DSI to seek arrest warrant for Suthep on 99 counts of murder

webfact

All the PDRC leaders who broke the law!

It is about time the police did their jobs and arrest these traitors!

Cheers

What about the red shirt leaders who broke the law in 2010? Some who are in government now? Shouldn't they also be in jail?

The current government better be careful as a precedent is being set and they can be charged for the deaths in the current protests. Fair is fair.

Time for the DSI to get out of politics.

Do you not see the difference between an alleged allegiance between a party and a terrorist group and ordering the army to gun down protesters?

Suthep is a hypocrite of the worst kind, guilty of everything he can accuse Thaksin of ever doing and more.

Alleged allegiance?

Have you been allegedly living on mars?

How can you say alleged when even the UDD call the red shirts 'their red shirts' constantly???

The Dem government allowed the army 'on the army's request' to use live rounds in the case that they were attacked with lethal force. They were of course being constantly shot at and having grenades lobbed at them and soldiers were dying.

The reds were warned that the army now had live rounds, yet they still continued to hurl things at the army and shoot at them as well as setting alight to many businesses in BKK.

Of course they ended up being shot <deleted>... what do you expect?.... It's a bloody army........ trained to kill.

Spot on. It's about time somebody started telling the truth. Once the Red shirts are done celebrating the killings of children they might one day wake up and understand that they have been used by the Shins.

Remember Thaksin's famous words: Brother and sisters you have to fight the army. If the army shoots (back) at you I will come to help you. I am very close to you know and can be there soon.

In fact, Thaksin was in Paris at that moment.

Edited by Nickymaster

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:47, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:40, said:

You must have seen the CMPO rules of engagement then, the ones where they were told to use live rounds and target protesters? Snipers may have been deployed, when did they actually fire at people?

Are you suggesting that the police acted outside the rules of engagement?

I did see a video of a protester being shot. It certainly looked like a sniper could have been used for that.

Not at all, if the police were being shot at, as they were, I would expect the ROE to cover firing live rounds back.

Sniper firing at demonstrators - as expected, pure supposition, not fact as you presented it.

You are so cute today. Suddenly you want us to understand that security forces shoot back when being shot at... Talking about a 180!

Edited by Nickymaster

You must have seen the CMPO rules of engagement then, the ones where they were told to use live rounds and target protesters? Snipers may have been deployed, when did they actually fire at people?

I did see a video of a protester being shot. It certainly looked like a sniper could have been used for that.

Not at all, if the police were being shot at, as they were, I would expect the ROE to cover firing live rounds back.

Sniper firing at demonstrators - as expected, pure supposition, not fact as you presented it.

Isn't that what the army did? They were being shot at. They fired back.

• Like 2

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

For the ones that died this year also.

Shouldn't Chalerm and Yingluck be done for those ones? Or if Suthep is charged with those, shouldn't the red shirt leaders be the ones with 90+ murder charges?

Suthep is responsible for the deaths caused in this protest, and the red shirt leaders are responsible for the deaths in 2010. They should all be jailed.

Hell why not add the war on drugs and the 2 atrocities in the deep south as well.

In reply to Moshas post. I cannot comment on the war on drugs as I believe it happened before I came to Thailand, and as for the deep south, if I gave my opinion on that on TV, I would get suspended.

Cheers

The Chief of Police is in Thaksin's pocket so what's stopping them?

Could it be that to do so would open up a whole can of PT worms?

Spot on. It's about time somebody started telling the truth. Once the Red shirts are done celebrating the killings of children they might one day wake up and understand that they have been used by the Shins.

Remember Thaksin's famous words: Brother and sisters you have to fight the army. If the army shoots (back) at you I will come to help you. I am very close to you know and can be there soon.

In fact, Thaksin was in Paris at that moment.

Although I understand your point the red leaders are now very rich - money buys a lot of loyalty, if Thailand had a decent independent police force and DSI they would be investigating the red leaders and the money they have and where it came from, they would also be investigating people like Tharit - the latter is not acting out of loyalty, follow the money trail and all will be revealed - where did the farmers money go (over 500 billion baht) ? what about the 350 billion for water management projects, in just two years my guess is that over 1 trillion baht has gone missing - the people want to know what happened to their money

Cheers

the chief of police is starting to get cold feet - as now he is starting to see he could be a fall guy - keep the feet for dancing

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

As is common with commission-based renumeration, the higher the number of sales, the greater the renumeration.

Like the original 99, the DSI has at least one flake in it.

• Like 1

CMPO ordering DSI???

