Hezbollah terrorists sneaking into Thailand

webfact

The soft target is Nana - full of westerners, a fairly closed environment..... surprised it has not already been targeted.... In Europe or North America the soft target might be a train station, but here it would be that location.

You seem so sure. Do you have inside information? Out of a country with thousands of potential targets you pick one. The government is sure to require your consulting services. Please, if you can tell us without killing us afterwards, your training and experience in counter terrorism and threat assessment. You are obvious a valuable tool necessary to prevent terror and save lives.

Actually I was thinking the same. Nana Plaza is an obvious place to attack or one of those clubs on Khao San road. Packet to the rafters with westerners most nights. Similar venues to the clubs bombed in Bali some years ago. I don't think consultancy fees are required to realise obvious hot spots.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The soft target is Nana - full of westerners, a fairly closed environment..... surprised it has not already been targeted.... In Europe or North America the soft target might be a train station, but here it would be that location.

Bloody hell,i have thought that for years,just didn't want to say.

If you want to get a BETTER VIEW of the guy in the Identikit Photograph:

View the picture through partly SQUINTED Eyes. It will sort out the pixels a little and the face becomes clearer.

Anything to help track these scumbags!

Edited by Torrens54

I've long thought that mate and avoided the place accordingly. A single entrance U shaped plaza, all it has (the last time I looked) to prevent vehicles entering is a single flimsy fold down metal pole. A disaster waiting to happen should sinister minded people wish it to be. On a busy night it would dwarf the tragedy that took place in Bali a decade ago.

I have often thought that myself, and if terror threats are flying around, I avoid the place.

As far as terrorists wanting virgins, I suspect they are in short supply at Nana... :-)

Plus for wacko terrorists, not only would they be killing hundreds of westerners, those

would be sinning fornicators as well. Guess all the Japanese in the Rainbow bars being taken out

would just have to be chalked up to corollary damage.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen

I think Thailand is well aware of its terrorist threats and has caught them before they have killed twice. The Thais know that it will kill tourism if something like Bali happened. But ya can't stop them all, and that's scary. Here's an idea, stop taking Palestinian land and destroying their houses and maybe a good portion of terrorism will decline.

• Like 2

Lots of Muslims use Nana for their 60 virgins before they go off and blow themselves up. It would therefore be counterproductive for Hezbollah to target such a place. One doesn't blow up one's own stockpile of weapons.

It's been 2,000+ years since the last miracle. Virgins in Nana would certainly constitute one.

I believe they are promised 72 (where from?)but only after reaching Paradise, foolishly believing there is one.

I'm sure these people can operate here with relative impugnity. The Iranians were only discovered when they detonated their bomb accidentally.

I believe they are promised 72 (where from?)but only after reaching Paradise, foolishly believing there is one.

Yep 72 but I always thought that was quite stingy of the big boss. After the guy has gone through the 72 then what has he got to look forward to?

I nagging wife and 71 jealous mia noi's or is it vice versa?

What country does not have these Muslim thugs or others just like them...plotting to kill innocent people...and the point is???

The ten virgins they are supposed to get when they kill innocents by blowing themselves up and going to meet their maker...will be holding pitchforks and cattle prods...and enjoy zapping his private parts...and forking his behind...(no...forking is not misspelled)

Western targets could be so many places. Like any McDonalds or Starbucks.Yes of course many nationalities in there, but such places are SYMBOLS of American culture. Obviously tourism attractions where there are many westerners.

They are indeed symbols of Western culture, but I see mostly thais frequenting these places. That would be a public relations nightmare for the terrorists bombing places frequented by thais, even if they care.

The Government is get seriously involved before there is a major catastrophe

Find them and KILL them. Hezbollah is a virus that is spreading around the world and must be stopped.

The Thai authorities have detained them already, and as far as press reports go, they aren't accused yet of anything - why don't you just relax a bit?

No shocks there, the day is coming!

Then the West can bring in the Al-Nusra Front to foment a Syrian type chaos in the LOS. Gotta keep the Western defense contractors in the green. Nothing like a good civil war on somebody else's turf to make that happen. Red against Yellow, Yellow against Red, and imported Wahabi jihadists added to the mix to counter the Hezbollah insurgency, while destabilizing the region and loping off the heads of Buddhist and Shia infidels. Let's see if that fire get's stoked up or not. What do the Shi'ite's gain by attacks in Thailand? Their a long way form home, and for what purpose? The majority of Thai Muslims are Sunnis. This doesn't add up. All it tells me that there is a good chance of bomb attacks starting to happen throughout Thailand and then blamed on Hebollah. Who's really behind the curtain pulling the levers?

