Do someone have more info about the "killing" of Fred de Brouwer ?

SjaakNL2013

First of all I am sorry that I must post it in this forum but the News forum is locked and I may not place there an article.

Fred de Brouwer, a Dutch journalist, lived the last years in Chon Buri and did have a motorbike accident yesterday. He was one of the journalist who wrote a article about the pedophile behavior from a high Dutch civil servant Joris Demmink,

For more information read, in Dutch, the Telegraaf.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/22390870/____Verdacht__ongeval_zaak-Demmink__.html

Below photo from Fred de Brouwer and Joris Demmink

post-188855-0-33314500-1394937829.jpg

post-188855-0-48841800-1394937841.jpg

• Like 1

Shocking news, my condolences to his family and friends.

I met him a few times, he wasn't active as a journalist here. He did sourcing of products and production capacity and some trading here, company name Triskelion.

Thailand may be a good place to hide from authorities, but if you want to hide from criminals it's not a good idea!

Looks like if this scandal will be fully exposed it will make Dutroux look pale!

Today some more info in the Dutch paper.

A white sedan was following him and possible caused the accident. Then drove away. Thai police is investigating the case.

After accident they bring him to government hospital. No real help there and then send him to private hospital in Pattaya. No money to pay the deposit, 200.000 bath so they send him back. Died there at the first aid room.

This is short translated from Dutch newspaper. Strange that TV and Thai media stay so quiet. It seems to get normal if a foreigner die in an accident.

For who can read Dutch...http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/22391415/__Doodrijder_journalist_gevlucht__.html

Having just spoken to his partner it seems that your version of events is correct SjaakNL. His brother will arrive in the near future to take care of the Funeral arrangements. There is nothing much more to add except condolences to his family. RIP Fred.