Reds Vow Mass Rally If Court Strips Leaders' Bail

Lite Beer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revoking their bail would only serve the Red cause. As it is they can barely draw a crowd, so why give them something to rally around? Yingluck is a lame duck and her days are numbered. Let the courts disqualify her so things can move on and Thaksin can nominate another relative for PM.

From what I see in the picture above, all the bored housewives join the red rallies.

Nothing to do all day lets join the reds.

Husbands are going home........no dinner.

Kids are screaming with the grandmother......mai ben rai.

Let's go and party and also get 500baht for makeup.thumbsup.gif

These are the red voters.

And then they tell me, "respect my vote".

Save for the paid "security guards", much like the anti-democracy protestors then.

And the UDD prize for most criminal threat to the judiciary this week goes to -

Thida

" We will close the doors to coups of all kinds," Ms. Thida said, "Be it a coup by the military or a coup by the judiciary. "

Thida and the UDD use the phrase " judicial coup " so often, we forget that it is actually a criminal statement - because it is one that is intended to sow seeds of distrust in the judiciary, particularly the Constitutional Court - the highest court in the land. There can be no greater crime than this narrative that the UDD is actively engaged in. This is the kind of statement that will someday doubtless be read in court if the UDD should be stupid enough to put actions to their words. And it is the kind of statement that Yingluck should admonish publicly ( but doesn't ). Yingluck could put a stop to this dangerous nonsense. Right now. She could go up to a microphone and say that she and her party will unconditionally and unequivocally accept the Constitutional Court verdict - whatever it may be. Any leader of integrity in any part of the world would do that. Why isn't she doing that ? Why isn't she affirming her respect for the judiciary ? By not doing so only implies that she tacitly agrees with Thida. It is shameful and it shouldn't be tolerated.

LOL, you put so much effort into these attacks. The judiciary seeking to remove the elected government, are for the appointees of the former military dictatorship and its successor administration led by Abhisit. They are biased against the current government and have not hidden it.

The government would not be in this predicament had it ruled democratically and well you know it. LOL you put so much effort into your denial.

Listening to the evidence any ordinary man in the street would get the gist of the wrongs --but you will not recognize it.

Would you be worried if the government ran your company, sure if you had any business sense.

It doesn't matter if the government were elected or not, it has to answer to it's disgusting governance. SHAME for anyone that wants to overlook it.

The red army are there to reinstate Yingluck ??? nutters, but just following Thaksins orders to have the army in----Thaksins way to cause turmoil.

No more nutters than those following a guy who has postponed his own trial for murder.

And the UDD prize for most criminal threat to the judiciary this week goes to -

Thida

" We will close the doors to coups of all kinds," Ms. Thida said, "Be it a coup by the military or a coup by the judiciary. "

Thida and the UDD use the phrase " judicial coup " so often, we forget that it is actually a criminal statement - because it is one that is intended to sow seeds of distrust in the judiciary, particularly the Constitutional Court - the highest court in the land. There can be no greater crime than this narrative that the UDD is actively engaged in. This is the kind of statement that will someday doubtless be read in court if the UDD should be stupid enough to put actions to their words. And it is the kind of statement that Yingluck should admonish publicly ( but doesn't ). Yingluck could put a stop to this dangerous nonsense. Right now. She could go up to a microphone and say that she and her party will unconditionally and unequivocally accept the Constitutional Court verdict - whatever it may be. Any leader of integrity in any part of the world would do that. Why isn't she doing that ? Why isn't she affirming her respect for the judiciary ? By not doing so only implies that she tacitly agrees with Thida. It is shameful and it shouldn't be tolerated.

LOL, you put so much effort into these attacks. The judiciary seeking to remove the elected government, are for the appointees of the former military dictatorship and its successor administration led by Abhisit. They are biased against the current government and have not hidden it.

The redsighted kids speaks again, each time loosing more credibility, kinda like the minister of white lies.