Just my humble analysis. I know nothing.

"Just my humble analysis. I know nothing."

Indeed.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

cacruden, on 16 Apr 2014 - 15:11, said:

Any shopping arcade or mall. The more glass, the smaller the explosive device needs to be. That spreads terror. They accomplish their aim.

Their second most powerful weapon is the media, especially when it spreads unconfirmed (official) sightings of so-called terror cells in other countries.

That said, I have no idea how creditable "Stop 910" is.

Edit: From their site 'About us':

Who are we?

We are an association of western intelligence organizations established to fight the threat of terror.

Edited by chrisinth

You seem so sure. Do you have inside information? Out of a country with thousands of potential targets you pick one. The government is sure to require your consulting services. Please, if you can tell us without killing us afterwards, your training and experience in counter terrorism and threat assessment. You are obvious a valuable tool necessary to prevent terror and save lives.

And why so cynical, i would also think that Nana is an obvious target, for not talk about Koh Samui, full of Israelis and closed to the biggest muslim community in Thailand. What about a full scale raid on Soi Yensebai in Pattaya, i think it would turn up a lot of interesting things, packed with muslims tourists from different countries. Surely it is in us other non bomb making farangs to keep this country free of bombs and the like. Beeing obsevant of potential targets is not a stupid idea. And we sort of do know who are the bomb makers, or dont we...

This may be simplistic but: Terrorists- Bunch of losers that do not really believe in anything. They find purpose in violence. Imagine someone being such a nerd that they come to beyond sexy Thailand and the best they can do is think about killing somebody. Can't get the wood or what?

Then the West can bring in the Al-Nusra Front to foment a Syrian type chaos in the LOS. Gotta keep the Western defense contractors in the green. Nothing like a good civil war on somebody else's turf to make that happen. Red against Yellow, Yellow against Red, and imported Wahabi jihadists added to the mix to counter the Hezbollah insurgency, while destabilizing the region and loping off the heads of Buddhist and Shia infidels. Let's see if that fire get's stoked up or not. What do the Shi'ite's gain by attacks in Thailand? Their a long way form home, and for what purpose? The majority of Thai Muslims are Sunnis. This doesn't add up. All it tells me that there is a good chance of bomb attacks starting to happen throughout Thailand and then blamed on Hebollah. Who's really behind the curtain pulling the levers?

Indeed.

Prehaps you can enlighten the rest of us? I'm simply looking for answers. You must have an opinion. I'd like to here it.

Indeed.

Prehaps you can enlighten the rest of us? I'm simply looking for answers. You must have an opinion. I'd like to here it.

Couldn't make much sense of you original post, so not really clear what you're on about.

If you're after conspiracy theories and black flag fantasies, can't help you.

Any place full of western tourists is a major target, and no amount of muslims in the area would be off-putting to extremists. They actually that muslim deaths are perfectly acceptable and are doing them a favour by making them martyrs. That is how they have been conditioned to think.

Also, Israelis are only a preferred target, but almost all westerners are seen as being anti-Islamic and sympathizers to the Israelis.

So Nana, Khao San Rd, Phuket, Pattaya, Krabi etc etc are all potential targets, and especially Khao San with it's huge amount of cheap Charlie backpackers.... It would not be hard for them to walk into the road with a backpack full of explosives and lean it against a wall in a restaurant, and then have a quick meal and then walk off and accidentally leave it there and then set it off by mobile phone once they were safely one street away.

Thailand must be so attractive nowadays to Islamic terrorists.

They see that the police are just so inept and security is as slack as it comes.... Loads of westerners, easy to get fake ID and passports, over 120 terrorist attacks in BKK with NO arrests and even that people can get on planes without a ticket or ID.

This is a paradise for terror groups. They could probably set off bombs a few times a day and totally evade detection..... That is what Thailand and its laughable security services are screaming out to the world.

Thanks to the latest information that Thailand is the 'place to be' for terrorists, it is going to attract the worst of the worst, this could be the end of Thailand and its tourism.

"Thailand must be so attractive nowadays to Islamic terrorists".?? its amazing there have been no Hezbollah attacks in the past, unless of course you are talking a load of <deleted> !

Hezbollah Schmezbollah ... there have been Iranian related terror attacks in Thailand. (Yes, Hezbollah is funded by Iran.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100917/Bangkok-bomb-Iranian-blows-legs-grenade-hurled-police-bounces-back.html

"Thailand must be so attractive nowadays to Islamic terrorists".?? its amazing there have been no Hezbollah attacks in the past, unless of course you are talking a load of <deleted> !

You are ill-informed or intentionally obtuse.