The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Thailand.

marmaduke

Went today had a Cappuccino and some food. Food was good , coffee delicious. They are in Mikes Shopping Mall, right on Beach rd.

Had a Hot Chocolate there last month, delicious. Felt compelled to tell everyone since everything I tried there was high quality.

Black Canyon/ S&P don't compare. I'll leave Starbucks alone on this post.

Point is ,please try it out, and help keep this great addition to Pattaya in business. I am sure it would be a positive experience for all.

Yes I love that place , much better than Starbucks.

FYI , if you register as member they will give you a card with 300 baht for free. All you have to do is ask for the card, then go online and register the card number, with your name, address and phone and next time you visit coffee bean you can choose to topup the card or use the 300 baht credit.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Seems like a new chain with big money behind it if they can pay the rent for a Beach Road location; they're also in the bottom of the new Holiday Inn, Sukhumvit 22, BKK. I wasn't too impressed at the Bangkok shop, but that's from only 2 visits to have black coffee. Will give the Pattaya shop a try.

Was very satisfied with the espresso/Americanos I've had recently at the remodelled 94 Coffee, New Plaza. (Can't drink milky coffees due to lactose intolerance.)

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp