Man assaulted by PCAD guards 'was not armed agent'

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

time for the people

to rise up against these thugsnis justice enough. The self anointed and their army hangers on ponce about, seemingly untouchable.

They don't pursue justice for all. They are just mafia.

They seek confrontation just so the army will roll the tanks.

The old maxim "Be careful what you seek"

Nice little story by his brother - I seem to remember reading that Khaosod stated that he was tired and decided to rest for a while in Lumpini park thinking that he would be OK and despite knowing that there was a protest going on around there - a bit different to moving cones and being attacked in response by the PDRC guards protecting themselves (this all witnessed by army personnel as well as others).

His brother said he didn't take sides with anyone - then why was a UDD membership card found on him as the paper alleged?

They found a bullet in his leg - does this mean that during his 5 or 6 day torturing someone just thought, I know, I'll shoot him in the leg!!!

I could go on, but instincts tell me that this story holds more truth than that comic Khaosod's version and he deserved all he got for attacking the PDRC guards!!!

Thrown in the river with his hands and feet bound - what a heap of crap. They probably left him by the riverside to be found.

I bet that they never find out the truth on this and nothing will result from it - apart from him learning his lesson of it not being a good idea to walk/drive into the lions den!!!

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

time for the people

to rise up against these thugsnis justice enough. The self anointed and their army hangers on ponce about, seemingly untouchable.

Nice little story by his brother - I seem to remember reading that Khaosod stated that he was tired and decided to rest for a while in Lumpini park thinking that he would be OK and despite knowing that there was a protest going on around there - a bit different to moving cones and being attacked in response by the PDRC guards protecting themselves (this all witnessed by army personnel as well as others).

His brother said he didn't take sides with anyone - then why was a UDD membership card found on him as the paper alleged?

They found a bullet in his leg - does this mean that during his 5 or 6 day torturing someone just thought, I know, I'll shoot him in the leg!!!

I could go on, but instincts tell me that this story holds more truth than that comic Khaosod's version and he deserved all he got for attacking the PDRC guards!!!

Thrown in the river with his hands and feet bound - what a heap of crap. They probably left him by the riverside to be found.

I bet that they never find out the truth on this and nothing will result from it - apart from him learning his lesson of it not being a good idea to walk/drive into the lions den!!!

UDD membership was NOT found on him.

And he was no where near Lumpini Park.

Please don't mix up the 2 incidents.

Edited by Suriya4

time for the people

UDD membership was NOT found on him.

And he was no where near Lumpini Park.

Please don't mix up the 2 incidents.

OK, I accept now that I have got the two stories mixed up, my mistake!!!

The claims that he opened fire on them and had explosives in his car are possibly bogus as well - they have clearly been learning tactics from the 'red police' to falsify situations and apportion blame accordingly onto others following their wrong doings!!!

They should find these thugs and imprison them - no excuse for them to adopt the other sides brutal actions of blatant thuggery in the name of a cause.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Imagine a government by people's committee with these mindless, vilolent thugs in charge of security. Low life, brown shirt street criminals...not whistling grannies

No need for imagination. After all we, have Khun Chalerm and his sons in the government.

That's not proof that's the words of the PDRC guards, where is the picture of the alleged explosives and the gun ?

Where is the Statement from the Army to corroborate the story??

Show me all of these and I'll adjust my views accordingly mate.

You're naive if you don't believe there a rotten element within the PDRC guards, just as there is within the UDD and PTP, who vetted these people? Who's responsible for their actions?...erm let me have a wee think of that one....oh yeah... Mr Suthep.!!

I'd like to see him condone any "alleged" attack like this as well, and highlight the need for restraint and to present themselves in a much more proffessional manner that reflects on the good nature of the protest movement ;)

time for the people

You are confusing two seperate brutal events.

Yuem Nilla was the guy beaten, tortured and thrown into a canal but don't let facts get in the way of a bigotted rant.

See my post #40

• Like 1

These attacks on innocent civilians are now occurring on a daily basis and yet there are still those who come out and support these cruel thugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

A innocent civil with home made grenade inside car, they are picture of EOD officer search and found it......whistling.gif

Imagine a government by people's committee with these mindless, vilolent thugs in charge of security. Low life, brown shirt street criminals...not whistling grannies

This crap really feeds your ego dosen't it. The only mindless, vilolent thugs in this country are red / PTP supporters and patsie farangs who support them.

