Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Motive?

Dumb question....

Think about it 4/5 of the patient holders of new Technology were on their way to China. Whith no-ones knows exactly what was in Cargo, Embedded in Cargo, Or in personal carry on's. Taking Hig level secrets to a Foriegn Country?

If Company in question here is working for US Government, sister Company does Security for both Stateside and Overseas. Owner of all in questionable as how deep they are themselves embedded into clansdestine activies... Don't think I need to expand anymore why I would have stopped Aircraft from landing in China and these Engineers just Disappearing...

At least that would have save alot of grief and monies spent by al concerned, But then another senario... U.S. trying to extradite them from China if they could have been found.... Again Tensions would have soared!

Now where is the link that tells us what incredibly not important patent that was

20 employees

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?

I already posted about that patent before and am not going to look it up again. The patent has been assigned to Freescale, so it doesn't matter what happened to those listed as the inventors. It said so right on the single page that was posted of the patent, which wasn't very revolutionary anyway. US Patent info is publicly available if anyone wants to actually get the full patent description.

So all it takes is looking at the actual posted info to see the story is not plausible.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the underwater scans will be finished in 7 days then what ?

Then, Ballard will find it and Cameron will make the movie.

Some still determined to make fools of themselves and that includes the prick and flag-waving types. One must be very bored or feeling the effects of an empty mind to constantly day in and out trying to make this disaster into a political one and a homeland affair.

The constant attempts to try and disrespect "others ' involved in the search is becoming boring and shows the mindset of the brainwashed ones. Really sad when you come to think of it.

You're good at generalizations, but where's the beef? In other words, what specifically are we determined to make fools out of ourselves about? Too much conspiracy, or heads too cool, or .....?

I don't think they are going to find anything that even remotely resembles an airplane. I am pretty sure that if it is at the bottom of the ocean, it broke into thousands of pieces and is spread over a wide area on the sea floor. Even identifying pieces of wreckage is going to be difficult. I don't think there is going to be a remake of Titanic from this disaster.

Edited by Credo

F430 murci, tiger monkey said, "No I am not a commercial pilot and have never even hinted that I might be".

You really must read previous posts. tm said he wasn't a commercial pilot after you'd suggested he was, and you then go on the attack using the same line??

Edited by F4UCorsair

20/04/2014 - 10:37:58

A robotic submarine looking for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane continued to dive on Sunday, after completing about half of its search on the bottom of the Indian Ocean with no luck. The Bluefin 21 unmanned sub began its eighth dive off the coast of western Australia this morning. Its search area forms a 6.2-mile circle around the location of an underwater signal that was believed to have come from the aircraft’s black boxes before their batteries died. The sonar scan of the seabed in that area is expected to be completed in five to seven days, the search centre said.

<snip>

Meanwhile on Sunday, up to 11 aircraft and 12 ships continued to scan the ocean surface for debris from the Boeing 777 that disappeared on March 8 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board. Radar and satellite data show it mysteriously veered far off course for unknown reasons and would have run out of fuel in the remote section of the southern Indian Ocean where the search has been focused. Not one piece of debris has been recovered since the massive hunt began.

<snip>

On Sunday, the visual surface search was to cover an estimated 18,729 square miles of sea.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/plane-search-submarine-at-half-way-stage-628343.html

F430 murci, tiger monkey said, "No I am not a commercial pilot and have never even hinted that I might be".

You really must read previous posts. tm said he wasn't a commercial pilot after you'd suggested he was, and you then go on the attack using the same line??

I said thank goodness he wasn't after he said he was not. He already adeessed and was capable of addressing hmself. Move on.

I said thank goodness he wasn't after he said he was not. He already adeessed and was capable of addressing hmself. Move on.

Moving on!! Thank you.

Okay

2 hrs difernce in times... but at 10,000 miles away.... what time zones would that put you in?

Can we track the phone that used Picasa to modify? We have signatures and data...

UTC-04, I've already factored the time difference. It's 8am UTC-04 vs 8pm UTC+06.

WPRIME...

Okay look at your phone setup...

if you are corect here then a UTC -4 =

Atlantic

Manui

Caracus, La Plaz

Santiago

And a UTC +6 =

Astana, Dhakar

Almaty

One should be close to "Said Position was" The other should give you where Hoax came from, or possibly where picture came fom and was added to Modified text.. Or did it take system 2 hrs to post and it used Picasa to complete task... or even To download and read, Some phones needed Picasa to translate//

Did it ever give you a cell IMEI Number and or Brand and Possibly cell Number? (wouldn't this break all!!)

Look at this possibility picture was taken when issue was apparent... once alone posibly sent when signal was apparent to phone?

