Turkish Ice Cream Parlor Battle in South Pattaya

webfact

Deport them both, there is enough hot headed farang idiots in the country as it is. If you are involved in a fight and use weapons your visa should be cancelled and stamped never to return. Might make some farangs act a little more civil if they know boom boom is going to be cut off.

You're being to heavy handed with a pair of hard working citizens keen to integrate within Thai society.

They seem right at home in Thailand and are already displaying much empathy towards Thai culture.

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe each city could set aside a business location for owners who specialize in knife and gun fights...a new kind of exciting tourist attraction...add red shirts and yellow shirts...you could have a venue of continuous entertainment...Thai style...

Being Muslims they won't have dogs in their family for the same reason they don't eat pork because Noah said they are dirty.

"because Noah said they are dirty" ... who is dirty they the pork they the dogs they the family or else?

Sorry to have dealt you such a trying puzzle. The answer is the dogs and pigs. Are you not familiar with the story?

I wonder how their Thai girlfriends will like living in Turkey.

They will have to quietly take their place after the dog in the family. After that they will realize these were not THE falangs they had in mind all along.

Being Muslims they won't have dogs in their family for the same reason they don't eat pork because Noah said they are dirty.

Why do you think they are muslims?? Nothing in the OP says anything about that. And Turkey is not a muslim country as far as I know.

Turkey is 99% Muslim.

• Like 2

I know how someTurkish football fans like to slash the backside open of opposing fans . Ouch!

An Ex girl friend back home made a holiday in deepest Anatolia with a friend, as I couldn't come with them after being hospitalized after a car accident.

Please use your imagination. Two very sexy and young girls, both long dark hair and breathtaking bodies. They slept in a cave, while a male from this place had a lot of fun with his donkey, only five meters away from them.

Thought they were joking, but then saw the photos. Oh my god. w00t.gif

What...this?!

cartoons%20shrek%20and%20donkey%20Mike%2

I can remember back in the West End of London some years ago, when the Turks and Cypriot unlicensed mafia type gangs tried to monopolise the mobile hamburger and hot dog stands, soft drinks street vendor sales and ice cream van areas. Anyone they considered intruding on their turf was either threatened, beaten up and even murdered in some cases.

This is how these people operate and have done so for decades in many countries all over the world.

Best to clamp down on these people now before they have a chance to gain footholds here, if they haven`t done so already?

And they make it in a way that they never pay tax. They open up Doner Kebab shops, first year tax free. Then another family member, or friend stakes over and another one year free of tax.

This is the norm in Germany, at places like Berlin, you'll find whole areas where Turkish people have their own world, selling Turkish products.

They go to their mosques, don't want to have anything to do with Germany, not speak the language,all they need is the money from Germany.

Dear mods, this is not an Anti Muslim post, just the truth how other nationalities do "business" while their own citizens have to pay half of their income for people like them.

Who's to blame? The politicians who let this happen. wai2.gif

Me being a staunch anti racist and hate having to say this; but this time have to totally agree with you on this one, because having worked in Spain and other European countries have witnessed this first hand myself. Back in the mid 1980s many Spanish retailers and business people grouped together and declared war on the illegal Turkish, Cypriot and some Greek food vendors, especially in the tourist areas. They never got the chance to gain footholds and become established in some parts of Spain.

Regarding the Thai authorities, they must see the storm before the hurricane and stamp out these illegal practices and undesirables in Thailand now. But please kindly note, this does not mean that all Turkish and Cypriot people are potential illegal business operators, quite the opposite in fact as most are decent, hard working, law abiding folk, just that in these cases the gangs are mostly of Turkish and Mediterranean origin.

