Man injured in explosion near Lumpini Park

webfact

Red sympathizers here are just pathetic. Someone gets hurt in a blast and they blame the protestors. No one gets hurt in a blast and they blame the protestors. Red shirts want to secede and they blame the protestors. Toilet doesn't flush and they blame the protestors.

A pattern seems to be forming here!

So the people. Being held illegally and tortured by the PDRC doesn't rate a mention here. Both sides are to blame singling out supposed perps doesnt help and now the next comment will be the Army is not doing its job as the RTP are not allowed near the site. When will everyone wake up, including us on TV begs the question and seriously think objectively a out these heinous acts?

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Prevention better than cure.

Sorry again to put the point forward, BUT had the said ELECTED government governed cleanly, as per promised , and sworn in to do, without taking more than their own wages for the position held, No protests would have taken place as there would have been no need.

Leaving out Suthep--Dems Yellows, no excuses, self greed, with a dictatorial attitude has brought upon this turmoil.

No one disagrees, but we are dealing with today, and unfortunately not yesterday...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You were dealing with YESTERDAY with the amnesty, so everything from yesterday we forget and today as you put it---chastise anyone that is causing disruption ??

Good post from someone who half sees the wrongs but wants to be in denial, This is typical of the PTP /Shin run government.

Forgive the yesterdays but todays HANG em !!!

What do we do when most of the PTP and Yingluck admin face the charges, this is tomorrow.

Recap----you want yesterdays--and tomorrows to be forgotten. get Suthep and his followers ???? crazy post.

Frequent attacks prompt tightened security at protest site
By Digital Content

13945188732894-640x390x2.jpg

BANGKOK, March 11 - An anti-government protest leader on Tuesday ordered a security beef up following a string of violent attacks near protest sites in the capital, with the latest explosion at Lumpini Park wounding three volunteer guards, one seriously.

The protest leader's reaction came shortly after an explosion occurred in an area just 500 metres from Lumpini Park, the main protest site, early this morning.

A 32-year-old man, identified as Ullmani Sewon, who is also a volunteer guard in the PDRC medical team, was seriously wounded and sent to nearby Chulalongkorn Hospital. He is now in stable condition in the Intensive Care Unit. Two other volunteer guards were slightly wounded.

Thaworn Senneam, a key leader of the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), said the daily attacks had nothing to do with the anti-government protesters but the caretaker government must be held accountable for the violence as it is enforcing the special security law.

Following the latest violence, Mr Thaworn said he asked the police to set up checkpoints along with the ones erected by the PDRC guards at Wireless Road. To ensure the protesters safety, a protective net has been installed around the makeshift stage and all guards will be on high alert to avert any untoward incident.

Mr Thaworn said he opposed the enforcement of the emergency decree as which adversely affected the country's economy. The Internal Security Act enforcement does not bode well either.

Hours earlier, an M79 grenade hit the Chaeng Wattana Road near superstore Lotus but no one was injured. Police investigators said the gunman could have fired the grenade from a street near Klong Prapa Chaeng Wattana. The target was likely to be a security checkpoint manned by police and soldiers just 50 metres from the scene. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2-14=-3-11