World Cup Prediction Competition.....

chonabot

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking if you lot are actually taking note of your scores.....(honestly...... :o )

:D

Old_Croc 121

JackR 99

CalibanJr 93

Vulcan 91

MrBojangles 89

Scouse 88

Chonabot 86

Simmo 84

Explorer 82

SvenIvan 82

Jockstar 82

Chuchok 80

Brit 79

TomYumGoong 77

Redrus 76

SpittheDog 76

Donz 76

Oneeyedjohn 76

Neeranam 75

Daleyboy 75

Game4shame 73

Prof 71

Greg.D 71

Backpack 70

Thaipauly 67

Totster 66

KhunYak 66

Nongwahyay 66

HaroiHenry 65

Tytus 49

Sing_Sling 41

Edited by chonabot

Chons- hmmm left off my max points?? Should be 79?????? :o

Chons, you haven't included mine either. I should be on 89 points. I was 77 this morning and with 9 points for Poland and 3 for Germany :D

Chons is drinking so..... :D

Mate I've only just cracked open the red wine , mind you I bought a bottle of Hine for the celebrations.............. :D

Totster 66

KhunYak 66

Nongwahyay 66

Please sort by alpha and move up my name :o

After today I dont care about the 2nd round for Germany - let the English come... :D and we'll kick some arse :D

go G E R M A N Y

Please sort by length of name...................

Attention Predictors!

I require your attention please. :o

On Friday, after the last group stage match is played, I will send out XL sheets with details of all the 2nd round matches ( 8 games ).

I require the xl sheets to be sent back to me before the kick off of the first 2nd round match, Saturday 1600 GMT.

Please predict all of these matches, if you have not predicted them all , you will receive 0 points for that fixture. I will do my best to remind all of you, but ultimately the responsibility lies with the predictors. If you have any points to raise between now and then please do so on this thread or by PM.

After the 2nd round matches are complete I will send out more xl sheets for the 4 QF matches. There will be a similar post to this at that time.

just to clear this up - I predicted scores for every game at the outset. will they still count? or do I have to decide new scores after each round? :D

there'll be a few surprise teams going through and I suppose I should adjust some scores but tbh, if I can, I'd probably just leave them and see what happens. :D

My wife reckons i have gone down more in this comp in a week, than i have on her in a year :D

Fair enough, WC does come only once every 4 years.

If she starts whinging about lack of tongue action DB.. just stick your tongue out and let her get on with it... just as long as she doesn't get in the way of the TV of course...:o

totster :D

Edited by Totster

This World Cup is fixed. Where is Bangladesh ? Did they enter the comp or were they not allowed to.

I would guess they didn't qualify..

It is a pity that a country so crazy about football has failed to have a national team fit enough to compete internationally, and it is small consolation that they are quite a few such states in the world. However, we would like to hope that one day Bangladesh will also play in the World Cup.

Taken from here.. http://www.independent-bangladesh.com/news.../09062006ed.htm

totster tcwozereeng.gif

Attention Predictors!

I require your attention please. :o

On Friday, after the last group stage match is played, I will send out XL sheets with details of all the 2nd round matches ( 8 games ).

I require the xl sheets to be sent back to me before the kick off of the first 2nd round match, Saturday 1600 GMT.

Please predict all of these matches, if you have not predicted them all , you will receive 0 points for that fixture. I will do my best to remind all of you, but ultimately the responsibility lies with the predictors. If you have any points to raise between now and then please do so on this thread or by PM.

After the 2nd round matches are complete I will send out more xl sheets for the 4 QF matches. There will be a similar post to this at that time.

just to clear this up - I predicted scores for every game at the outset. will they still count? or do I have to decide new scores after each round? :D

there'll be a few surprise teams going through and I suppose I should adjust some scores but tbh, if I can, I'd probably just leave them and see what happens. :D

Hi G4S , you can redo the scores or leave them , up to you!

:D

Sorry for todays delay chaps . a wicked hangover after losing my England bet ( in injury time) was the reason. Heres the tables, hopefully I will be quicker today, humble apologies............ :o

Old_Croc 126

JackR 100

Scouse 99

CalibanJr 98

Chonabot 96

Vulcan 95

Simmo 95

Oneeyedjohn 95

MrBojangles 91

Brit 89

SvenIvan 87

TomYumGoong 87

Neeranam 86

Explorer 85

Jockstar 85

Chuchok 81

SpittheDog 81

Redrus 80

Daleyboy 80

Donz 78

Thaipauly 78

Game4shame 77

Totster 77

Prof 74

Greg.D 73

Backpack 70

Nongwahyay 70

HaroiHenry 69

KhunYak 67

Tytus 50

Sing_Sling 45

Hey chonabot,

I think you forgot to put my points on, I should be 88, not 78

Donz, at the end of play on the 19th, you had 66 points.

On the 20th you predicted the following--

Ecu 0 Ger 3 -----9 points

Cos 1 Pol 1 ------1 point

Sweden 0 Eng 2 ----1 point

Par 2 Tri 2--------1 point

Therefore your score is 78 points, and there is no anomaly.

Next ?

:o