My Thai wife is ten years older and wealthier, am i the odd one out on here?

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai women generally look younger than their age, at least until 45 or 50.

I can't agree with this. IMO, most look younger than their age until they reach their mid 30s. After that, they age very quickly.

Hmm...wondered how would farang men look after they hit their 40?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

I can't agree with this. IMO, most look younger than their age until they reach their mid 30s. After that, they age very quickly.

Good question. But it seems men are excluded from the equation eh. whistling.gif Unless they wear sunglasses on top of their head, at night too, they look cool..........laugh.png

Edited by transam

vtfood.jpg

Me 1st on the left, wife 2nd on the right.

We met while teaching here.

You have a beutiful wife, and a nice life ahead of you.. why post here in this forum??? There are too many

disappointed bashers here with absolutely nothing to add more than shit of course.

Good luck

Glegolo

Good question. But it seems men are excluded from the equation eh. whistling.gif Unless they wear sunglasses on top of their head, at night too, they look cool..........laugh.png

You know they would look even cooler if their pocket is filled with goodies and money (:

You don't look much different in ages.

My partner is several years younger than me also.

He dated Thai women for around 7 years before me.

Apparently we would be in the minority too, according to Thaivisa.

I'm a western woman, with a younger western man, who dated Thai women, and is now with a western woman.

Wonder how many members just choked on their coffees.

• Like 1

It's amusing that the OP has to insist that his wife is wealthier, as if to compensate for the fact that she's older. I would imagine Thai girls do the same, insisting that their farang husbands/BFs are wealthy. How come guys never brag about their older Thai GF's being flat broke and uneducated? Rhetorical question. For the record, I just prefer young and attractive. I don't care how much money she has. Unfortunately, it seems that most guys think the same as me....and the hotties know it!

• Like 1

whistling.gif Not really, I bet if you could do a actual survey you would find a lot of older women in Thailand married to a younger farang man.

Quite often it may be their second marriage ..... the young guy she married the first time either ran off our she divorced him.

However, it's usually the MEN with the younger wives who crow about it, those with older wives or wives of the same age as they are tend to not talk about it.

That's because it's a macho thing for men to claim to have a younger sexy and beautiful wife ..... proves they are a real stud and virile.

Bragging rights you understand .... I'm more virile and therefore superior to you.

It's an extension of the "my d--k is bigger than your' d--k" argument.

Just typical male locker room stuff.

All bullsh-t of course.

whistling.gif Not really, I bet if you could do a actual survey you would find a lot of older women in Thailand married to a younger farang man.

Quite often it may be their second marriage ..... the young guy she married the first time either ran off our she divorced him.

However, it's usually the MEN with the younger wives who crow about it, those with older wives or wives of the same age as they are tend to not talk about it.

That's because it's a macho thing for men to claim to have a younger sexy and beautiful wife ..... proves they are a real stud and virile.

Bragging rights you understand .... I'm more virile and therefore superior to you.

It's an extension of the "my d--k is bigger than your' d--k" argument.

Just typical male locker room stuff.

All bullsh-t of course.

You think it's really that common? Just from my observations, it's in the minority. And I can't say it's any more successful because I've seen at least a couple of dismal failures. Perhaps the OP can make his work.

What you're suggesting about the "macho thing" is the same the world over. It's gotten to where if you know a guy is rich and successful, you pretty much "expect" his wife/GF to be a hottie. And if she's not, you sort of lose respect for the guy. (this doesn't apply to guys who've been married a long time) On the reverse side, you don't expect a certified, Grade A hottie to be with some McDonald's cashier or English teacher. That's just the way of the world.

something that really amazes me is sometimes i see a gorgeous girl , a real 8-9 / 10 shockingly beautiful woman

and then a moment later i find out her bf is a tomboy

i dont know how but the tomboys seem to have the best women in thailand ,i asked thai friends and they said its

usually money and face rites around the clubs on soi 4

I know many stories similar to this one!

Though stories like these aren't usually posted on TV..

My good friend Chris from the US is 25 is dating a Thai woman who's 33.

By the way she is absolutely gorgeous. At first I thought she was also 25. I believed her only after seeing her I.D card 555+

Age is not significant WHEN it comes to attraction :)

By the way she is absolutely gorgeous. At first I thought she was also 25. I believed her only after seeing her I.D card 555+

Age is not significant WHEN it comes to attraction :)

• Like 1

This forum shows exactly why we have the kind of governments we have in the WEST. With the IQ seen here there is absolutely no surprise Obama get "elected" twice even though fraud also helped

Yeah, I remember that US election - something to do with 'chads' in Florida wasn't it? I thought it happened before Mr Obama's time though.

Not sure what it has to do with Thai Cougars, however.

Edited by moojar

This forum shows exactly why we have the kind of governments we have in the WEST. With the IQ seen here there is absolutely no surprise Obama get "elected" twice even though fraud also helped

Actually, a better example of lack of IQ would be when we "elected" G.W. Bush twice.

• Like 1

Age is not significant WHEN it comes to attraction smile.png

AS I explained earlier,

Thai women in their 30s become available to foreigners for long term relationships/rentals as they are no longer wanted by Thais. So we all end up with Thai women in their 30s. No matter what our age.

Attraction isn't really involved in the selection process, availability is.

Younger isn't so readily available (for more than a night or two).

Older, who wants one of them?

There are a few outliers but they aren't common.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

AS I explained earlier, Thai women in their 30s become available to foreigners for long term relationships/rentals as they are no longer wanted by Thais. So we all end up with Thai women in their 30s. No matter what our age.

Attraction isn't really involved in the selection process, availability is.

Younger isn't so readily available (for more than a night or two).

Absolutely untrue.

Any attribute is available at whatever level you like as long as you speak Thai and are willing to make the effort.

yeah, I believe 100% of that......now, I heard that they are selling the victory monument statue....meet me and give me a deposit and I can get it for you.

No you got that wrong it's Democracy Monument they are selling. wai.gif

jb1