Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

Yep. Language barrier sounds like a piece of lame excuse.

If the US are taking the lead ( biggrin.png ) there doesn't seem to be a problem communicating with the Aussies.thumbsup.gif

Aussie definition of 'tube' differs from US.thumbsup.gif

Ping ling might be slightly more tricky granted.

biggrin.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long fight for justice for relatives of Flight MH370 victims

By Gillian Wong

With Flight MH370 having been missing for over a month, lawyers are gearing up to fight for relatives seeking compensation. The US could be the battleground, writes Gillian Wong

SINCE Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing, some lawyers have claimed they can get several millions of dollars in damages for each lost passenger by taking the cases to the US. But past lawsuits show US federal courts are more likely to throw such cases out if the crashes happened overseas.

Major disasters draw lawyers looking to sign up clients for big lawsuits, and the missing Malaysian plane, which was carrying mostly Chinese passengers, has been no exception. Lawyers from various firms have descended on a Beijing hotel where relatives of the passengers have been staying, and have even travelled around China to visit them in their homes.

The Chinese relatives say their main focus remains on the search for the plane, so lawyers have had little luck so far in signing up clients, despite dangling the potential of major damage awards. “This is not the right point in time to discuss legal matters because nothing has been found yet and everybody has no idea what exactly happened to the plane,” said Steve Wang, a representative of some of the Chinese relatives.

Relatives can expect to get at least €126,500 from Malaysia Airlines for each lost passenger under terms of the Montreal Convention, an international treaty governing air travel compensation. The relatives can also sue the carrier in Malaysia or their home countries for further damages.

More here - irishexaminer

Exif data can be readily changed.

If you want can send you photo with gps from anywhere at the altitude roughly 6 km above international space station

No need for expert software , just free app on the tablet

Isn't this the same cell-in-the-tukus story that's already been around the block here on TV? Some will simply never accept its having been debunked. It doesn't seem to be any longer receiving serious attention though (if it ever did).

Edited by hawker9000

2) the US Navy is very anxious to maintain a lead position in this high profile search; and

You are joking. Right ?

No joke. From the outset, almost all of the technology employed in the search is either USA sourced or USA owned, such as search aircraft, towed pinger locater (TPL25) and AUV ( Bluefin). If the JACC were to suddenly announce that US technology was inadequate, and that they were going to use technology from other countries, the USA (US Navy) would be less than amused. Of course, this would not happen since the JACC and USA are joined at the hip.

Any thought that international politics and prestige are not a strong force in the background is truly naive - just the way it is - not right or wrong or good or bad.

Oh, pul-lease! NOT "the way it is" at all. Get a grip. Is there no limit to this rubbish! "The U.S. Navy would not be amused". My sweet tukus.. Oooooooo - Seal Team Six is probably tracking you right now! Go find a table & hide under it. Quick!

Yes, it's a joke. A fairly lame one though.

Haha, well said Hawker. Got a little spooked reading this if Tigerdude is really a commercial pilot in charge of lots of lives on a frequent basis.

You are joking. Right ?

No joke. From the outset, almost all of the technology employed in the search is either USA sourced or USA owned, such as search aircraft, towed pinger locater (TPL25) and AUV ( Bluefin). If the JACC were to suddenly announce that US technology was inadequate, and that they were going to use technology from other countries, the USA (US Navy) would be less than amused. Of course, this would not happen since the JACC and USA are joined at the hip.

Any thought that international politics and prestige are not a strong force in the background is truly naive - just the way it is - not right or wrong or good or bad.

Oh, pul-lease! NOT "the way it is" at all. Get a grip. Is there no limit to this rubbish! "The U.S. Navy would not be amused". My sweet tukus.. Oooooooo - Seal Team Six is probably tracking you right now! Go find a table & hide under it. Quick!

Haha, well said Hawker. Got a little spooked reading this if Tigerdude is really a commercial pilot in charge of lots of lives on a frequent basis.

No I am not a commercial pilot and have never even hinted that I might be. In any case, I have no idea what being a commercial pilot has to do with my post. Perhaps next time you might try expressing an intelligent opinion instead of blindly bashing,

It's really unfortunate that you are "spooked" by international politics - I hope that you get over it.

No I am not a commercial pilot and have never even hinted that I might be. In any case, I have no idea what being a commercial pilot has to do with my post. Perhaps next time you might try expressing an intelligent opinion instead of blindly bashing,

It's really unfortunate that you are "spooked" by international politics - I hope that you get over it.

Haha, that's a relief. Only spooked by paranoid conspiracist types potentially in charge of a large commercial jet liner.

Edited by F430murci

Search and recovery continues for Malaysian flight MH370

JACC Media Release

19 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totalling approximately 50,200 square kilometres, across three areas.

Overnight Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission six in the underwater search area.

