Five killed, six injured in blast in Bangkok's Bangkhen district

webfact

Whilst most of us will feel very sorry for the victims I had to laugh at the Thai-ness on Facebook.

I've lived here since 1990,so I might not know as much as a 2 week warrior, but,....................... what is Thainess ?

I can never understand westerners coming to Thailand, then putting Thailand down as though they are some superior being, yet still choosing to stay here, it's strange, and how many of them would face a Thai man, one on one ?

Don't give me the crap that they hunt in packs and you can never win, it's bullshit, just your too old, hey guess what I've had a fight with a Thai man, and I won, we had a drink after, and that was that, then again I wasn't a fossil when I came here and I left my prejudice behind me, really, you people are pathetic

"and how many of them would face a Thai man, one on one ?" I'd love to, but for one thing that's a foreign concept to Thais (most Asians actually). For another, Thai people are friendly to me and I'm friendly to them.

All in all though, I have to say, idiotic post. You can stand up for Thais without the need to attack westerners. You can say for example, Thais are not unique on this and that, almost all Asians are like this and that.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images