OK, Suthep is being charged with 99 ounts of murder.

To be impartial, DSI should charge Yingluck, Chalerm &Co. with murder for deaths occurred last months.

Honestly though, DSI has never been impartial to any party and is making a joke of themselves recently with ridiculous comments.

but we are alsobeatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu on this topic.

Cheers

the military police is on the otherside!

Cheers

What about the red shirt leaders who broke the law in 2010? Some who are in government now? Shouldn't they also be in jail?

The current government better be careful as a precedent is being set and they can be charged for the deaths in the current protests. Fair is fair.

Yes, the red shirts leaders were detained in Army Camp in Cha-Am for a few months before the court finally allowed them to be released on bail.

Suthep never even turn up in court (unlike Mark who did).

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/06/16/politics/Eleven-red-shirt-leaders-detained-12-more-days-30131674.html

Edited by Suriya4

How can you say the red shirts are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy? They got gunned down for asking for it with military weapons and it was Suthep who ordered that killing.

Suthep didn't order any killing.

Isn't it strange what I read a couple of times before on this forum:

"How can you say the PDRC protesters are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy?"

Cheers

Do you not see the difference between an alleged allegiance between a party and a terrorist group and ordering the army to gun down protesters?

Suthep is a hypocrite of the worst kind, guilty of everything he can accuse Thaksin of ever doing and more.

Alleged allegiance?

Have you been allegedly living on mars?

How can you say alleged when even the UDD call the red shirts 'their red shirts' constantly???

The Dem government allowed the army 'on the army's request' to use live rounds in the case that they were attacked with lethal force. They were of course being constantly shot at and having grenades lobbed at them and soldiers were dying.

The reds were warned that the army now had live rounds, yet they still continued to hurl things at the army and shoot at them as well as setting alight to many businesses in BKK.

Of course they ended up being shot <deleted>... what do you expect?.... It's a bloody army........ trained to kill.

The UDD supporting the red shirts does not mean that the PTP support the actions of the UDD.

The army are not trained to kill their own people. The people wanted an election, they were denied this right and the trouble started. The army was being led by generals who supported the yellow shirts. The generals gave the command because they were told to. They should of been told to stop and allow the elections not kill the protestors. Do you really support that action?

How can you say the red shirts are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy? They got gunned down for asking for it with military weapons and it was Suthep who ordered that killing.

"How can you say the PDRC protesters are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy?"

Suthep order the set up of "Life Firing Zone"

post-200079-0-70973900-1393826860_thumb.

Cheers

Ye'p precedents being set, just so that you don't get confused or just don't know the facts between Suthep and YL,

Apparently Suthep ordered the use of LIVE rounds against protesters,,, and got the army to use snipers to take out targets,

YL has ordered to use as little force as possible, and told the army to stay out of it,,, Now I understand you may not like this government but those are the facts and you also need to have a think about, why it has taken 3 1/2 years for Suthep too face charges on this, and after 19 years still to face anything on his land deal issues,,,

BUT, it only took 20/30 days to have YL face charges??? like I said before, judicial coup, if you think not then show cause that it's fair and balanced,

I challenge you,,,,

I really think you would believe absolutely anything PTP propaganda spin merchants put out.

Yingluck also vowed to pay the farmers last week, which didn't happen, got away with perjury thanks to Tharit, refuses to answer the Ombudsman's questions, refuses to meet the farmers she keeps lying too face to face, etc etc etc. A considerable number of her ministers, members of her family, and members of her political party have been caught lying and/or cheating.

Of course we can believe the current regime.

Check the facts - NACC started probing the rice scam a lot longer than 20/30 days ago. Did it occur to you that the evidence is very clear and overwhelming?

Like all red tinted spec wearers you claim all charges against the Shin clan are just politically motivated. What <deleted> - that would make them the cleanest political family ever, anywhere. That puts your judgement into perspective.

If they are so law abiding and whiter than white ask yourself why she continues to ignore the Ombudsman, the NACC and the Constitutional Court? And very importantly which family would benefit the most from the notorious Amnesty whitewash bill?

"Like all red shirt tnted spec wearers you clam all charges against the Shin clan are just politically motivated"

You might want to check your facts buddy,, At no time have ever claimed ALL charges against the Shin clan are just politically motivated,

Although I have on many occasions claimed some charges politcaly motivated yes,,,

and yeah do and have said before, that the rice shceem was a poorly thought out policy and it s corrupt,

So Once again buddy get your facts right first.

Isn't that what the army did? They were being shot at. They fired back.

