deleted

Robby nz

Mods

Can you tell me what is wrong with the word refuse that part of it has to be deleted ?

Also the word peaceful ?

Presume the letters <deleted> together trigger some sort of automatic delete response.

If that is the case then it might pay to change something as there are many words that contain <deleted> together that are not offensive.

Still, at least the mods can no longer get furious anymore.

No future, no fur, no funk, no fumes (Chiang Mai should clear up), no fumigation, no fussing, no fudge cake.

No <deleted. <deleted> but we can still have sucky sucky.

Yea, made a couple of posts this morning that posted just fine, but tonight when looking at them a <deleted> insert has randomly nuked some words...really messes up what a person was trying to say. I see quite a few other posts from other folks showing the same thing. Maybe a ThaiVisa update occurred today causing the problem?

There I goes again so let me put it a little differently.

When the letters F and U appear together they are deleted regardless of whether the words they are in are offensive or not.

Worth fixing ?

Yea, I just noticed the some of the words I was using that had f and u side-by-side as part of the spelling of a word got the <deleted> inserted to the word which can make it hard to figure out what the word was...can really mess up the whole sentence. Yeap, maybe just a little over aggressive in trying to prevent potty-mouth on the forum. Would hate to quote parts of the Bible on ThaiVisa until this bug is fixed.

I'll try a test as I'm bored as hell and all the Songkran two-week millionaires have made it impossible to enjoy a quiet beer and a game of pool at my local.

Funk - a kind of music back in the 80's

Curt - speaking sharply to someone

Cuts - what a knife does

Damn - the only swear word my mother knew

Edited by Gsxrnz

I'll try a test as I'm bored as hell and all the Songkran two-week millionaires have made it impossible to enjoy a quiet beer and a game of pool at my local.

Funk - a kind of music back in the 80's

Curt - speaking sharply to someone

Cuts - what a knife does

<deleted> - the only swear word my mother knew

Ironically, the only word deleted was the word "dam" with a "n" on the end. How <deleted> conservative is that?!

yeah I wondered about dam with an n, that had been removed from a few of mine, I never really considered it a profanity, more of an exclamation. Shakespeare 'Out dam (with an n ) spot!" who knew it upsets the PC crowd.

Oz

Just read

successfully

So <deleted> is a forbidden word biggrin.png

Total confusion, now in the quote I see s.u.c.c.e.s.s.f.u.l.l.y where in the origanal post the f.u. was replaced with <deleted>.

What a mess.