Constitutional Court decides to proceed with case against PM Yingluck: Thawil's transfer

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get it right? We? Are you her brother? She just lost - BIG STYLE. She's out... are you going with her? She took her bandages off, cos she is ready to run!

No the Thai people lost... their right to vote... their right to choose... I don't care about red yellow there are no good choices at this point in history..but the BiG losers here are The Thai people...and the abrogation by all political parties of the rule of law... the use and misuse of corrupt officials everywhere from the top down and from the bottom up... but focus on the narrow and you miss the big picture and it is a lot bigger then Suthep vs Shin... a lot bigger

Why do you continue to deny facts?

The Thai people can only win once the corrupt S family candiru are eradicated, which is in good and due process. Most Northern Thais lost a legitimate right to vote, after being brainwashed with a few baht, those of the Esan areas of course. Top down, bottom up is all a part of the PTP continuation and enhancement of past events. The focus has to come upon the RTP, local families of each province involved in local expenditure and gain for own gains. Once that's sorted EVERY Thai wins. That's the bigger picture. Changes are coming, even if Monsieur Defarge is afraid of change, and making and wearing different shoes.... nobody is going to hide back in their comfortable cell. That is also a part of the bigger picture. How can you say Thais will lose when this happens?

• Like 2

Ha ! Nepotism bites her in the ass again, he was removed from the position so that one of the family could be installed in his place, sadly unsurprising and typical behavious by the gang of fools. Nepotism should not be allowed in politics, if a member of a family is in a position, no other family member, even in the extended family should be allowed. This would be a much fairer system.

Agree wholeheartedly...but they only do what they can get away with look at all the Thai politicians..Shins aren't the only ones. fronting family .... they all should be banned as well.... it is ages old here.. has to do with changing laws and such but I don't think it is one that appeared anywhere in any of the forums to date..or did I miss it...?

Get it right? We? Are you her brother? She just lost - BIG STYLE. She's out... are you going with her? She took her bandages off, cos she is ready to run!

No the Thai people lost... their right to vote... their right to choose... I don't care about red yellow there are no good choices at this point in history..but the BiG losers here are The Thai people...and the abrogation by all political parties of the rule of law... the use and misuse of corrupt officials everywhere from the top down and from the bottom up... but focus on the narrow and you miss the big picture and it is a lot bigger then Suthep vs Shin... a lot bigger

The Thai people lost in 2011 when a proud Pheu Thai said "we won, we have a mandate" and really got started. Thaksin a new passport, issued from floodwater surrounded offices while a larger part of the population was wading through water. 700++ billion 'lost' on rice scheme. 300 Baht / day minimum, but with price pushes worth even less than 200 Baht before. No money for school uniforms or books and no tabletPC either. And of course the blanket amnesty bill push, the ignoring and even illegally blocking the opposition from functioning in parliament.

Reforms before a new election and binding on ALL

and I wish that stating that about reforms was possible but the reforms proposed from all sides including Sutheps ridiculous Seminars would take ages...How can you not see that...? corruption is woven into the fabric of Thainess..the elections would be postponed forever if that was the mandate reform before elections is a catch phrase... nothing more a veil for a power grab in order for the next gang to get their goodies... so if indeed that is what the Thai people want... not Democracy but some other form of governance...why not put it to a vote...or referendum ...?the good old boys don't want reform...they want their status quo...seriously ... they don't want change that will affect their MO...

But not all reforms must be taken to their end before elections,the quick and easy ones such as shoring up loopholes in the constitution could be done before the election and the more difficult ones can be started now to run into the future. Not a difficult concept to grasp and what the PDRC have been saying for ages. Maybe you should have a break from the red propaganda your wife / gf and her family feed you and try doing some real research by yourself into what has really been proposed. But I guess you don't care a jot about that, you just want the rice scheme to continue so your family can sell their rice for much more than it is worth to the detriment of the other 40 million + ( majority of ) people in the country who aren't rice farmers.......