Just trying to piece the puzzle fro broken and scattered Joksters. Again I am like you... I don't believe But has not been proven wrong... "Just Riddicualed by those who have nothing stable in their lives or are getting Paid to "Misdirect Information". If this ends up being close to 2% being correct... They need to also send some time looking at "Dark Grey Walls".... wih steel doors...

Edited by davidstipek

Another Senairio... Possibly more correct! Id Engineers thought plane was south of equator.. but wasn't. Could data be correct! but search ing wrong area??? 180 degrees off?

What would happen if they took all data and flipped it 180 Degrees? As they said this was a new proceedure, never tried before. and that mathimatical formulas, yes are proven correct. BUT... Nothing yet! Someone, as a Hypothicis flip this and see where it ends up. Just mirror the pings 180 degrees from where they say was the last reported signal. Use a cople of satalites to scan area to see if anything... looks out of ordianary... Let primary Teams do a quick survey to assess...

At this point, this would be a cheap, possible solution as British Satalite may have flipped everything to relaying Data to Ground station, hey not saying this is correct.. but what do we have after the length we have spend in Seas off Austrailia?? They need a clue to lead them on... this will use all data received... NO ONE WILL LOOSE FACE HERE!! This idea was revolusionary... first time... even a simple mistake could put us thousands of miles apart At least it would show Families we are looking at more then one possible solution.

With results total = "0" other solutions ned to be rethinked...

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Two-thirds of planned underwater search complete with no wreckage found

As many as 10 military aircraft and 11 ships are taking part in the search for the aircraft, which was carrying 239 people when it vanished on March 8 en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur.

Flight MH370 inexplicably diverted from its course and is thought to have crashed into the Indian Ocean.

No debris from the plane has been found despite an intensive air-and-sea search and hopes now centre on the autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) Bluefin-21 of finding wreckage on the Indian Ocean seabed.

"Bluefin-21 has searched approximately two-thirds of the focused underwater search area to date," the Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC), which is managing the search, said in a statement.

"No contacts of interest have been found to date."

The torpedo-shaped sonar scanning device has so far made eight missions to the vast depths of the ocean with no result, despite exceeding its operating limit of 4,500 metres.

The Bluefin-21 commenced its ninth mission this morning.

More here - abc.net.au

Malaysia prepares death certificates for flight MH370 missing

The Malaysian government is preparing to issue death certificates for passengers who were on missing flight MH370, despite none of them being found.

239 people are still missing following the plane's disappearance last month.

Officials have also discussed the possibility of financial compensation with their relatives.

The bed of the southern Indian Ocean is being searched using a remote-control submarine.

Breakingnews.ie

The Malaysian government is preparing to issue death certificates for passengers who were on missing flight MH370, despite none of them being found.

239 people are still missing following the plane's disappearance last month...

Officials have also discussed the possibility of financial compensation with their relatives.

No surprise really and the first step to moving on. The aircraft isn't going to be found anytime soon, but, one thing is for sure, all passengers and crew are dead.

Another Senairio... Possibly more correct! Id Engineers thought plane was south of equator.. but wasn't. Could data be correct! but search ing wrong area??? 180 degrees off?

What would happen if they took all data and flipped it 180 Degrees? As they said this was a new proceedure, never tried before. and that mathimatical formulas, yes are proven correct. BUT... Nothing yet! Someone, as a Hypothicis flip this and see where it ends up. Just mirror the pings 180 degrees from where they say was the last reported signal. Use a cople of satalites to scan area to see if anything... looks out of ordianary... Let primary Teams do a quick survey to assess...

At this point, this would be a cheap, possible solution as British Satalite may have flipped everything to relaying Data to Ground station, hey not saying this is correct.. but what do we have after the length we have spend in Seas off Austrailia?? They need a clue to lead them on... this will use all data received... NO ONE WILL LOOSE FACE HERE!! This idea was revolusionary... first time... even a simple mistake could put us thousands of miles apart At least it would show Families we are looking at more then one possible solution.

Inmarsat said from their calculation that the plane could have gone either SOUTH or NORTH. Now you are saying it could also have gone NORTH or SOUTH, I got you. Smart thinking.

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

Now, after talk in this thread that if the plane went to 41,000 feet it would kill everyone, there's this 16 year old kid who survived a 5 hour flight from California to Hawaii at altitudes up to 38,000 feet while stowed away in the wheel well of an airliner.

HONOLULU — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.

FBI spokesman Tom Simon in Honolulu told the Associated Press on Sunday night that the boy was questioned by the FBI after being discovered on the tarmac at the Maui airport with no identification.

“Kid’s lucky to be alive,” Simon said.

Link

Now, after talk in this thread that if the plane went to 41,000 feet it would kill everyone, there's this 16 year old kid who survived a 5 hour flight from California to Hawaii at altitudes up to 38,000 feet while stowed away in the wheel well of an airliner.

