Ladyboys arrested for Songkran breast exposes

webfact

Ridiculous! 2014 and apologising to spirits?

I think people get confused between the right to believe in something - and the right that people have to respect what they believe in.

I respect people's right to believe in whatever they want - I certainly don't respect them for believing it.

Ridiculous! 2014 2557 and apologising to spirits?

Yes, it will probably be the same in 2557 here.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting legal issue ladyboys have to do military service because they are boys but they cannot go topless because they look like women however in their id's it says Mr. so in a true legal manner they should be allowed to go around topless like any other man can. Just saying if they cant go topless. Then technically they could start arresting western men for walking without tshirts, if this would hold up in court!

Quote:

[Today the police said they have arrested Mr. Chartchai Si-Arwut, 23, and Mr. Warot Theesoongnoen, 21, in connection to the incident. According to the police, Mr. Chartchai and Mr. Warot exposed their breasts to the public as they were riding on their pick-up truck in Mueang district on 13 April.]

I saw many men with naked upper bodies during Songkran.

Is the fact, that the breast of these 2 men have different shapes then the average male breast, all of a sudden indecent and/or illegal ??

The guy who showed his penis in public, no one can recognize, because his face and genitals are blocked out.

One should actually show both face and genitals maybe some-one recognizes one or the other and can help the Police with their very important research.

Interesting legal issue ladyboys have to do military service because they are boys but they cannot go topless because they look like women however in their id's it says Mr. so in a true legal manner they should be allowed to go around topless like any other man can. Just saying if they cant go topless. Then technically they could start arresting western men for walking without tshirts, if this would hold up in court!

It might be "interesting" if your facts were correct.

post-37101-0-95188500-1397642340_thumb.j

Draftees are picked by a lottery, but Thai law exempts ladyboys.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2013/04/10/draft-dodging-thai-ladyboys-get-last-laugh/

cheesy.gif Somehow I knew posting an image from a topless Siamese woman from 1900 from wikipedia would get deleted. Good the the boobs from the banner of the Ministry of Culture are ok. I reckon they're passed the Thai PC-filter.

Yeah, that was the all time classic in Thai hypocrisy , the head of the Ministry of " Culture"

thundering against the threat to Thailand of those young girls that exposed their breasts

last year, and then the news came out that the website of the Ministry of " Culture"

was covered in Thai women with exposed breasts..... You just could not make this

stuff up. I still remain convinced that there is no Thai word for hypocrisy.........

On a side note, I was not aware that being a ladyboy would exclude you from the army

lottery. Perhaps that would explain the over supply of them.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Quote >...and forced to apologise to local spirits ...<

Mm-hm, where was it again ... Pricksville / Hillbillycounty?

"! Stay away from the place we burned the witch last year you hear - and make sure no festivities after dusk as the vampires are thirsty too...!"

Funk me, already my grandmom used to laugh out about that sort of bullschlassach and she checked out some 50yrs ago!!

What is BULLSCHLASSACH? Is that yiddish? I tried to find it on GOOGLE but nothing

I can see the reasoning though, SONGKRAN is essentially a festival for the spirits, so they are obviously the offended ones and should be appeased. I like and appreciate that Thai spiritualism, one of the things that make the place what it is, in a positive sense

... well mate, would all be good and nice and >hare-hare < if it really was "essentially a festival 4 the spirits" which it ain't any longer ...

The only spirits involved are out of alc bottles, spiritual usage of drops (!) of sacred water in a symbolic manner perverted to todays water- & livewaste with the whole country in a weeks up booze-agony and the only 'good' news one can read weeks in advance are about who will extract how much dough from whom - i mean don't get me wrong, that's known for 2 decades now, i'm not complainig as i don't even give a flying one to it, what i'm sayin' is the "behaviour" is hypocrite to an extent that if there really were any vengeful spirits billowing around an immense lot of people here would get struck by lightning while taking a dump ...

Ridiculous! 2014 and apologising to spirits?

Seems as though you have never visited the American South......it's 2014 there also and they still have to watch every word they say lest they offend some old guy with a beard who watches to see if they are all being good or bad. Crazy respects no international borders.

Hah! I've got it! Your subtle allusion is to Santa Claus, the guy who "knows whos been naughty or nice!"

When and where will the TV-staff be forced to beg for forgiveness for the publication of the boobs of Mr. Pumpin’ Iron on the same site? Not much of a difference here.

Those ads are from "Google-ads" and are based partly on data that Google collects from you based on your search and surf habits. So now we all know what you've been up to. wink.png

Touché!!!

Nobody told me research of health supplements could leave me in such a mess. How can I delete my new Google reputation? w00t.gif

I no longer object to the repeated ads of Aisan Date anymore, at least they are showing me pretty girls

post-192707-0-49689100-1397771075_thumb.

post-192707-0-75099200-1397771076_thumb.

post-192707-0-18088500-1397771079_thumb.

You farangs doesn't understand nothing of nothing

Yes, of course, the Local Spirits are offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as punishment we will need to dance the copulation dance of the Aconcagua bird for 3 months, of course dresses with deser clothes and under the sun.

hahahah

<Both suspects have been charged with indecent exposure>

The world has gone insane. Boobies are delightful, not indecent.

BTW, if they are men, how can a law for the punishment of women be applied to them ( rhetorical question as TiT { how apt is that, LOL }applies here )?

perhaps the people objected to the tits not being real?

I do not know if real or not, but if the picture you post is a ladyboy, I will convert now.

Am curious about that one myself........Has Thailand perfected nipple implants too ???

The ingestion of female hormones since an early age has many effects on a male body, increased breast size and decreased ( male ) genital size being just part of it.