Take a look at this

JesseFrank

Which vermin do you reckon would be able to something like this. Happened overnight and the height is 60 cm. I was thinking about a rat, but I doubt the would be able to go a vertical height of 60cm, unless it is a very big rat.

post-197648-0-47851700-1394589706_thumb.

Edited by JesseFrank

A rat .

They can cling onto anything.

One ate a 2" hole thru our ceiling to get to drop into our kitchen.

When she spotted him , he ran up the wall and maybe half a metre upside down back up into the hole.

It looks like they cant get into your place , but they know where to try...

Sticky paper and a bucket of water , or poison , is the answer.

• Like 1

A rat .

When she spotted him , he ran up the wall and maybe half a metre upside down back up into the hole.

A rat goes for food. Inside that room is nothing that is even related to food, so why they want to get in there.

@Splitlid. I doubt that a cockroach would be able to bite such large pieces out of a rubber. Not the size of the cuts on the floor. It is also no animal like a dog, since the property has a 2 meter perimeter wall all around, so nothing is able to enter

It looks like what my parrot did to the rubber strip on the top of my refrigerator door. Have you noticed any really bored parrots in your neighborhood?

Edited by Guitar God
  • Like 1

Mice can do that, i laid a few mouse traps in the attic and caught the little rascals.

What interests me are your tiles,i have tried to find some like that for ages no success, do you know the name of them or the firm that makes them?

Is the frame behind marked? It could have been a lever Kamoy trying to get in.

If it was an attempted burglary wouldn't the burglar try to prize the door open at the handle end which is at the opposite end to the rubber end.

To me it suggests a rat is the perpetrator.

• Like 1

Is the frame behind marked? It could have been a lever Kamoy trying to get in.

If it was an attempted burglary wouldn't the burglar try to prize the door open at the handle end which is at the opposite end to the rubber end.

To me it suggests a rat is the perpetrator.

He could actually just slide open the insect screen and then open the unlocked door.

But I'm sure nobody would succeed in reaching that door without starring in a new movie, and the whole neighborhood awake.

It looks like what my parrot did to the rubber strip on the top of my refrigerator door. Have you noticed any really bored parrots in your neighborhood?

there's plenty of things round there that look like they've had a cockatoo..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

A rat .

A rat goes for food. Inside that room is nothing that is even related to food, so why they want to get in there.

@Splitlid. I doubt that a cockroach would be able to bite such large pieces out of a rubber. Not the size of the cuts on the floor. It is also no animal like a dog, since the property has a 2 meter perimeter wall all around, so nothing is able to enter

Rats chew the hell out of electric cables!

• Like 1

Well, I bought some dinner for the rats last night. Spread Flocoumafen here and there around the land, and they ate like there was no tomorrow, and probably for some of them there actually isn't any.

But I'm a bit surprised that given the large tablets, that they didn't gnawed on them but took away whole tablets. You think that this is normal behavior for a rat ?

Storm.jpg

This morning I located a pretty large frog near that room, and however it wasn't dead, it didn't make much resistance when I picked it up with a spade to locate it at the other side of the perimeter.

You think large frogs are able to do that damage ?

Edited by JesseFrank

Well, I bought some dinner for the rats last night. Spread Flocoumafen here and there around the land, and they ate like there was no tomorrow, and probably for some of them there actually isn't any.

But I'm a bit surprised that given the large tablets, that they didn't gnawed on them but took away whole tablets. You think that this is normal behavior for a rat ?

Storm.jpg

Most animals will take food and run if they don't feel safe eating it where they just found it.....

• Like 1

No it is a rat or at least a member of that family. Trying to get in? Maybe not. They love to gnaw on anything, even the covering on electrical wire, so the rubber seal on your slider is right up their alley. They are also able to climb anything so have been known to reside up in the dead space between the ceiling tiles and the rafters. I have had this problem also. Could not figure out how to stop them.. finally they just stopped. Maybe it was the cat that found a home with me? So maybe get a cat.

No it is a rat or at least a member of that family. Trying to get in? Maybe not. They love to gnaw on anything, even the covering on electrical wire, so the rubber seal on your slider is right up their alley. They are also able to climb anything so have been known to reside up in the dead space between the ceiling tiles and the rafters. I have had this problem also. Could not figure out how to stop them.. finally they just stopped. Maybe it was the cat that found a home with me? So maybe get a cat.

I'm allergic to cats.sad.png

One house I lived in a few years ago had a field behind it. We used to get mice/rats in the kitchen. I used to put down glue mats. One morning I found four feet and the latter half of a tail. The rat had chewed its own feet and tail off to escape. Yes they will eat anything.

Edited by BWPattaya
  • Like 1

Storm.jpg

This morning I located a pretty large frog near that room, and however it wasn't dead, it didn't make much resistance when I picked it up with a spade to locate it at the other side of the perimeter.

You think large frogs are able to do that damage ?

Make sure that when laying down poison you put into places and containers that only rats can get access to. Rat poison is used here to get rid of dogs. To see a dog dying after being being poisoned is not a pretty sight. Not pleasant for the dog either.

I'm allergic to cats.sad.png

RAT glue enough said.