Thai Visa rules/ Moderators will only allow the first three sentences of the Release to be shown here. The balance of the Media Release can be viewed at:

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr028.aspx

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

The article is hysterical! !!!!

"I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack....."w00t.gifcheesy.gif

Not that this isnt a plausible idea,

I just don't know many technical executives that would use this type of language.

Just remember to have it on vibrategiggle.gif

Plus, why even bring the subject up!!!! ( pun intended whistling.gif )

Gotta love it! Thanks for a smile to start my day clap2.gif

Edit.

Agree P45.

The 'no debris' part of this

doesn't pass the smell test from where i sit.

Edited by jamhar

Whether or not I believe this is not the question... So don't get your Panties in a wad...OK?

It is a proven fact that Drug Smugglers have done this to hide Cocaine, Heroin and you name it. Some have died because containers will rupture.

So why is it so hard to believe in a Life threating situation, somone could not hide something in the space between the cheeks of their Buttocks??

I cannot believe for one moment that none of the "Geniuses" here on Thai Visa would not do the same when being earched for a Phone.... Not everyone is as skinny and have "No Butt" as they may have been in their Teenage years. Remember up my A88 does not mean what it implies... could be just secured betwen the robust (IF ENDOWED) cheeks of his Butt.... secured by his underwear!

But here apparently are members who find this funny, or are trying to deflame this subject for what ever reasons or "For who are they Protecting" Seems they have connections with certain Official Departments and may or not be Retired...

Finnally to you "NUMBNUTS"...... Yes Exif Data can be changed... If you stop there as your conclusion... You could be wrong! You can also go deeper and check file dates... Huh?? Yes if it has been changed dates will not colaborate each other as being same. Apparently those of you who are sending short burps have chosen to not... or to hide these facts. There are ways to afirm if Data is Original or Stained by the misguided jerks who thrive on these manouvers! It not funny, not a Joke. Think about it... it your husband or wife was on this Aircraft and this was a true fact... but everyone was steered away from believing it plausable... and it later was the final result, thus I lost my Partner. Don't think for a moment I would not Hunt down the jokemakers here as they would also be a Party to the Fact!!

Those of you who continue to poke fun at this idea.. have apparently tried to hide something up there and either succeeded of failed... so being stupid to try to insert, never thought that maybe just conceal between your Cheeks and hold in place with shorts. Ask any "Ladyboy, if it is not possible to hide... As some have C*cks bigger then most cellphones (Also most of yours would be peanuts to theirs) They can fold back and hide and never be detected there is anything being hidden!! Yes "Numbnuts" is correct ID for those who try to hide, laugh of this idea.... were any of you in World war II? Korea? Vietnam? if so you must have had a cushy desk job...

Again this is Theory... Whether I believe it or not is not the debate... Has anyone because there has been no evidence anywhere that MH370 Crashed in Ocean. Asked for proof to Disprove this Idea? No... Don't you think it is about time if its a Rumor that we put it to rest with actual proof rather then by ridicule??

Edited by davidstipek

Whether or not I believe this is not the question... So don't get your Panties in a wad...OK?

It is a proven fact that Drug Smugglers have done this to hide Cocaine, Heroin and you name it. Some have died because containers will rupture.

So why is it so hard to believe in a Life threating situation, somone could not hide something in the space between the cheeks of their Buttocks??

I cannot believe for one moment that none of the "Geniuses" here on Thai Visa would not do the same when being earched for a Phone.... Not everyone is as skinny and have "No Butt" as they may have been in their Teenage years. Remember up my A88 does not mean what it implies... could be just secured betwen the robust (IF ENDOWED) cheeks of his Butt.... secured by his underwear!

But here apparently are members who find this funny, or are trying to deflame this subject for what ever reasons or "For who are they Protecting" Seems they have connections with certain Official Departments and may or not be Retired...

Finnally to you "NUMBNUTS"...... Yes Exif Data can be changed... If you stop there as your conclusion... You could be wrong! You can also go deeper and check file dates... Huh?? Yes if it has been changed dates will not colaborate each other as being same. Apparently those of you who are sending short burps have chosen to not... or to hide these facts. There are ways to afirm if Data is Original or Stained by the misguided jerks who thrive on these manouvers! It not funny, not a Joke. Think about it... it your husband or wife was on this Aircraft and this was a true fact... but everyone was steered away from believing it plausable... and it later was the final result, thus I lost my Partner. Don't think for a moment I would not Hunt down the jokemakers here as they would also be a Party to the Fact!!

Those of you who continue to poke fun at this idea.. have apparently tried to hide something up there and either succeeded of failed... so being stupid to try to insert, never thought that maybe just conceal between your Cheeks and hold in place with shorts. Ask any "Ladyboy, if it is not possible to hide... As some have C*cks bigger then most cellphones (Also most of yours would be peanuts to theirs) They can fold back and hide and never be detected there is anything being hidden!! Yes "Numbnuts" is correct ID for those who try to hide, laugh of this idea.... were any of you in World war II? Korea? Vietnam? if so you must have had a cushy desk job...

