Quinoa and buckwheat in Pattaya area question? Where to buy?

Calgary2014

I'm pretty sure that I've seen Quinoa at Villa Market and Central Food Hall. Expensive of course. Possibly organic. Never noticed buckwheat here but wouldn't be surprised if the same places have it. Organic food stores in Pattaya? Nope. Hipsters moving in? Could be worse!

• Like 1

Probably the only place is Villa at the Avenues in Pattaya

They are the only place where I can find " hominy grits" but unfortunately if you find something there once, there is no guarantee that you will find it again. Took almost two years for them to have it in stock again

Thank you. I will try Villa after holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I was doing my shopping at Foodland today and saw a couple small bags of the stuff there. I only noticed them as I recalled seeing this post on T-V and never heard of Quinoa before. Does it look like birdseeds...if so, they have it. They only had two packages of it for a couple hundred baht a piece. They were in the baking section, near the bottom shelves under the dried packaged fruits.

May not be a regular item so if you really want some, maybe best to scoot over to FL pronto :)

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I am heading to Foodland right away.

Quinoa is EVERYWHERE in NA these days. It is like potatoes. Buckwheat is a different story as Ukraine is the main exporter....I am not sure which part though.

I am not sure why it is considered hipsters thing over here :).

Thanks everybody !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand