Finland to release Tom of Finland homoerotic art postage stamps

Jingthing

I collected both coins and stamps until puberty kicked in (wub.png late) ...

Also baseball cards.

I just collected the baseball players

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I tried that but had better luck with quarterbacks and priests (matzoh queens).

fullback...haha and down,the sides....

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

After a good night's sleep, here I am back again to tell you something about stamp collecting. (There you are, Scott!)

These stamps would be for the small-boy-type collectors, a dying breed. Most countries these days issue so many new stamps (and then use franks for the mail) that the more adult collectors won't touch them. That's why I said that these homoerotic stamps would not make much political impact; they would barely be noticed, except as a one-day wonder. Bit like a flasher really; now you see it, now it's gone!

OK, thanks Isanbirder, I was getting confused, it seemed like there was a lot of things about stamp collecting I didn't know. I am glad they weren't talking about stamp collecting, but happy you cleared it up.

After a good night's sleep, here I am back again to tell you something about stamp collecting. (There you are, Scott!)

These stamps would be for the small-boy-type collectors, a dying breed. Most countries these days issue so many new stamps (and then use franks for the mail) that the more adult collectors won't touch them. That's why I said that these homoerotic stamps would not make much political impact; they would barely be noticed, except as a one-day wonder. Bit like a flasher really; now you see it, now it's gone!

Maybe so. But I agree with JT (mark the day!) that it is worth noticing and applauding.

Where can I get one set of these stamps?