Redshirts beating a Buddhist monk in Nonthaburi [video]

webfact

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this charming! I thoroughly enjoyed this public display of red-shirts exercising their democratic right to assault and battery!

The longer I watch this, the more I see a striking resemblance to another political movement's rise to power in 1930's Europe.

If the plot plays out the same way, we'll soon see reports of non-red shopkeepers dragged into the street and their businesses set on fire, with the authorities standing around, wringing their hands.

• Like 1

Thai monks should keep to doing monk-like things and keep their nose out of politics. Amazing all the Thaivisa experts having an orgasm over this. Didn't see much written by these same exerts over the taxi driver beaten into a coma by PDRC or the under cover police beaten by PDRC guards and then interrogated by that rat- bag monk who set up the stage at Chaeng Wattana.

It is not fair to compare a taxi driver or an undercover cop to a monk. Reds are desperate while they watch themselves lose in the political game so they resort to violence, once again.

Pretty pathetic how both sides latch on to any provocative video or incident to justify their point of view.

Why not condemn violence on all sides?

you must miss the stories /or just choose to when everyone condemns these actions on all.so dont go there your better than that surely ...wai2.gif ..i think a few more future votes have gone down the swanny..

redshirt scum....anyone going to defend that...sad.png

I must be color blaind.

Look like BLACK shirt to me.

Red Shirts were told to wear black to mourn the decision to annul the election. It is not about dress code, but gang membership!

• Like 1