Security forces safeguarding PM Yingluck's home

webfact

Lets not forget the security forces not only have protect the PM but all the other high profile participants in this little tit for tat episode in Thailand's history, I can't for the life of me understand why the PM would want to lead by example with a buggered foot when she has a very competent Ministers to cover for her.

How buggered is her foot - seems to come and go. Not like the torn ligaments I've suffered, not at all. Wheelchair one day, walking around a waste dump the next. People comment on the near miraculous recovery and then the protective boot appears. When she fell out the van, she was up walking on it without problem.

Couldn't be her PR people milking it for all its worth could it? What next, too painful for her to attend the NACC on Monday? Poor thing.

She spent nearly 3 years definitely not leading by example, so why start now? Let it a bit late.

• Like 2

Lets not forget the security forces not only have protect the PM but all the other high profile participants in this little tit for tat episode in Thailand's history, I can't for the life of me understand why the PM would want to lead by example with a buggered foot when she has a very competent Ministers to cover for her.

Democratically elected(?) thieves.

Very competent at rorting, extortion, lying, cheating, stealing, changing laws to,suit themselves and using resources to,push evil agendas.

Yes very competent unlike your brain matter I am afraid. Geez I am glad I am not marooned here like many red shirt supposed democracy supporters...(who wouldn't,know what it meant) preaching to save this corrupt gang of nasties

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Edited by marcusd
  • Like 1

Perhaps she can quietly suggest that security be provided to the NACC, as well.

NACC are less likely to be attacked now that the monk has kicked out the UDD and red shirts. their arm will have to be much improved now that they have to fire grenades from further away.

Or maybe TS will order the Police to chase away the monk but tell them to try and not shoot children and bystanders this time.

A couple of weeks ago I fell over on the edge of a road like YS - I cured my sore ankle that night with liberal amounts of Sangsom and soda.

I was able to jog to the pub the next day

Mind you I was on the way home from dinner and a few beers and wasn't looking at the photographers like she was.

And before any-one suggests it, no I wasn't wearing high-heeled shoes either.

You mean all of the other high profile government participants?

They have their priorities all wrong...forget protecting the useless caretaker puppet. All security forces should be protecting the large crowds of protestors from red shirt bullets and bombs and especially the NACC against further grenade attacks. But unfortunately the police are servants of the fugitive as we all know....

• Like 1

fab 4 post # 25

Was he there then? I thought he was hiding out in the army barracks for the duration.

A tactic imitated and followed Yingluck the janitorial caretaker Prime Minister as so often reported by her presence at R.T.A.F. compound of late.

Perchance had you been watching and following the news media here in Thailand you would have been fully informed as to your heroine's whereabouts.

That really must be a dreadful attack of Red Eye ( Conjunctivitis) along with a bout of selective Amnesia that you're suffering from fab 4

I wasn't aware that travelling around Thailand in the full public eye (and subject to the occasional whistler) was in any way comparable to hiding in an army barracks whilst the army does your dirty work for you, despite you implying she is skulking in some corner of an Air Force compound. I can get eye drops for conjunctivitis. I'm not sure there's a cure for a lack of sagacity.