• Like 1

The Thai people lost in 2011 when a proud Pheu Thai said "we won, we have a mandate" and really got started. Thaksin a new passport, issued from floodwater surrounded offices while a larger part of the population was wading through water. 700++ billion 'lost' on rice scheme. 300 Baht / day minimum, but with price pushes worth even less than 200 Baht before. No money for school uniforms or books and no tabletPC either. And of course the blanket amnesty bill push, the ignoring and even illegally blocking the opposition from functioning in parliament.

and I wish that stating that about reforms was possible but the reforms proposed from all sides including Sutheps ridiculous Seminars would take ages...How can you not see that...? corruption is woven into the fabric of Thainess..the elections would be postponed forever if that was the mandate reform before elections is a catch phrase... nothing more a veil for a power grab in order for the next gang to get their goodies... so if indeed that is what the Thai people want... not Democracy but some other form of governance...why not put it to a vote...or referendum ...?the good old boys don't want reform...they want their status quo...seriously ... they don't want change that will affect their MO...

But not all reforms must be taken to their end before elections,the quick and easy ones such as shoring up loopholes in the constitution could be done before the election and the more difficult ones can be started now to run into the future. Not a difficult concept to grasp and what the PDRC have been saying for ages. Maybe you should have a break from the red propaganda your wife / gf and her family feed you and try doing some real research by yourself into what has really been proposed. But I guess you don't care a jot about that, you just want the rice scheme to continue so your family can sell their rice for much more than it is worth to the detriment of the other 40 million + ( majority of ) people in the country who aren't rice farmers.......

He's not a rice farmer. He's got an office in Bangkok overlooking all that's happening. wink.png (alledgedly)

Constitutional Court will consider Yingluck case on Thawil transfer
By English News

13964324744307.jpg

BANGKOK, April 2 -- The Constitutional Court today accepted for consideration a petition against caretaker Pirme MInister Yingluck Shinawatra involving her order to transfer National Security Council (NSC) chief Thawil Pliensri to an inactive post.

Office of the Constitutional Court Secretary General Chaowana Traimas said that the Court voted unanimously to consider the petition filed by a group of 28 senators led by Paiboon Nititawan.

According to the petition, the senators said that Ms Yingluck's order to transfer Mr Thawil from NSC Secretary General to an advisor to the Prime Minister post was unconstitutional.

The judges said that the petition was submitted in accordance with the Constitution and that it was under the Constitutional Court's jurisdiction to consider the request.

Ms Yingluck was asked to defend herself within 15 days.

The Supreme Administrative Court ruled on March 7 that the removal of Mr Thawil from his NSC post was unlawful and ordered to reinstate Mr Thawil in 45 days.

Meanwhile, the Constitutional Court rejected a petition filed by caretaker Labour Minsiter Chalerm Yubamrung who asked the Court to order anti-government protesters of the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) to stop their protest.

Mr Chalerm, also director of the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO), said that the PDRC protest was not held peacefully under the Constitution.

The Constitutional Court, however, decided not to accept it for further consideration, saying that the protest leaders led by Suthep Thaugsuban, PDRC secretary general, are already facing arrest warrants. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-04-02

The Thai people can only win once the corrupt S family candiru are eradicated, which is in good and due process. Most Northern Thais lost a legitimate right to vote, after being brainwashed with a few baht, those of the Esan areas of course. Top down, bottom up is all a part of the PTP continuation and enhancement of past events. The focus has to come upon the RTP, local families of each province involved in local expenditure and gain for own gains. Once that's sorted EVERY Thai wins. That's the bigger picture. Changes are coming, even if Monsieur Defarge is afraid of change, and making and wearing different shoes.... nobody is going to hide back in their comfortable cell. That is also a part of the bigger picture. How can you say Thais will lose when this happens?