HONOLULU — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.

FBI spokesman Tom Simon in Honolulu told the Associated Press on Sunday night that the boy was questioned by the FBI after being discovered on the tarmac at the Maui airport with no identification.

Link

Just climbing an aircraft to 41,000' (I believe radar indicated it was 45,000') won't kill everybody because the aircraft would still be pressurized, albeit not at the usual cabin altitude of about 8,000', probably more like 9000', but still OK. The oxygen masks don't automatically drop for pax until the cabin altitude reaches 14,000'. Pilots require oxygen at 10,000' or greater. If the crew depressurized the aircraft at 45,000, or 41,000', the oxygen generators would only supply about 12 minutes of oxygen, and then everybody would be unconscious in about 30 seconds after that was exhausted. The masks could be manually deployed by the pilots at any altitude, but if they wanted to render the pax unconscious, the higher the aircraft, the faster it would happen after the oxygen generators stopped making oxygen.

Regarding the boy in the wheel well, that's an area of an aircraft that is not pressurized, so by mid 20'000's, the boy would have been barely conscious, or unconscious, but it would have been the lack of oxygen and extreme temperature that should have killed him. The temperature at 38,000' would have been almost minus 60C. Aircraft tyres take on a lot of heat on take off, but cold soak at altitude would still have overcome that quite quickly, and it would have been warm only for a short time.

I don't believe the story, and there's more to it. Flight time is 5+ hours, so he would have been in an altitude/temperature combination that would have killed him for 4+ hours, and that's not survivable. Additionally, there's not much room in a wheel well when the gear is retracted, and in past cases of stowaways, the person has been crushed, or fallen out when the wheel/s have been retracted or extended.

My guess is that there were two enterprising boys looking to make some money, one was seen on CCTV cameras wandering near the aircraft before take off, and the other was seen on the tarmac at HNL. I bet the kid found in HNL already has a manager soliciting paid interviews.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Link

Just climbing an aircraft to 41,000' (I believe radar indicated it was 45,000') won't kill everybody because the aircraft would still be pressurized, albeit not at the usual cabin altitude of about 8,000', probably more like 9000', but still OK. The oxygen masks don't automatically drop for pax until the cabin altitude reaches 14,000'. Pilots require oxygen at 10,000' or greater. If the crew depressurized the aircraft at 45,000, or 41,000', the oxygen generators would only supply about 12 minutes of oxygen, and then everybody would be unconscious in about 30 seconds after that was exhausted.

The wheel well of an aircraft is not pressurized, so by mid 20'000's, the boy would have been barely conscious, but it would have been the lack of oxygen and extreme temperature that should have killed him. The temperature at 38,000', assuming a ground temperature of say 20C, would have been almost minus 60C. Aircraft tyres take on a lot of heat on take off, but cold soak at altitude would still have overcome that quite quickly.

I don't believe the story, and there's more to it. Flight time is 5+ hours, so he would have been in an altitude/temperature combination that would have killed him for 4+ hours, and that's not survivable. Additionally, there's not much room in a wheel well when the gear is retracted, and in past cases of stowaways, the person has been crushed, or fallen out when the wheel/s have been retracted or extended.

I think there's something to the temperature. Like the people who fall through the ice in a lake, get pulled out 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes later and recover just fine. Seems to happen about every other year or so.

http://www.today.com/id/39215752/ns/today-today_news/t/meet-lazarus-tot-whose-heart-stopped-hour/#.U1XWYfldW6M

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024385/Boy-12-pulled-alive-ocean-spending-20-minutes-water.html

Edited by Carmine6

Link

Just climbing an aircraft to 41,000' (I believe radar indicated it was 45,000') won't kill everybody because the aircraft would still be pressurized, albeit not at the usual cabin altitude of about 8,000', probably more like 9000', but still OK. The oxygen masks don't automatically drop for pax until the cabin altitude reaches 14,000'. Pilots require oxygen at 10,000' or greater. If the crew depressurized the aircraft at 45,000, or 41,000', the oxygen generators would only supply about 12 minutes of oxygen, and then everybody would be unconscious in about 30 seconds after that was exhausted. The masks could be manually deployed by the pilots at any altitude, but if they wanted to render the pax unconscious, the higher the aircraft, the faster it would happen after the oxygen generators stopped making oxygen.

Regarding the boy in the wheel well, that's an area of an aircraft that is not pressurized, so by mid 20'000's, the boy would have been barely conscious, or unconscious, but it would have been the lack of oxygen and extreme temperature that should have killed him. The temperature at 38,000' would have been almost minus 60C. Aircraft tyres take on a lot of heat on take off, but cold soak at altitude would still have overcome that quite quickly, and it would have been warm only for a short time.