Why did you feel the need to patronise other readers with your defensive multiculturalism-esque revelation that not-all-X's-are-bad? Most people here are grown adults with their own minds. The way to overcome "racism" is not to oppose "it", and rile the target of your political disapproval, but to act yourself so that you are not a problem for them; such as in integrating as decently as you can. A seeming area of some difficulty for these knife-wielding thugs.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I can remember back in the West End of London some years ago, when the Turks and Cypriot unlicensed mafia type gangs tried to monopolise the mobile hamburger and hot dog stands, soft drinks street vendor sales and ice cream van areas. Anyone they considered intruding on their turf was either threatened, beaten up and even murdered in some cases.

This is how these people operate and have done so for decades in many countries all over the world.

Best to clamp down on these people now before they have a chance to gain footholds here, if they haven`t done so already?

And they make it in a way that they never pay tax. They open up Doner Kebab shops, first year tax free. Then another family member, or friend stakes over and another one year free of tax.

This is the norm in Germany, at places like Berlin, you'll find whole areas where Turkish people have their own world, selling Turkish products.

They go to their mosques, don't want to have anything to do with Germany, not speak the language,all they need is the money from Germany.

Dear mods, this is not an Anti Muslim post, just the truth how other nationalities do "business" while their own citizens have to pay half of their income for people like them.

Who's to blame? The politicians who let this happen. wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif>

Me being a staunch anti racist and hate having to say this; but this time have to totally agree with you on this one, because having worked in Spain and other European countries have witnessed this first hand myself. Back in the mid 1980s many Spanish retailers and business people grouped together and declared war on the illegal Turkish, Cypriot and some Greek food vendors, especially in the tourist areas. They never got the chance to gain footholds and become established in some parts of Spain.

Regarding the Thai authorities, they must see the storm before the hurricane and stamp out these illegal practices and undesirables in Thailand now. But please kindly note, this does not mean that all Turkish and Cypriot people are potential illegal business operators, quite the opposite in fact as most are decent, hard working, law abiding folk, just that in these cases the gangs are mostly of Turkish and Mediterranean origin.

Hmm, maybe go and see who are begging on the streets in Europe, the drugs, bag snatching, it ain't the Turks, what a lot racist gasbags. Thailand can really benefit from your barstool expertise.

@ RoachieBKK.

Isn't your first name Cock?

• Like 1

Hard to tell who is more revolting. The two combatants mentioned in the article, or the hate filled creatures spewing forth the bigotted comments.

"Combatants" versus "creatures". Judging by your choice of words, knife-wielding thugs appear to come out higher than people who make throwaway comments, of which you disapprove, in your implied moral order. Also, "bigotted" (sic), straight out of the cultural Marxist dictionary. Do you really live in Thailand?!

I wonder how their Thai girlfriends will like living in Turkey.

They will have to quietly take their place after the dog in the family. After that they will realize these were not THE falangs they had in mind all along.

Why do you think they are muslims?? Nothing in the OP says anything about that. And Turkey is not a muslim country as far as I know.

Then you have never been there. Very beautiful place. Generally friendly too. As for the women, well, you will hear every excuse as to why they are hidden away. Not sure that your average 'pu ying' will enjoy it. Blokes are slimy as HELL there too. Especially if your missus or daughter is blonde...and especially if your daughter is under age. Just the way it is. Greece is right next door and what a difference a religion makes! For the most part, give me the Greeks any day.

Who's to blame? The politicians who let this happen. wai2.gif

Why did you feel the need to patronise other readers with your defensive multiculturalism-esque revelation that not-all-X's-are-bad? Most people here are grown adults with their own minds. The way to overcome "racism" is not to oppose "it", and rile the target of your political disapproval, but to act yourself so that you are not a problem for them; such as in integrating as decently as you can. A seeming area of some difficulty for these knife-wielding thugs.

I`ll get back to you when I`ve worked out what multiculturalism-esque revelation means.

• Like 1

so one can get a work permit to sell ice cream...er let me think about that one...blink.png

My favourite used to be the 99s. It`s soft ice cream in a cone with a Cadburys flake inside.

My son told me that the Thai version is a 69, but not sure if that`s the same thing?