Not denying anything... but I know and I think you do also that the entire face of Thai Politics needs a makeover... moreover the corruption issue will take decades to "reform" the removal of one clan is a temporary fix... there are rabid new clans waiting in the wings,,, and I have a funny feeling that as soon as they are in power... the word reform will slowly dissipate... and over time the Thai people will be told it has all been solved and they are clean now... but we know different ...education and reform will take decades... I can't see it happening in a year and a half... and at this point that is what is being fronted...hogwash... ...now the EC says 4 or 5 months till the new election because of the conflict...( what do they know...?) I beleive you are right that she will be gone but the Thai people here are the big losers...because instead of using the channels that these people were told were their rights... another method was used and in using that method.. denied them their rights...how is that winning...?

Edited by DirtFarmer

This is the final nail in the coffin for Yingluck and her party smile.png

The party will keep going and simply name a replacement. Can someone let me know when it starts raining bombs and bullets? There sure is a low deppresion just waiting to hit the whole of Thailand. Not good.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not denying anything... but I know and I think you do also that the entire face of Thai Politics needs a makeover... moreover the corruption issue will take decades to "reform" the removal of one clan is a temporary fix... there are rabid new clans waiting in the wings,,, and I have a funny feeling that as soon as they are in power... the word reform will slowly dissipate... and over time the Thai people will be told it has all been solved and they are clean now... but we know different ...education and reform will take decades... I can't see it happening in a year and a half... and at this point that is what is being fronted...hogwash... ...now the EC says 4 or 5 months till the new election because of the conflict...( what do they know...?) I beleive you are right that she will be gone but the Thai people here are the big losers...because instead of using the channels that these people were told were their rights... another method was used and in using that method.. denied them their rights...how is that winning...?

Do you really believe they had natural voting rights ( they - referring to the farmers and northerners) ? What other method is to be used? Massacre?

Rules have to be played by rules, until people spot a mistake in the game and realize that rules have to be re-written. It is only then, that once the game is dissected, that new rules may be written to make the rules of the game fair.

The cheats of the game have to be rid of before a current game finishes, to be proven the cheats.... and this is the current case.

WhizBang, on 02 Apr 2014 - 15:14, said:

The sooner this entire bunch of criminals are behind bars, the better for Thailand.

And Abhiset, Leekpai, Suthep, and some of the others as well.

Lets not get bogged down here Folks, They did NOTHING (The Dems) for this country called Thailand over the last one or two decades (unelected btw), only to loose elections after elections, that, to most Thais was their highlight. coffee1.gif

Nothing for the poor folks, and most of all a big FAT ZERO when they were controlling the South of Thailand, did they? sad.png

I voted for Maggie before I left UK in 79 and if I could vote in Thailand it would be for the only Party that signed me PR back in 2002, before I joined this forum. thumbsup.gif

The Dems never signed anyone to be a PR Holder, blink.png that was mentioned on this forum or was reported between 2006 (after The famous Coup) and thereafter in 2010 when they were in power. Only after that when an elected Party was voted in, did the PR's started to flow out.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Win facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Charter Court accepts motion against PM over Tawin’s transfer

PNPOL570402001001001_02042014_045903.jpg

BANGKOK, 2 April 2014 (NNT) – The Constitutional Court has accepted into consideration a lawsuit seeking to impeach the Prime Minister for her unfair transfer of former Secretary-General of the National Security Council (NSC) Tawin Pleansri.

After being petitioned by a group of senators to deliberate whether or not Ms Yingluck Shinawatra’s duty as Prime Minister should be terminated for her removal of Mr Tawin from the NSC, the Constitutional Court has ruled today that it will look into the matter as it has the power to do so.

The motion was brought to court by Senator Paiboon Nititawan and 27 other senators following the Supreme Administrative Court’s verdict on March 7 that Mr Tawin’s transfer from the NSC to the Prime Minister’s Office had been made with no valid reasons and that the former NSC chief must be reinstated.

According to the petition, Ms Yingluck’s transfer order was in breach of Section 266 of the Constitution and the premier could be dismissed from office for that reason. Section 266 stipulates that the Prime Minister, Cabinet ministers, MPs or senators must not meddle in the appointment or transfer of civil servants, whether directly or indirectly.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-02 footer_n.gif

Anything is better than Thaksin running the country. I'm open to any and all ideas for future and democracy of Thailand.

