BKK - Siem Reap Cambodia - BKK

Flow

2 days /1 night,

dont do it,

Minimun is 4 days in Siem Rep with at least 2 days at the temple an 1 day for a visit to one of the floating villages in the Tonle Sap. ( i suggest Kampong Phluk) and a walk around twon, prehaps a visit to the excellent museum.

I wouldn't use travel agents in Bangkok as some of them overcharged, OP would you consider booking a flight to Siam reap airport with Air Asia, Pay 20 USD at Siem Reap airport for a tourist visa and get the bus to Angkor Wat?

Easy..

The less you have to travel in Cambodia on a bus the better, the roads are tracks and the buses brake down regularly IMO

• Like 1

I have used the following Travel Agency in Bangkok several times for travel and VISA's and received the best service possible every time. Give them a call or visit and see if they can help you out on your plan. Good Luck! It is:

Sukhumvit Branch
Vega Travel & Trading Co., Ltd.

155/20 Soi 11/1, Sukhumvit Road
Near Swiss Park Hotel
Klontoei Bangkok 10110, THAILAND
Tel: +66 2255 8393-4
Fax: +66 2255 8395

Angkor Wat is amazing. Also, while in Siem Reap, have a sandwich. The sandwich shoppes there make them with fresh baked French bread. Simply delicious! thumbsup.gif

Just book it on the Air Asia website. Good prices and hundreds of hotels to choose from. I have booked that BKK- Siem Reap trip 4 times on their website. Came back a week ago to BKK after 5 days in SR.

Edited by larsjohnsson