If they broke their bail conditions they go back, if they have not they wont. Nothing bias about that and easily proven. Loads of recording of their speeches. Even IF the courts were bias they don't need to break any rules or bend any rules to convict these red crooks if they broke the law. Please start moaning if they are convicted innocent. Just like Taksin.. the innocent sheep convicted without proof cheesy.gif .

The best defense kid against courts is not to break the law, then they cant touch you. But this is something that the reds not seem to understand.

• Like 1

Revoking their bail would only serve the Red cause. As it is they can barely draw a crowd, so why give them something to rally around? Yingluck is a lame duck and her days are numbered. Let the courts disqualify her so things can move on and Thaksin can nominate another relative for PM.

I don't think it would bolster their cause much if at all, and I doubt that the police would follow the court's order and arrest them anyway.

Threatening to deter the courts is supposed to be a criminal act in itself. Maybe Ms Thida is in line for a warrant this week? They can not block a coup! What can they do except start a war. I mean really! Do they think they can just take over the Gov and lock themselves in offices and run the country?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Threatening to deter the courts is supposed to be a criminal act in itself"

Agreed....That would be the case for non-politicized courts for sure.

Prove it. Show me one conviction that wasn't justified by the facts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Looks like they have their ID card ready, in exchange for the 500 Baht daily

Perhaps that quote is cynical, but let me reply otherwise.

They were holding up their ID cards when it was declared from the stage that the anti-democrats were making faux accusations that non-Thai people were rallying for the UDD/Red Shirts.

To continually accuse the UDD/RS's of having low politicization, and only for money, is not lost on them either.

Good luck to the PAD-Dem's to expand their electoral base with self-defeating denigration like that. They really do have a death wish with respect to improving their electoral appeal.

Really?

So why did Thida state that the poor turnout last time was due to insufficient funding?

Tell me again how many redshirts turned up at their last little shin dig ?

One wonders for this proposed mass rally will they supply elevated porta potties again from Mr Happy Toilet ?

"Tell me again how many redshirts turned up at their last little shin dig ?

The UDD/Red Shirts have been very happy with the turn-out at all rallies, recent ones included....Attendance is not a problem for them, as PAD-Dem's try to imply without substance......Reporting wishful thinking as if it was fact is very obvious.

One must understand that whatever the turn-out, they represent the electoral majority....

Subjective innuendo cannot assail measurable electoral objectivity....Ya got that?

The red shirts were not happy with the turn out.

In what way do the red shirts represent anything democratic.

You are full of it

"I believe this rally will attract an overwhelming number of demonstrators, because the Redshirts will not want to lose face and surrender to Suthep Thaugsuban," Mr. Jatupon

Ah, the end of the rope - he is playing the "face" card, nobody who is Thai can trump that, it is the ultimate weapon of last resort...it also shows he is cornered and desperate.

• Like 1

They were holding up their ID cards when it was declared from the stage that the anti-democrats were making faux accusations that non-Thai people were rallying for the UDD/Red Shirts.

To continually accuse the UDD/RS's of having low politicization, and only for money, is not lost on them either.

Good luck to the PAD-Dem's to expand their electoral base with self-defeating denigration like that. They really do have a death wish with respect to improving their electoral appeal.

My quote wasn't cynical, it is a know fact that the red protesters had to surrender their ID card in 2010, as prevention that they went home.

Huh?

Where did you dream that up.

The only thing associated with ID cards in 2010, was when a close associate of mine buried her ID card when those brave soldiers were attacking them in Wat Pratum (sp?).....We went back and retrieved it later.

Some of us were associated with the Red Shirts throughout their 2010 pro-election battle, so don't try to fictionalize us.

Judging from your lack of knowledge of events you supposedly were very close with that all you can do is write fiction.

• Like 1

If we are found guilty, we will revolt.

If you find out that we are corrupt and are thiefs, raped and pillaged the country and its taxpayers we will revolt. Just know that we will not accept any responsibility for our crimes.

