Dating a younger Thai girl - or why I love Thailand.

Tmymaimee

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate. Some things are better kept to yourself. When you post a controversial topic like this, you must expect the brickbats as well as the bouquets.

Optional read below::: Maybe could have been deleted.

Most of the posters have been here longer than you and have been there & done it all. Some have decided to settle down withe the-one-true-love and some are permanent sex tourists & barflies. And everything in between. Honestly, keep this sort of thing to yourself. Ask for advice on TV if you need it, but don't lay your life open for comment & criticism & then be surprised when it happens. Think twice before you post this sort of thing. It will do wonders for your blood pressure.

The Deerhunter is on the money.

To the OP; you got quite defensive in your previous post.

Only a lame, inexperienced short man with inadequacies would post this shit, and then "pipe up" when others have their say.

Grow up little man and post something with a little more substance next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hate to break it to you, but most people who see you 2 together will think she's a prostitue. It's the image thailand has of old men with young girls.

Everytime I see an old man with a lot younger girl, prostitue goes in my head. Unless she is fat or ugly, then I believe it maybe a legit gf.

Many Thais I speak to have the same view

What's your point?

And in your 60's and 80's if you're still a randy old goat?

I'd much rather have the young stunners thanks, and sure no problem if they want to fool around as long as I get my fair share and they aren't lying to me. And of course what's good for the goose. . .

Mai bpen rai, viva Thailand!

young stunners.

now there is a term from the nanaplaza.com days

It's nothing wrong in having a young girlfriend or wife. But why do some people need to start a new thread about it, every time they meet a new young girl ?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i was thinking much the same thing, especially in the case of the OP

one would think that if it were so right, he would just get on with it.

Edited by HooHaa

Hate to break it to you, but most people who see you 2 together will think she's a prostitue. It's the image thailand has of old men with young girls.

Actually, most Thai people think that any Thai woman with a farang is a prostitute (or was one before she met you) - young and beautiful or old and ugly - so why worry about it? Go for the young, hot one if that is what rings your bell.

No mate, you're wrong.

If you're evenly matched and both come from sound middle class families or better, then the Thais know it is genuine…and so do the falangs.

I see the look in all the old pricks faces when they see the 2 of us together.

He's handsome and she's hot.…wish I had that.

Well, you won't and you never did.

The Thais we interact with, dig it.

It's inept guys like the OP that give the rest of us handsome lads with GENUINE hot chicks a bad name.

Actually, most Thai people think that any Thai woman with a farang is a prostitute (or was one before she met you) - young and beautiful or old and ugly - so why worry about it? Go for the young, hot one if that is what rings your bell.

That's one hell of an over generalisation, although f course there are certainly a few racist bigots around.

It's nothing wrong in having a young girlfriend or wife. But why do some people need to start a new thread about it, every time they meet a new young girl ?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i was thinking much the same thing, especially in the case of the OP

one would think that if it were so right, he would just get on with it.

Add me to the crowd. I have asked him a question about last thread and gf, yet to get an answer

The problem about having a young Thai wife is that you generally have no common interests.

Sex is great, but it is not enough for a long term relationship

Of course you do. She likes to look at her self in the mirror and you also like to look at her :)

When you want to sleep, she also wants you sleep;)

When you need to go bank, she is always happy to assist

• Like 1

The problem about having a young Thai wife is that you generally have no common interests.

Money is a common interest. You have it she wants it!

Get real guys. Young beautiful office girls dont want farang 20 years her senoir for romance..................lol. I hope op didint meet his office girl in pattaya. Seems a lot of em go there on their vacations.............lol.

Actually, most Thai people think that any Thai woman with a farang is a prostitute (or was one before she met you) - young and beautiful or old and ugly - so why worry about it?

It's not just Thai people, most farang tourists think the same.

Money is a common interest. You have it she wants it!

Get real guys. Young beautiful office girls dont want farang 20 years her senoir for romance..................lol.

These guys are <deleted> clueless.

Bunch of old and ugly beta males who couldn't get action back home and now think they are playboys in their twilight years. The OP even admitted he is ugly and had no success with women back home. He even said he had ZERO confidence to even approach and talk to women.

Now he is trying to boast about his sexual escapades in Thailand with women half his age after he spent the first month here whoring it up in soi cowboy to boost his fragile ego?

The poor guy is delusional.

• Like 2

I'm with you. Who cares what other people you never say hello to think about what you do?

I don't mind to admit that i'm a bit fat and i'm older now but only 50. when I was a kid I thought 40 was old but now i'm 50 I don't feel very old.

In Australia I cant get a woman who is young or even a woman who looks much good at all. I got my own house, own business, good car and I'm not a bad bloke but no women here will hardly look at me. Maybe some who are fatter even than me and I'm 110 kilo

First time I came to thailand I couldn't beleve all these guys my age and older than me with their hot young girlfriend. Really I thought I was dreaming

Now I have a girlfriend for 2 years and she is 30 and smoking hot. I stay in Thailand for 6 months sometime and I'm happy whenever I go there.

Just be happy and forget about all those people who are jealous

• Like 1

I'm with you. Who cares what other people you never say hello to think about what you do?

I don't mind to admit that i'm a bit fat and i'm older now but only 50. when I was a kid I thought 40 was old but now i'm 50 I don't feel very old.

