

Also try and learn to treat all women with respect.

When I first read this, it seemed a bit harsh. But then I read the OP again, and you're absolutely right. At the end of the day, they're all women. And one thing I've found to be true in TH is the "sluts and prostitutes" often times have less of that immaturity I spoke about in my previous post.

the "sluts and prostitutes" often times have less of........

What sluts and prostitutes have less or more of is irrelevant. You do NOT marry a sewer.

There'll never be a right if you are not content with what you have. Try to adapt - both ways!

My wife won't even take a glance if Brat Pitt, Tom Cruise, Capri (?) sitting next to her! She has no vanity though she can afford to spend from her family background or from me. We argue often for several decades. There's no hypocracy and hide our feelings. We've learned to adapt to each other, more from her part, as a female, of course! Oop, can't say that, can I?

My advice here is, be yourself, and try to adapt to fit in with each other, but don't be too hypocritical, guided by the Western way, for you'll be the one who sufferes at the end if your practise that.

You obviously have a very relaxed approach to spelling, grammar and sentence structure, but I'm sure you mean well.

All the very best to you and your wife.

I prefer to try and understand the substance of the posts. The rest I overlook.

What sluts and prostitutes have less or more of is irrelevant. You do NOT marry a sewer.

What is the basis for your offensive characterisation of women who choose to exercise their right to do what they like with their bodies?

Are you some sort of religious fundamentalist?

Or traumatized by the way you were raised in some different way?

• Like 1

What is the basis for your offensive characterisation of women who choose to exercise their right to do what they like with their bodies?

If you were a tad less stupid you'd examine and re-examine your overt defensiveness.

I think you have unresolved issues. And no, I'm not talking about your rather obvious OCPD; I'm alluding to your "mother issues".

Nothing to do with my actual point.

Weak, lame, and yet all too predictable.

On any forum, those who moralize the most will always run when confronted with unpalatable truths.

It's a shame you're not stronger and more intelligent -- we could have discussed your unresolved mother issues. I could have helped you.

• Like 1

I take your despicable "sewer" comment as "moralizing" in a much more strongly negative sense than advocating for tolerance and acceptance of individuals' choices.

If you'd really like to try to help me with my psychological problems, perhaps continuing the conversation via PM would be more appropriate.

I take your despicable "sewer" comment as "moralizing" in a much more strongly negative sense than advocating for tolerance and acceptance of individuals' choices.

Silly. You're just allowing subjectivity to triumph over objectivity.

Drop your agenda. Step back. Review things. Understand that you're not responsible for the actions of your parents, nor should it be your life's work to vindicate their actions.

I can see you're not especially bright, but with a modicum of effort you should be able to work it out.

As usual I wasn't even looking. She got pregnant 17,000 times faster than my ex-wife did.

Considering such unfortunate, accidental beginnings, pregnant in 11 days, we get on pretty well 7 years later.

However, I had already decided along polyamorist's lines.

Despite being faithful to my ex-wife for 19 years, I now recognise that would probably be the only woman I've done that with. Not a one woman man.

Having said that, good partnerships, such as Mr Right and Mrs Right can and do survive, affairs, other liaisons and even

threesomes.

All the age formulas are for accountants and other bean counters. My daughter's mother is 40 years younger, but have a guess who

is the more mature?

No matter how old you are, if you are healthy and have the vitality of a man half your age, then you can get a

girl more than half your age and expect happiness.

There are no rules, so get free.

I came into the world alone and will go out alone. In the middle I am alone, but sometimes with others.

I am looking for someone who is spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially and socially independent. Someone with a sharp mind

and deep pockets. Anyone out there?

clap2.gif ........Mine got pregnant first time!

Seems Thai women and farang's can knock out babies fast.

Must be some chemistry or do farang women find it harder to get pregnant.

Mine's 35, i'm 25, we seem to be the minority on here.

We both look similar ages so no worries.

My ex is Indonesian. No. She just turned it "off". She didn't want more children.

I don't know how she turned it off but she is an unusual woman, with unusual powers.

Anyway as the girls often say. Age is just a number, love is the key. . . and as we know

love is blind.

