swim jet (do they work? any advice?)

Johan78

Hi everybody! I'm getting a pool but it's only going to be 8x3 meters and I'd like to swim in it for exercise so thinking about getting a swim jet. Does anyone know if they work and if they do does anyone have any advice regarding brands, models, installation etc? Thanks!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

We offer a comprehensive range of swim jets at various prices.

Full details on our site at SwimmingPoolsThailand.com

Thanks! Reading reviews www.endlesspools.com seem to be getting the best reviews do you have any experience with their systems? Sorry for the incorrect headline on the topic, realized they're not using jets.

Ever considered an elastic rubber whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Yes, that's what I'll end up using if I can't find a system that I think will be good at a price I'm willing to pay.

• 1 year later...

We offer a comprehensive range of swim jets at various prices.

Full details on our site at SwimmingPoolsThailand.com

Thanks! Reading reviews www.endlesspools.com seem to be getting the best reviews do you have any experience with their systems? Sorry for the incorrect headline on the topic, realized they're not using jets.

For more information on our Swimming Pools Thailand counter current swim jets please contact our sales or technical advice departments here.

• 4 weeks later...