My guess is that there were two enterprising boys looking to make some money, one was seen on CCTV cameras wandering near the aircraft before take off, and the other was seen on the tarmac at HNL. I bet the kid found in HNL already has a manager soliciting paid interviews.

The story does stretch credibility to the limit. The only remote ( far fetched) possibility is that the extreme cold induced a hibernation-like state in his body, and saved his life. The crash of Helios flight 522 near Athens puts an interesting slant on the situation. Autopsies of the passengers after the crash showed that most were still technically alive at the time of the crash. These passengers had been subjected to severe cold and hypoxic conditions for hours, and yet their heart and lung tissues were still alive at the time of the crash. Of course, we must presume that they were 'brain dead' or close to it as a result of the hypoxia.

Now we are left wondering about the mental capacity of this boy, if the story is true. It was reported that he was found wandering in a stupor, around the tarmac in Mau.i

Suspension of Air Search Today Due to Weather Conditions

A A A

JACC Media Release
22 April 2014

Planned air search activities have been suspended for today due to poor weather conditions in the search area as a result of Tropical Cyclone Jack.

It has been determined that the current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, and would make any air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.

The 10 ships involved in today's search will continue with their planned activities.

Media Release can be found here:http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr032.aspx

Just what "air search activities " have been suspended. Surely they are not still looking for debris on the surface --- and ten aircraft would drop far too many sonobuoys.

I would like very much to know exactly what are the "planned activities" of the 10 ships. I presume that it does not include any activities for Ocean Shield and Bluefin since there are normally 11 ships involved. Information seems to become less and less daily.

I know -- we DON"T NEED TO KNOW>

Edited by tigermonkey

What the <deleted> are you talking about?

They've located the black box 4600 meter under the ocean somewhere . This is no joke, it could take months but they will find it.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What the f are you talking about?

They've located the black box 4600 meter under the ocean somewhere . This is no joke, it could take months but they will find it.

They have found A black box in an area that was first visited by a Chinese vessel. There is a small chance that this is a decoy.

There you go conspiracy lovers. A gift.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What the f are you talking about?

They have found A black box in an area that was first visited by a Chinese vessel. There is a small chance that this is a decoy.

There you go conspiracy lovers. A gift.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Feel sorry for the dude in the oildrum ,,, going down with orders to shout ping every minute

death certificates have been issued

The news comes as a tropical cyclone has caused the air search for the missing Boeing 777 operating over the southern Indian Ocean to be suspended.

While the US submarine drone, Bluefin-21, nears completion of its underwater search without recovering any debris, Australian authorities announced the air search would be temporarily halted due to Cyclone Jack.

"It has been determined that the current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, and would make any air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous," the Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre said in a statement.

Bluefin-21 is scouring the ocean floor using sonar to create a map of potential debris from the missing jet. The autonomous mini-submarine has swept the seabed for over one week, around 4.5km deep and 2,000km north-west of Perth. It is yet to produce any signs of debris, amid concerns that all credible leads will be exhausted within days.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-mh370-death-certificates-be-issued-missing-passengers-1445565

This will be a great topic at the conspiracy nut convention. So many possibilities.

Yes, but if the mystery is unraveled, it will eliminate all but one conspiracy theory.

....if solved partially, then it will eliminate most conspiracy theories - because the theories are literally and figuratively all over the map.

If this WAS a case of pilot murder-suicide, he certainly seems to have succeeded in hiding the evidence. More's the tragedy for the famlies and friends. What would be the lesson? Better screening of pilots? Better tracking of aircraft? More control technology? 'Another atrocity to lay at the feet of Islam? Are the lessons different if it turns out the aircraft's actually on the ground in somewhereistan?

Edited by hawker9000

If this WAS a case of pilot murder-suicide, he certainly seems to have succeeded in hiding the evidence. More's the tragedy for the famlies and friends. What would be the lesson? Better screening of pilots? Better tracking of aircraft? More control technology? 'Another atrocity to lay at the feet of Islam? Are the lessons different if it turns out the aircraft's actually on the ground in somewhereistan?

Note to self : Do not fly on airlines from Muslim countries........If the pilot wants to meet

Mohammad , I do not want to go with him. At least the large middle east based airlines like

Emirates are smart enough to hire farang pilots. Always reassuring to hear a British

voice coming from the cockpit !! :-)

Note to self : Do not fly on airlines from Muslim countries........If the pilot wants to meet

Mohammad , I do not want to go with him. At least the large middle east based airlines like

Emirates are smart enough to hire farang pilots. Always reassuring to hear a British

voice coming from the cockpit !! :-)

I don't think it is only Muslim pilots that commit suicide. I also think that many Muslims would be considered Farang.