Same same applies to the Police. They fired back.

DSI are a bunch of %^&*%$.

When I gave them video footage of a redshirt supporter shooting with a full automatic rifle on soldiers, and redshirt supporters looting the 7-eleven and family market on Pratunam, en trowing grenades to destroy the stores, the police and DSI just erased all the footage from my camera and told me to forget all about it.

Cheers

if the police did their job honestly and without corruption then PDRC would not need to protest.

If Suthep is that concerned about corrupt police, one wonders why he didn't tackle it when he was in charge. The same goes for his 'reforms' and all the other nonsense he comes out with. He should just go home, develop some real ideas for this great country, and get people to vote for it. Now THAT would make sense. But I am farang, so I probably think too much.

1st. Suthep wasn't in charge, he was deputy PM.

2nd. The Democrat government was in power for 32 months. Of which the Red shirts were protesting for all of that time.

3rd. Thaksins governments have been in power for about 100 months. What have THEY done?

Suthep order the set up of "Life Firing Zone"

attachicon.giflife_firing_zone.jpg

So the Protesters were warned in advance. 2 days warning if i remember correctly. What warning did the Police give at Pan fah bridge. If i remember it was that police were not carrying weapons.. blatantly untrue.

The person who should take the blame is Thaksin. If he would just back away and actually do as he has said numerous times that he would NOT be involved in politics and that he would do what is best for Thailand and Thai people we would not be in this mess.

The bottom line is clear Suthip hurt the Thais He was not concerned for the Thais His actions hurt the Economy and more thatn 2 million did not come to Thailand because of his antics

He did not care about the farmers or the thai people He was interested in Power thats it.

Did anyone ever hear of THE PEOPLES COUNCIL Suthip wanted to set up Well They did that in Cambodia wit the Khmer Rouge and in Germany during Hitlers time and in the USSR during Stalinist times These type of people always say THE PEOPLES this and the PEOPLES that rather than ONE MAN ONE VOTE. How many of you have heard THE PEOPLES COUNCIL OR THE PEOPLES PARTY or the PEOPLES WORK FORCE Common don't you get it after 75 years

IT always leads to the same thing control of the people communism Natzi ism CONTROL WITH POWER

I thought by now people would understand this but for some reason they don't

• Like 1

The bottom line is clear Suthip hurt the Thais He was not concerned for the Thais His actions hurt the Economy and more thatn 2 million did not come to Thailand because of his antics

He did not care about the farmers or the thai people He was interested in Power thats it.

Did anyone ever hear of THE PEOPLES COUNCIL Suthip wanted to set up Well They did that in Cambodia wit the Khmer Rouge and in Germany during Hitlers time and in the USSR during Stalinist times These type of people always say THE PEOPLES this and the PEOPLES that rather than ONE MAN ONE VOTE. How many of you have heard THE PEOPLES COUNCIL OR THE PEOPLES PARTY or the PEOPLES WORK FORCE Common don't you get it after 75 years

IT always leads to the same thing control of the people communism Natzi ism CONTROL WITH POWER

I thought by now people would understand this but for some reason they don't

With explanations like that, it's no wonder some people don't understand.

Nickymaster, on 03 Mar 2014 - 12:01, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:58, said:
whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:47, said:whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:47, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:40, said:fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:40, said:

You are so cute today. Suddenly you want us to understand that security forces shoot back when being shot at... Talking about a 180!

There is a huge difference between following ROE's and shooting when being shot at and the army stepping beyond the ROE and shooting unarmed people. No 180 involved.

There is a huge difference between following ROE's and shooting when being shot at and the army stepping beyond the ROE and shooting unarmed people. No 180 involved.

The Army were being shot at, they shot back, some reds were not armed, but some were, and the Army were not equipped with Irom Man like targeting systems.

The Army were being shot at, they shot back, some reds were not armed, but some were, and the Army were not equipped with Irom Man like targeting systems.

No, but they should of been ordered to stand down. Why were they fighting their own people in the first place? I say let the people have democracy. You are defending fascist control.

Thaddeus, on 03 Mar 2014 - 15:06, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 15:01, said:
Nickymaster, on 03 Mar 2014 - 12:01, said:Nickymaster, on 03 Mar 2014 - 12:01, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:58, said:

Or human decency, as plainly demonstrated when firing on unarmed Thais. Anyway, all will be revealed when abhisit and suthep explain the original ROE's and any subsequent ones issued when they defend themselves against murder charges, in court.

My, what am I saying?