Edited by jcb2001

your zigzagging along a bit there, you should 'clean up' a bit.

reforms, ridiculous, take ages, how can you not see? etc., etc.

So, in other words, because you say the 'others' don't want reform lets just skip them?

"The court demanded that Yingluck defend herself within 15 days."

Far too busy, can you make it 15 years???

attachicon.gifthCrying.png

A judicial coup in the making. This is going to get very messy.

Judicial coup? Call it what you like, but in simple terms, it's about respect for the law, which PM Yingluck, her cabinet, and Pheu Thai have shown no regards for in their quest to rule. Thank God for the courts. Without them, where would Thailand be?

a democracy?

WRONG!!!!!

The CC does not need to call the senate for these breeches of the constitution.

They are the final word and impeachment is at the hand of the 9 judges.

Their word is FINAL!

Next week this bunch are history!!

saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

I've been hearing "next week" since back in November. It's getting really boring. Just get on with it, be it a military or judicial coup, or at the ballot box.

Judicial coup? Call it what you like, but in simple terms, it's about respect for the law, which PM Yingluck, her cabinet, and Pheu Thai have shown no regards for in their quest to rule. Thank God for the courts. Without them, where would Thailand be?

a democracy?

That's a new one. "democracy = no courts". Most of the "Democratic Country of XYZ"'s would agree with you there.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

your zigzagging along a bit there, you should 'clean up' a bit.

reforms, ridiculous, take ages, how can you not see? etc., etc.

So, in other words, because you say the 'others' don't want reform lets just skip them?

your paraphrasing and assumptions are way off but amusing...but gotta feed the kids right now ..may be back in a lil bit Cheers

Does anybody here seriously think that an election devoid of Yingluck, family etc will not still see a win for PTT or whatever they may call themselves if they are disbanded?

The Dems certainly have no chance so the only other option is what Suthep and his backers has been pushing for all along. Sadly the end of any form of democracy and the peoples council. The judiciary seem to be pushing as hard as possible for the latter.

I pay PTT every week.

I hope that make good use of the profit made from me.

Wouldn't it be easier if the parliament building could be located next to the court buildings that way all the participants would not have so far to walk all they would have to do is pop next door. Is there anyone that isn't facing some charge or other?

Or for Madam to hobble or be pushed in her sympathy wheelchair ...

Breaking News;

Constitutional Court & NACC both decide to proceed with a case against Yingluck Shinawatra for breathing. A group of appointed senators filed the petition stating. 'How dare she steal the people's air? I'm sure she is sending it all to her criminal, fugitive, evil brother in Dubai. Oh and can you please make sure you push this case through before those pesky elected senators get here? <deleted> elections!"

No the courts are correct. She is stealing the peoples air like everything else she appoints to be taken such as 400 odd billion of rice money. And goes on and on.. Tsunami funds her brother took and reason why he cannot visit many Western Countries as these were funds to PAY Thai People not fix his resorts on Phuket at the time.

She is FULL of hot air - all talk and no real action to do what she was elected for.

So YES you are right for ONCE - charge her wit Stealing the AIR.!!!

• Like 1

a democracy?

That's a new one. "democracy = no courts". Most of the "Democratic Country of XYZ"'s would agree with you there.rolleyes.gif

In a Shin clan utopia the courts could be replaced with Red Shirt Peoples Tribunals. Then is would be simple. Anything pro Thaksin and his gang good. Anything against them bad.

If PTP do manage to avoid being barred and dissolved, and win the next election, just watch for the attempts to change laws to suit themselves.

This is the final nail in the coffin for Yingluck and her party smile.png

The party will keep going and simply name a replacement. Can someone let me know when it starts raining bombs and bullets? There sure is a low deppresion just waiting to hit the whole of Thailand. Not good.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

read this on another news web site

The future of her tenure as caretaker prime minister, and of her cabinet, hangs on the court's decision.

Under the law, if the Constitutional Court rules against her, she and the entire caretaker cabinet would have to leave office.

Edited by StealthEnergiser