Former Miss Thailand World contestant files charge over 'nipple photo'

webfact

Wonder if that incapacitated Aussie guy in Phuket, who had photos taken whilst unconscious and displaying one of his gonads, will sense an equal opportunity here !

Nah. He had no contract that stipulates if he gets blind drunk and behaves like a total <deleted>, that he has to preview all of the photos prior to publication.

<deleted>

I think in fact there must be a clause in these kinds of cases. Ie: if one is found to be a total drunken <deleted>, one loses all dignity rights.

Perhaps She'll meet a Milk Sheikh to whisk her to Howdy Alabia a reel diamond giza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The police said they will investigate Ms. Thanyarat's complaint and proceed to summon the clinic owners for further interrogation.

Pol Snr Sgt Maj Gen Col 1st Lieutenenat in charge of Nipple Affairs (a previously inactive post) had this to say:

"First we will have to establish that the nipple in question does belong to Ms Thanyarat and is indeed a right nipple and not a photoshopped left nipple. Our forensic team is number one in the world on nipple identities! After that we mediate the compensation between the nipple owner and the beauty clinic, I look very much forward to that. Just imagine, I get a salary to do this kind of work, life's good!"

I am a Photoshop professional her ein Bangkok and I would be willing to help out in any way that I can.
I'll just need to see the photograph in question, along with the original. heh

The leopard skin print shirt and oversized sunglasses are far more embarsassing. And the knock-off accessory fails to compliment even that hi-so look.

Embarrassing, yes... but still oh so fashionable in Thailand just as they were in the west a couple of generations ago. wink.png

Let me get this right... she is so embarrassed by the photo she files charges and while filing these charges she holds up the embarrassing photo for the media to be sure even those who don't read the magazine (ie. all dudes) will see the photo. Have to give her credit for knowing how to get her name out there.

Now you're getting warm...!

A baht to a satang after a few days 'exposure' both parties will settle out of court. thumbsup.gif

TIT remember.

Actually one has to feel quite sorry for the buffoonery this girl shows, if this is not a joke or some sort of bizarre marketing campaign.

Wouldn't one seek counsel and instruct him or her to get an injunction for this ad or/ and to seek damages? I cannot see the police be interested in what is clearly a matter of private law. Neither can I see a public prosecutor rushing to the fore --for a "nipple gate"-- to protect moral decency.

... Don't they have some sort of intelligence test for these Miss Thailand contests? blink.png