Best Burgers In Thailand

bkkjosh

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Iron Fairies Tuesday night. THe atmosphere was interesting, and the band good. The burger was good--not great, but good, and in Thailand, that makes it pretty acceptable.

I also asked one waitress what non-beef dishes they had as I might want to bring a non-beef eater there one day. SHe asked if I wanted take-away, and I said no, this was for Saturday when I come back. Another waitress overheard, the one who fancied herself a better English speaker, so pretty soon, a I was eating my burger, a tuna salad showed up. She put it down on the other end of the table, so after telling her it wasn't for me, to which she said she knew as I was having the hamburger, I figured it was for her or one of the other wait staffs. Five minutes later, a fishburger showed up. I told her I only wanted my hamburger, and then a chickenburger showed up. So here I am, sitting there with four pretty bigs plates. The other waitress showed back up and corrected the situation, but it was kind of funny when the other patrons were staring at me and what they had to assume was a rather robust appetite.

Went to Iron Fairies Tuesday night. THe atmosphere was interesting, and the band good. The burger was good--not great, but good, and in Thailand, that makes it pretty acceptable.

I went last night the burger is ok but nothing special, you dont get fries with it so you leave hungry.

The atmosphere is bizarre its like walking in on the Harry Potter set with seats and tables sized for people aged 4 or younger, maybe its trendy for the cool kids though, not a place to go it you wish to relax.

Edited by Englander

...and they ask how you like it cooked which is the only place I've run across that does that.

Why would one want a hamburger cooked any other way than "well-done"? Have you ever heard of e-coli? 250-300 people a year die from it, and the bacteria is replete in raw hamburger, worldwide. When they ask you how you want it cooked, be safe and say "no pink."

...and they ask how you like it cooked which is the only place I've run across that does that.

Why would one want a hamburger cooked any other way than "well-done"? Have you ever heard of e-coli? 250-300 people a year die from it, and the bacteria is replete in raw hamburger, worldwide. When they ask you how you want it cooked, be safe and say "no pink."

Why would anyone want to eat a burger that doesn't taste of anything? If it doesn't bleed I'm not interested.

Why would anyone want to eat a burger that doesn't taste of anything? If it doesn't bleed I'm not interested.

Case in point ;)