These attacks on innocent civilians are now occurring on a daily basis and yet there are still those who come out and support these cruel thugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

A innocent civil with home made grenade inside car, they are picture of EOD officer search and found it......whistling.gif

Can you provide a link for that please ;)

That's not proof that's the words of the PDRC guards, where is the picture of the alleged explosives and the gun ?

Where is the Statement from the Army to corroborate the story??

Show me all of these and I'll adjust my views accordingly mate.

You're naive if you don't believe there a rotten element within the PDRC guards, just as there is within the UDD and PTP, who vetted these people? Who's responsible for their actions?...erm let me have a wee think of that one....oh yeah... Mr Suthep.!!

I'd like to see him condone any "alleged" attack like this as well, and highlight the need for restraint and to present themselves in a much more proffessional manner that reflects on the good nature of the protest movement wink.png

Agree. Too much violence. Too many lies. Too many innocents dying.

Its a pity the police cannot, or will not actually do their job impartially as they are supposed to. It really all boils down to lack of decent policing.

That's what you get when a government lets Thaksin fill the top positions with his relations and lackeys. Thaksin actually controls the police believe it or not, how illegal and immoral is that.

Saw an interesting article describing how upset and annoyed he is with his PTP people in that they are not protecting his younger sister in difficult times against the 'rather clever' opposition!!

These kind of cracks have nasty tendencies of turning into full blown ravines!!! I think Thaksin is losing patience and hope about the future. He even say's that he doubts that the Feb 2nd elections will stand as he realises that they will be annulled by the courts.

I actually hope that she stays for a while longer as they are impotent and without power, it can only make matters worse for her as the situation becomes more and more desperate (on her (caretaker) watch)!!!

time for the people

These assassins are backed by the army and by the elite to cause havoc in the country, destroy the economy, make the country ungovernable and desperate so that the army will finally have the excuse to stage the damned coup ,that's what they want since the beginning.

Doing something for the people in this country is forbidden, there are only 22 families who run this country with their right arm the Army, 65 million of Thais are considered like their slaves, their property.

All media, TV, Courts, academics, everything in this country is under their strict control just except the govermment and they can't accept to lose even 1% of their control. Thailand is a middle age fiefdom. The shopping malls and resorts are just amusing parks for rich foreigners to come and exploit the misery of Thai people. The elite and army want to mantain this status quo forever.

• Like 1

Imagine your brother just knowing you to be unarmed at the time

According to Mr. Thammarat Channual, Mr. Maroot was attending a wedding reception hosted by one of his friends in Laksi distirct on the night of the incident. Afterh he left the party, Mr. Thammarat said, Mr. Maroot drove home via Chaeng Wattana Road, thinking he could drive through the protest site.

But Mr. Maroot soon reportedly encountered street cones erected by PCAD guards on the road. As the barricades were unmanned, Mr. Thammarat said in a phone interview, Mr. Maroot got out of his car and attempted to remove the barricades,

Not getting into the right or wrong of blocking roads, just wondering about common sense. Most people aware of the demonstrations will not assume that they can drive through, and will not try to dismantle a barricade. Maybe something to do with having a few at that wedding reception?

Not that anyone needs to get beat up and shot for this sort of thing.

This might happen to you if you are married to a girl also name "Phoo" (same name as Yingluck).

Krama? Some believe so. I am sure most of you don't believe in Krama. Time to go and ask the monk advise to have the name changed.

This guy actually love children cartoon, and his first child is about to due in a matter of days.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mchannual?feature=watch

Edited by Suriya4

This might happen to you if you are married to a girl also name "Phoo" (same name as Yingluck).

Krama? Some believe so. I am sure most of you don't believe in Krama. Time to go and ask the monk advise to have the name changed.

Not that I have got anything against them but I wouldn't like to be called 'crab'.

Imagine that a lot of what Thai's say gets lost in translation ;)

This thread has gotten confused with 3 separate incidents where people have been beaten or shot by the protest thugs over the last couple of weeks.

1. The security Gaurd for an auto parts company who was held and tortured by the PDRC thugs for several days. He was carrying a UDD card from 2010. This was the man who was tied up and throw from a bridge and was rescued and taken to hospital. One of the PDRC leader is wanted for his attempted murder.