Again this is Theory... Whether I believe it or not is not the debate... Has anyone because there has been no evidence anywhere that MH370 Crashed in Ocean. Asked for proof to Disprove this Idea? No... Don't you think it is about time if its a Rumor that we put it to rest with actual proof rather then by ridicule??

Nicely put

Try running the picture through an exif reader. It shows a modified date about 20 minutes after the original date. So this is hardly an intact photo, unless real iphone photos have some reference to Photoshop 3.0 in the exif, and show a "Modify Date" 20 minutes after the create date. I ran an ipad photo through it and the modify date is exactly the same as the create date, as would be expected. Same with a photo from my Samsung phone.

Here's an online exif reader: http://regex.info/exif.cgi

Kicks out this data:

Create Date 2014:03:18 20:49:41.921

1 month, 4 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds ago

Date/Time Original 2014:03:18 20:49:41.921

1 month, 4 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds ago

Modify Date 2014:03:18 21:08:34

1 month, 4 hours, 4 minutes, 52 seconds ago

Also a reference to Photoshop. A different reader I used shows Photoshop 3.0.

Photoshop

IPTC Digest b443520a10119da99c2550175e6d0efb

I forgot. Have to go to the original post for the original photo. The other is article has a photo that says picasa so is just some kind of copy.

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Edited by Carmine6

Try running the picture through an exif reader. It shows a modified date about 20 minutes after the original date. So this is hardly an intact photo, unless real iphone photos have some reference to Photoshop 3.0 in the exif, and show a "Modify Date" 20 minutes after the create date. I ran an ipad photo through it and the modify date is exactly the same as the create date, as would be expected. Same with a photo from my Samsung phone.

Kicks out this data:

1 month, 4 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds ago Date/Time Original 2014:03:18 20:49:41.921
1 month, 4 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds ago Modify Date 2014:03:18 21:08:34

Photoshop

Do you capabilities of requesting IP addrees of modified Photo?

Kicks out this data:

1 month, 4 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds ago Date/Time Original 2014:03:18 20:49:41.921

Photoshop

The original photo is here:

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Motive?

Dumb question....

Think about it 4/5 of the patient holders of new Technology were on their way to China. Whith no-ones knows exactly what was in Cargo, Embedded in Cargo, Or in personal carry on's. Taking Hig level secrets to a Foriegn Country?

If Company in question here is working for US Government, sister Company does Security for both Stateside and Overseas. Owner of all in questionable as how deep they are themselves embedded into clansdestine activies... Don't think I need to expand anymore why I would have stopped Aircraft from landing in China and these Engineers just Disappearing...

At least that would have save alot of grief and monies spent by al concerned, But then another senario... U.S. trying to extradite them from China if they could have been found.... Again Tensions would have soared!

Kicks out this data:

Photoshop

does data from it match the above?

OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Motive?

Dumb question....

Think about it 4/5 of the patient holders of new Technology were on their way to China. Whith no-ones knows exactly what was in Cargo, Embedded in Cargo, Or in personal carry on's. Taking Hig level secrets to a Foriegn Country?

If Company in question here is working for US Government, sister Company does Security for both Stateside and Overseas. Owner of all in questionable as how deep they are themselves embedded into clansdestine activies... Don't think I need to expand anymore why I would have stopped Aircraft from landing in China and these Engineers just Disappearing...

At least that would have save alot of grief and monies spent by al concerned, But then another senario... U.S. trying to extradite them from China if they could have been found.... Again Tensions would have soared!

Now where is the link that tells us what incredibly not important patent that was

Kicks out this data:

Photoshop

What a lousy fake.

xmp:ModifyDate="2014-03-18T21:08:34-04:00"

Edited with a program called Picasa about 10,000 miles away from Diego Garcia.

Kicks out this data:

Photoshop

What a lousy fake.

Did the wife of dear Mr woods ever come back on that photo or even mention it

What a lousy fake.

Picasa is also an upload file archival facility (web albums) so could have been stamped then. After running it through Photoshop CS6 and massaging it it looks like the camera triggered on its way out so maybe it was put where he says. biggrin.png

post-566-0-59026500-1397898382_thumb.jpg

What a lousy fake.

Picasa is also an upload file archival facility (web albums) so could have been stamped then. After running it through Photoshop CS6 and massaging it it looks like the camera triggered on its way out so maybe it was put where he says. biggrin.png

attachicon.gif1395192158752a.jpg

So exactly where is the camera on an i5 mini , find it hard to believe he put it in sideways