company for the deep clean of new house?

dunks

Soooo....the company building the house for you is leaving it a complete mess? Doesn't sound right.

Be that as it may....You can always hire a local girl to clean the house ....of course you'll have to watch her like an eagle and point out how you want it done (ie window cleaning, etc.) and you may have to buy a bucket, mop, sponge and household cleaners but this way you get it done the way you want and probably cheaper than some "company" coming in.

Just a thoughtsmile.png

The house was finished. It has been refurbished with the addition of hard wood floor and bar, european kitchen etc etc. Just needs a deep clean after the tradesmen have finished. I have a quote but was wondering if anyone had and good suggestions for a company to do a deep clean before the furniture gets delivered :-)

PCS do a reasonable job, but you will have to make your intentions clear, scutinize the contract with a fine-comb, and speak in detail with cleaning forman, yell at someone during the job, and not pay until everything you want is completely done.

That is why I will get a company to clean it.

So that I DONT have to pay some ban nok r3tard 'farang price'

You think getting a company to quote will prevent them gouging you?

To get the results you want you will need to micro-manage it anyway.

The Thai way is to use your local connections to identify a crew of people in need of money - mixed men and women I'd recommend in this situation and pay them directly to work to your instructions.

This will be minimum 80% cheaper than any company.

Otherwise just pay the bill and accept you're getting gouged.

I have an excellent cleaning lady I can recommend. Too bad she's in Khon Kaen though. :)

She's a machine though. I leave her to it for a bit, then come back, and she's hand cleaning my laundry out front, furniture is moved everywhere, fans are taken part for a cleaning, etc. Cheap too -- 400 baht for a day.