UDD democracy!

then I hope you get the death penalty with a comment like that

reminder to myself: I am a falang and know nothing. I can stay relaxed.

wow, really a lot of frustrated and negative falangs in this forum. Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

I have respect for honest and caring redhirts. I have respect for honest and caring government protesters. This country is in a mess not just because of Thaksin or the government.

The more you insult and blame redshirts. The more you support the extremists on both sides.

Tom

• Like 1

Please prove that there was no burmese workers from samut sakorn paid to attend the last (failed) rally organised by the reds in Putthamonthon.

You won't be able to do it, coz you know there were!

From what I see in the picture above, all the bored housewives join the red rallies.

Nothing to do all day lets join the reds.

Husbands are going home........no dinner.

Kids are screaming with the grandmother......mai ben rai.

Let's go and party and also get 500baht for makeup.thumbsup.gif

These are the red voters.

And then they tell me, "respect my vote".

Yes Costas, but you can say this for yellow dirty mob also. All the same.

Both of side there are many idiot, brainwashed, exploited dumb and they enjoy so much the greedy politicians use them well. They like ti give their life for nothing.

First off... Sutheop doesn't have an appointment with the court, he has an appointment with the DSI.

I don't know why I get so upset when I see blatant ignorance passed off as facts to people who might want to know the truth. But I do. I suppose it's not even a big deal that Suthep failed to show up at court to face murder charges,but that's what happened, and people have a right to know that through the mist of ignorant postings.
Fact: Thailand's chief land documentation expert Suthep Thaugsuban was/is supposed to go to court. He still has not done so, despite numerous promises. On March 25, after numerous Suthep delays, Mr Abhisit DID show up at the court as scheduled, but Mr Suthep left him (again) to face murder charges alone. Suthep as also ignored numerous police, court and DSI orders to show up for questioning, but in this case, he didn't show up at court, despite your post to the contrary.
From the Official Newspaper of ThaiVisa. This is a random story, but there are many others from the ONTV and numerous others detailing the long, hard, unsuccessful attempt to bring Suthep to COURT. The DSI is not involved here:
Suthep initially was scheduled to report to Court on December 12, the same day as Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva who is facing the same charge.
Suthep however had his lawyers request a postponement, saying he was busy with leading anti-government demonstrations against the Yingluck government. Suthep asked for a postponement to January 16.
The Nation, 16 Dec 2013
and so on and so on. Well documented, multiple sources, irrefutable.
Just for the record.
  • Like 2

They're holding out their id cards to prove their Thai nationality, because your professional liars told people they were Burmese.

To prove they Thai nationality AND in exchange for the 500 Bahtcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

wow, really a lot of frustrated and negative falangs in this forum. Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

I have respect for honest and caring redhirts. I have respect for honest and caring government protesters. This country is in a mess not just because of Thaksin or the government.

The more you insult and blame redshirts. The more you support the extremists on both sides.

Tom

Great! Another newbie expert in our midst.

• Like 1

"I believe this rally will attract an overwhelming number of demonstrators, because the Redshirts will not want to lose face and surrender to Suthep Thaugsuban,"

Does any Thai want to lose face?

This must be the most stupid statement I've heard in Thailand bah.gif

Edited by bander
  • Like 1

Tom

Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

Tom I have three legitimate questions. Occasionally someone will post a statement similar to yours insinuating that people who have a different opinion than theirs are old or fat or are uninformed because they stay in a bar all the time. My questions are why did you ask is it just the old age? What does age have to do with being frustrated and negative? We wouldn't have a little age bias now would we?

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

They broke the conditions of their bail and they belong in prison anyway - I hope the court will do their jobs properly free of intimidation from the red rabble. Let them 'rally' if they want, but if they break the law as they did in 2010 and turn violent, don't be surprised about use of force against them.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They broke the conditions of their bail and they belong in prison anyway - I hope the court will do their jobs properly free of intimidation from the red rabble. Let them 'rally' if they want, but if they break the law as they did in 2010 and turn violent, don't be surprised about use of force against them.

Well, as long as Mr. T pays them to break the law what are they're options? whistling.gif