Pregnancy on sight? Good one. That's pretty instant karma. Impressive. God bless you and your children.

• Like 1

Are you some sort of religious fundamentalist?

Or traumatized by the way you were raised in some different way?

Could not agree more with you. The expat members on here looking down their noses at who they refer to as "sluts and prostitutes" are just foolish scum bags. They are more typical of the blow in tourist that come for a shag feast. Anyone that refers to the working girls here like that I just walk away. Leave em to their stupidity.

• Like 2

Halycondays has serious issues or is just trying to stir the pot. Has to be a case of "agree to disagree"

After all you can't deal with these people same as , can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Back to the OP......another lost cause

• Like 2

Well what a pompous wanke_r. You terms like SLUT AND PROSTITUTE.

Can't wait to you find the so called "Mrs right" only to have her maybe screw you over or pick another farang when she tires of your narrowed minded ways. First of all if you need to ask that question on here you, im surprised you have made it this far in life.

Ive only lived here two years. Have the good and bad bar worker and same in office workers.

Take a leap of faith just work it out for youself. Have to leave mummies hand eventually

Also try and learn to treat all women with respect.

When I first read this, it seemed a bit harsh. But then I read the OP again, and you're absolutely right. At the end of the day, they're all women. And one thing I've found to be true in TH is the "sluts and prostitutes" often times have less of that immaturity I spoke about in my previous post.

the "sluts and prostitutes" often times have less of........

They're just people. Just like the rest of us. We've all done things we did or didn't want to do to get where we want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

You cannot "find" Mrs. RIght - it just happens.

For me it took 30+ years (depends from where you start counting) and it was worth it. My wife is 25 years younger than me. The previously posted "arithmetics" do not always apply.

By the way: the mother, father, brothers, sisters of my Thai wife are as marvellous as my wife. Yes, it is possible. So don't give up but be prepared for some unpleasurable surprizes on the journey.

You cannot "find" Mrs. RIght - it just happens.

For me it took 30+ years (depends from where you start counting) and it was worth it. My wife is 25 years younger than me. The previously posted "arithmetics" do not always apply.

By the way: the mother, father, brothers, sisters of my Thai wife are as marvellous as my wife. Yes, it is possible. So don't give up but be prepared for some unpleasurable surprizes on the journey.

I read posts like this and think, Jeez, you're gonna get a right spanking.

Hope I'm wrong.

I know my wife for more than 12 years now and we are going into the 9th year of marriage. I do not recall one single time we did quarrel. No spanking in sight whatsoever. But I understand very well why some may think otherwise. Anyway, I wish everbody the luck I had.

I know my wife for more than 12 years now and we are going into the 9th year of marriage. I do not recall one single time we did quarrel. No spanking in sight whatsoever. But I understand very well why some may think otherwise. Anyway, I wish everbody the luck I had.

Thats a shame. Spanking can be fun. ;P

• Like 1

Wym, stick to faith in some higher being. Faith in farang having the GOOD HEART, that the Thai girls refer to is hit and miss at best.

As is everything in life but death and taxes.

I like to accentuate the positive when it comes, seems to make it appear that bit more often.

So I've found my Mrs. Right very easily and it took around 15 minutes in Pattaya of course.

She is:

pretty nice, 90 - 60 - 90, 21 yrs old

blind

deaf

mute

she is orphan without any family member

and in her back there is a "shut down" button if I'm getting bored. I wub.png her so much.

Great post...

I find that if you can subtract your wife's age from your age and it is less than 10 years then you stand a good chance of lifelong happiness!

I'm sick to death of hearing complaints from 60 year olds about their 20 year old wives!

Really!! How deluded can people be about real motives for a relationship!

Arithmetic

I think the deal is:

1. Divide your own age by 2;

2. Add 7.

If your partner's age is greater than the number thus generated, you're theoretically okay.

For example:

1. A sixty year-old man is good with a woman aged 37 or older.

2. A fifty year-old man should be okay with a woman who's 32 or more.

2. A forty year-old man ought to be cool with a girl who's at least 27.

if I couldn't get a 40 yr old I'd get 2 twenty year olds..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand