Buying a Honda Forsa in Chiang Mai - where, how much, and financing

Jason Green

I am interested in buying a Honda Forza in Chiang Mai. I was told tonight that they can be had for something around 160,000 baht. And can be financed with 40,000 baht down.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I was thinking of having my girlfriend buy it in her name since she has a Thai job and verifiable income.

Has anyone bought a Forza in Chiang Mai? How much did you pay? Where is the best place to buy one? Are there hidden costs beyond the sticker price?

And has anyone financed one before? What do the monthly payments end up being?

Thank you very much! smile.png

Edited by Jason Green

I have a forza paid 161k and got 1 year 1st class insurance.

It has a longer wheel base than a Pcx so turn ratio takes getting used to. Braking system is awesome. I found that I needed to adjust the fluid in the front fork and am in the market for better shocks.

Happy, joyous and free

I have a forza paid 161k and got 1 year 1st class insurance.

It has a longer wheel base than a Pcx so turn ratio takes getting used to. Braking system is awesome. I found that I needed to adjust the fluid in the front fork and am in the market for better shocks.

Happy, joyous and free

NICE! Sounds like you got a good deal on it. Which dealer did you go to? Would you recommend them?

The place on huay Kaew is really good. I got mine in the place next to toyota by airport plaza on mahidol rd. they are all competitive. But my next honda will be huay Kaew.

Happy, joyous and free