In Australia I cant get a woman who is young or even a woman who looks much good at all. I got my own house, own business, good car and I'm not a bad bloke but no women here will hardly look at me. Maybe some who are fatter even than me and I'm 110 kilo

First time I came to thailand I couldn't beleve all these guys my age and older than me with their hot young girlfriend. Really I thought I was dreaming

Now I have a girlfriend for 2 years and she is 30 and smoking hot. I stay in Thailand for 6 months sometime and I'm happy whenever I go there.

Another delusional old fool.

"no girl would even look at me in australia, now i have a smoking hot girl half my age!!" lol

I've got no problem with people doing what they want, but don't delude yourself and others about the reality of the situation. That is when I start to roll my eyes.

I also have to laugh at the insinuation that I am jealous? You realize I am in my 20s in BKK? You need to get your head out of the clouds.

Edited by Metapod
  • Like 1

I agree with Metapod.

Ricky from Brisbane; she AINT your gf matey.

She's after your wallet.

Don't fool yourself.

Your here 6 months of the year?

What's she doing when you're at home?

SHAGGING LADS HER AGE.

Wise up mate, for f#%ks sake.

• Like 2

I think these young & hansum guys are completely deluded.

What makes you think we don't know the young spinners are with us for the money?

Doesn't make them sex workers but even if they are so what?

Believe me before you know it you'll be old and less attractive too and maybe you'll be OK with your same-age girl maybe you'll be out paying for it UP TO YOU who cares?

Not. Anyone else's. Business.

• Like 2

At what age do most men stop liking Hello Kitty Town, Candy Crush, Line chat and Samsung tablets?

It's always the same few guys who complain about it. The dude with the muscle avatar will be along shortly to tell us why we don't have a real relationship like he does. And the other two or so usual whingers about older expats.

It's the " real " relationship bit that confuses me. It's simply not possible to have a relationship with a Thai women the same you'd have with a Western women. Why , well they all lack education , common sense , logic and so many other things that you'd think everybody in the World knew , but they don't. You can't have any real conversation with any of them. Try asking basic history questions .... who's Mohammed Ali , who's Adolph Hitler , what happened to JFK , etc , etc .... , try talking about current affairs ..lol , you're wasting your time. From bar girl to hiso virtually all are as thick as two short planks. Assuming intellect is an important part of any " real " relationship you'll struggle to find that ingredient in any Thai / Farang liason. As far as age difference is concerned who gives a shit in Thailand. It's great , you get to date and screw women you wouldn't stand any chance with in the West but lets not kid ourselves it's a " real " relationship.

Only on thaivisa. amazing....

i guess one can come to that conclusion when they are an ignorant fat old man sitting in beer bars and gogos everyday of the week.

any girl with intelligence knows to give men of your 'quality' a wide berth

thanks for the insight "nana pong". surely two places you have spent a considerate amount of time in to develop such a credible view on thai women.

The average young Thai bird would always choose the old, short, fat balding guy who can provide reasonable financial security (and love him for that) over the Brad Pitt lookalike with no coin.

Edited by age4short
  • Like 1

I agree with Metapod.

Ricky from Brisbane; she AINT your gf matey.

She's after your wallet.

Don't fool yourself.

Your here 6 months of the year?

What's she doing when you're at home?

SHAGGING LADS HER AGE.

Wise up mate, for f#%ks sake.

Yeah she is my woman or girlfriend or missus or whatever you want to call her. Of course she wouldnt be with me if i didnt pay for stuff. I'm not an idiot you know. You have to be young also if you dont understand that the guy pays for most of the stuff

She has come back to australia with me and she didn't like it much at all as there are not many thais where i live and her english is just average.

I don't thnk she is rooting around when im not there as we talk every day when we are not together.

You are like your mate metapod and missed my point that we are happy together.

• Like 1

Another delusional old fool.

"no girl would even look at me in australia, now i have a smoking hot girl half my age!!" lol

I've got no problem with people doing what they want, but don't delude yourself and others about the reality of the situation. That is when I start to roll my eyes.

I also have to laugh at the insinuation that I am jealous? You realize I am in my 20s in BKK? You need to get your head out of the clouds.

clap2.gif

You are a young bloke metpod just in your twenties. I thought i knew everything back then like you. I dont mind saying I served some time back then and thought i was a tough guy and everyone else was a fool. I was just young and I didnt have the experience to know better like i do now.

I worked hard and made a business and made some money. I was married once to an aussie woman for 10 years but that was 15 years back now.

I know i'm fat and not such a great catch for aussie women. I know that these young birds in thailand like me becasue i look after them with money and a place to stay. So what?

How am i delusional? I just want to be happy and I am. It is what it is and suits us both fine. You seem very angry for a young bloke and i know how that feels. Its okay mate, maybe when you are my age you will be happy like me

Well your second post is a completely different outlook to your first one. Like I said, I have no problem if both people are happy and doing what they want to do. The part that rustles my jimmies is when people get on their soapbox and delude themselves and try to convince others to enter their faux-reality.

Your first post was delusional because parroted the same stuff as the other guy. Then you labelled the others like me who are speaking the hard truth to him as "jealous", when I can promise you, I am anything but that.

I'm young but hardly naive. Just calling it how it is.

• Like 2