Monitoring bands to keep scammers out of Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder who will get the contract to provide these? rolleyes.gif Potentially a very nice little earner.

I wish to bid to supply these items, I have a novelty golf ball finder that I can adapt, it will do the job real good. I will guarantee the system works as no alarms will go off proving how effective my monitor bracelet is :)

Some guy, HMP UK

Saw one of these on an offenders feet at frankfurt,. he was restricted not to go out of 50 KM away from his home. Or else there will be an alarm atr the police station and GS will track you, and send you back to jail ( if you are on parole) looked pretty scary though...

So... last year saw 1397 arrests.

Last month saw 107 arrests = 107x12 = 1284; a drop of 113 annualized.

However, if 'last month' was February, then we have 107x365/28 = 1394 annualized - exactly the same!!! lmfao

And number of tourist/complainants down with 10% last month....

Out of curiosity: what are the scams at the airport? Serious question as I have never had anything happen apart from taxi drivers not wanting to turn on the meter.

The biggest scam of all is an officially sanctioned one : a "duty free" franchise at which the prices are significantly higher than retail. A rip off of mega proportions.

Out of curiosity: what are the scams at the airport? Serious question as I have never had anything happen apart from taxi drivers not wanting to turn on the meter.

The biggest scam of all is an officially sanctioned one : a "duty free" franchise at which the prices are significantly higher than retail. A rip off of mega proportions.

Agreed, but not limited to Thailand.