most usefull thing you have bought your wife,,,?

pigeonjake

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A posh hair straightener/curler

post-155756-0-45834900-1397886277_thumb.

It took a bit of learning time but now she loves it so much that it travels every where with her.

She had a cheap one before and the problems start if it gets too hot, it weakens the hair and makes it brittle and a lot of hair loss is the result.

After about a year, hair loss is no longer something that she worries about, it is no longer brittle.

Consecutive (nearly annual) editions of the Samsung Galaxy S series of "smart" phones. She's been making little noises lately about the S5, which seems little improved from S4, just a slightly bigger screen. Another day, another 20K baht.

Consecutive (nearly annual) editions of the Samsung Galaxy S series of "smart" phones. She's been making little noises lately about the S5, which seems little improved from S4, just a slightly bigger screen. Another day, another 20K baht.

let me know when the S4 is up for sale.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If anyone knows where to buy the lessons...looking for 'swallowing' for dummies book.

I can give you a link to a book on how to give great a great bj. My wife wouldn't read it though and yours probably won't either.

Just the swallowing bit required.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If anyone knows where to buy the lessons...looking for 'swallowing' for dummies book.

I can give you a link to a book on how to give great a great bj. My wife wouldn't read it though and yours probably won't either.

if they wont read it they could allways stand on it, easier to kiss,,,,lol

Rampant Rabbit Thruster Delight.

A case of batteries to suit the Rabbit is always a useful gift!clap2.gif

I'd grab a 12 volt brick from a laptop and hard wire it.

s

So that's why they sell all these portable power supply things.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Rampant Rabbit Thruster Delight.

s

Diesel powered dildos last longer.

s

Diesel powered dildos last longer.

You obviously have not experienced first hand the aroma of vagina mixed with diesel smoke fumes...... it aint pretty.

I once had a gf that could be a co-author for a book like that. She will just say "MORE" after a getting her load. She was actually a physiology student at the time, little cutie also.

Sometime when offshore I send her a little thought....biggrin.png

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

most of you are ensuring that those of us who are single now,

will be staying single, forever if not longer

you don't forget your words amigo!

to be a single in TH is much more comfortable, peaceful, cheaper and easier at all.

if you want you can pick up girls, ladies, up to you from bars, disco, workplace, thai love link, or where-ever BUT DON'T let them to move to your home.

and this "lady pick up" much cheaper for you then take care of your full bored wife or GF who doesn't want to move out at all.