2. The taxi who took a passenger to Wireless Road to pick up a prostitute. The PDRC guards shouted at the passenger to leave, there was an exchange of abuse and then the PDRC guards opened fire. The taxi driver was injured by a bullet fragment and the punter ran away, never to be seen again. This was the incident where the Guards claimed to have been fired upon from the taxi and claimed to have found explosives in the abandoned Taxi.

3. The incident that is in the OP. A driver tried to move some cones that were blocking Chang Wattana Road. He was beaten and shot in the leg by the PCAD Guards.

• Like 1

According to Mr. Thammarat Channual, Mr. Maroot was attending a wedding reception hosted by one of his friends in Laksi distirct on the night of the incident. Afterh he left the party, Mr. Thammarat said, Mr. Maroot drove home via Chaeng Wattana Road, thinking he could drive through the protest site.

But Mr. Maroot soon reportedly encountered street cones erected by PCAD guards on the road. As the barricades were unmanned, Mr. Thammarat said in a phone interview, Mr. Maroot got out of his car and attempted to remove the barricades,

Not getting into the right or wrong of blocking roads, just wondering about common sense. Most people aware of the demonstrations will not assume that they can drive through, and will not try to dismantle a barricade. Maybe something to do with having a few at that wedding reception?

Not that anyone needs to get beat up and shot for this sort of thing.

And if the PDRC were at the end of your road what would you do?

Would you remove the illegal traffic cones so you could freely pass or would you just give up?

Shooting the guy in the leg and the terrible beating he has received from which we don't know the outcome shows these people are a clear and present danger to the general public.

Yet the courts continue to portray these protestors as peaceful.

Silly courts.

After the last coup in 2008 for a short while the soldiers were cockily walking around silom in groups.

Just wait for these thugs to start handing out rough justice on your streets.

• Like 2

This thread has gotten confused with 3 separate incidents where people have been beaten or shot by the protest thugs over the last couple of weeks.

1. The security Gaurd for an auto parts company who was held and tortured by the PDRC thugs for several days. He was carrying a UDD card from 2010. This was the man who was tied up and throw from a bridge and was rescued and taken to hospital. One of the PDRC leader is wanted for his attempted murder.

2. The taxi who took a passenger to Wireless Road to pick up a prostitute. The PDRC guards shouted at the passenger to leave, there was an exchange of abuse and then the PDRC guards opened fire. The taxi driver was injured by a bullet fragment and the punter ran away, never to be seen again. This was the incident where the Guards claimed to have been fired upon from the taxi and claimed to have found explosives in the abandoned Taxi.

3. The incident that is in the OP. A driver tried to move some cones that were blocking Chang Wattana Road. He was beaten and shot in the leg by the PCAD Guards.

These are three isolated incidents.

Unfortunate, and not suppose to happen, and I am sure Suthep didn't want these to happen.

In each and every cases, it was only speculated that it was the work of Suthep's guard.

Please don't jump to conclusion, innocent until proven guilty please.

Besides, it could be the work of fake guards (i.e. Red shirts working for Suthep now).

Imagine you implying that he wasn't when it has nothing to do with you and you couldn't possibly know, you weren't there.

• Like 1

Thanks for differentiating between the 3 incidences.

Let's take the latest on incident no.2. - It has been reported that the taxi was owned by a policeman, driven by a different policeman and he turned off his lights and opened fire first!!!

Also, that the local police station was aware of what was happening.

Posts baiting members who are no longer able to respond have been removed as well as other inflammatory posts and replies.

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed as well:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

These are three isolated incidents.

Unfortunate, and not suppose to happen, and I am sure Suthep didn't want these to happen.

In each and every cases, it was only speculated that it was the work of Suthep's guard.

Please don't jump to conclusion, innocent until proven guilty please.

Besides, it could be the work of fake guards (i.e. Red shirts working for Suthep now).

And will you also not jump to conclusions that it is the Red shirts who are firing M79 grenades all over Bangkok then?

First two sentences are poignant , I'm sure Suthep is less than happy, but here's an idea, you want these "alleged" incidents to stop as well as the grenade attacks... end the protest, the forums that he's instigated can still take place, all in relative safety I might add. wink.png

There's nothing stopping him form gatheing his "peoples council" and holding meeting after the protests have stood down either .

I agree, their usefulness, although it has bore 'great' fruit, has run its course now and the courts can proceed from here to do the right thing!!!

• Like 1