Kissed by Masseuse, and I need a favor

puukao

If you don't know, Masseuse is a female masseur. I'm sure some of you needed this clarification. I am only posting this for a possible favor; read below. I have to get your attention first, I understand.

So I'm at this basic massage place in Chiang Mai by the walls of the old city, and this lady is almost done with my thai massage. My head is on her lap, she's going through my scalp and hair, and our eyes connect. i'm sure this is not unusual. Anyhow, she just bends down and kisses me. Not once, like three times, and this wasn't a private room. I'm not going to really complain, but this isn't normal. When I left I did take her phone number, and it provided a good laugh (I didn't tell the gf about this). We were in a pretty open setting around 8 p.m. Of course I have a flirting personality, but don't most guys in Thailand? I might have had about 20+ massages with 10+ different women during my last trip; however, none of them came close to kissing me. except this winner. haha. This was your typical 200 baht massage, nothing out of the ordinary. Anyhow, I am curious if this has happened to anyone else. I'm sure it was some desperate attempt for future dates (cash/food/trips), but I don't think Thais are the type for possible public displays of affection. well, some bar girls I'm sure are. Yes, maybe she was one in an earlier career. My gut says she wasn't, or she wouldn't be at this type of massage place. She would be on the other street where those massages are different.

Favor: I haven't been back to CM in about 1-year, and I do worry about this 65-year old American living near Wat Phrasing in a guesthouse. He came under some bad luck and I would like to give him my email address. I did try to email the people at his guesthouse, but haven't heard back. So, if you are near wat prasing in Chiang Mai, send me a private message and I will give you more details. Maybe just stop by the guesthouse, talk to (name provided later) and give them my email address to give to him.

it's worth a shot.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting. How public was it? Did other workers or customers see this happen?

Wild guess, but I bet she has done this before and it has worked to her advantage for a bigger tip or some extra work on the side.

Silly conspiracy theory guess, she had some kind of drugs on her lip gloss, you should have passed out later that night and been robbed, but for some reason you did not pass out.

If it was un-wlecome, I would just stay away from that place. No need for added drama by reporting to authorities.

• Like 1

No! it's happened to me twice and I don't even like Massages in general.

First time after more than a half of the 2 hours, my Masseuse suddenly ran out of steam,and decided she would rather cuddle up to me,than carry on exerting herself.Sorry to say nothing happened,we both fell asleep!

• Like 1

I am very confused how the being kissed by a desperate massage girl and haven't been to CM in a year need help helping 65 year old man?

Why use subterfuge? Just ask for the favor without the guise of a stupid non-story.

• Like 1

I was having an ordinarily depressing day.

( I'm back in Perth for a few weeks, and understandably.....I am anxious to get back to my little ckickadee....as WC Fields would say.

Which explains my lethargy. )

My day was unblighted, by Woomoomaloo's comment....... PRICELESS.....what a use of words.

( And I wonder if the pie cart still stands in the street in The 'Loo??)

555 a woman I know once ran a "legit" massage parlour and gave up on it because she couldn't find girls that would take the job seriously, as they were all making more money going out freelancing after the shop closed.

Sent from my IS11T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Can be difficult to find a good complete massage in Thailand.

I have a bad back and sometimes want real help!

90% of the time these Thai girls start massaging the toes and slowly work their way up.

They usually don't get above the waist!

Feels good, but doesn't help the back much!

Masseuse is a female masseur. I'm sure some of you needed this clarification.

So you believe people here to be totally ignorant?

I am only posting this for a possible favor; read below. I have to get your attention first, I understand.

So you believe that in order to interest people here, you need to post a cheap story with sexual undertones?

Besides being insulting, it doesn't make sense: why would you want the opinion of cretinous sex-obsessed lowlifes such as ourselves?

It is amazing you are a senior member have 434 post here and still don't know why she kissed you. Obviously is either for happy ending, or meeting outside and make some money. I am sure those original Thai girl you are talking about would not do such a thing.

Had a massage a few years back in my hotel…she just kept looking in my eyes and it became very heated…just eye contact. Nothing more had to be said…sometimes a masseuse can get turned on in the right circumstances; i.e. not gonna happen with someone her dad's age. Believe it or not, some Thai women can become aroused over things other than just money.

• Like 1

Can be difficult to find a good complete massage in Thailand.

I have a bad back and sometimes want real help!

90% of the time these Thai girls start massaging the toes and slowly work their way up.

They usually don't get above the waist!

Feels good, but doesn't help the back much!

For a good professional massage go to Healthland

• Like 1