"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If gay guys aren't attracted to women, why are they so attracted to men who behave like girls?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-39392700-1398420475_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Because they're not. You're confused. Men attracted to ladyboys are mostly straight. Ask some ladyboys.
Next ...
  • Like 1

Do gays have derogatory words for straights?

post-37101-0-71666600-1398420621_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Some. I'm only aware of one actually. They are rarely used and compared to anti-gay slurs, there is no comparison. There are hundreds of those and commonly used. The gays are a small minority who grew up in a majority straight culture. Why throw slur words at people we know and love, our fabulous straights, Dockers and all?
Next ...

AND look for somewhere to put their apparatus similar to a girl...................whistling.gif

(I am taking that snippet as an ORIGINAL question.)
post-37101-0-95147700-1398421006_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays are generally SPECIFICALLY attracted to the form of the MALE arse, etc. That is NOT a replacement for a female rump. A real gay will love the look of a handsome male bottom (along with it's special "handle") and the look at a curvaceous wide hipped lady bottom will leave him cold.
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

If homosexuals can call heterosexuals "straight", why is it unacceptable for heterosexuals to call homosexuals "bent"?

post-37101-0-72185500-1398421354_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays don't consider the word straight as a slur word in the first place and the gays don't think the straights think it is either. The gays probably see bent as a very mild slur word but I can see the cries of hypocrisy and double standard coming a mile away ... so go ahead, knock yourself out, use the word bent. It's not a big deal! It's official -- "the gays" say bent is OK! (This thread for entertainment purposes only and not legally binding.)
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

AND look for somewhere to put their apparatus similar to a girl...................whistling.gif

(I am taking that snippet as an ORIGINAL question.)
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays are generally SPECIFICALLY attracted to the form of the MALE arse, etc. That is NOT a replacement for a female rump. A real gay will love the look of a handsome male bottom (along with it's special "handle") and the look at a curvaceous wide hipped lady bottom will leave him cold.

Hairy ass is good.?

When "camp" gays from non English speaking countries learn to speak English, they speak it in the same "camp" way that native English speaking campers do. Why is this - is it in the genes or something?

Clarification: To remove all possible confusion, I define "camp" as in the most limp wristed "I'm a teapot" interior decorator style of speaking that you could possibly imagine. coffee1.gif

Edited by Gsxrnz

Hairy ass is good.?

post-37101-0-41331600-1398423191_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: That is a matter of personal taste. For me, smoother is better but that doesn't mean liking smooth on lady. For some of the gays, hairy or very hairy would be good (I can't relate to liking very hairy either, but live and let live). Most of the bottoms that the gay's come across are in an average range of hairiness ... not super smooth and not gorilla style. For most of the gays, that average range would usually be OK. There are also of course methods of cosmetically reducing hairiness. This answer can probably be labeled: TMI!
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

does the law against gay marriage in thailand prevent horny old farang gay sexpats from getting fleeced (financially) by unscrupulous young thai gigolos?

good question. From what I have seen... NO. most that get fleeced are old gits with no brains anyway.

I will let you know if I am wrong when I,get old

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Does it annoy gays that the word "gay" that originally meant happy and was then morphed into the new-age word to describe homosexuals, has since re-morphed into a new meaning, being a word to describe something that is of bad/poor taste (totally unrelated to sexual orientation).

i.e: That's so gay!

• Like 1

If a team comes from behind to win, does that make them gay?

post-37101-0-69182600-1398423587_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: As if you had to ask! Of course they're gay. All totally gay. Free toasters all around and congratulations on the big win!
Next ..

Does it annoy gays that the word "gay" that originally meant happy and was then morphed into the new-age word to describe homosexuals, has since re-morphed into a new meaning, being a word to describe something that is of bad/poor taste (totally unrelated to sexual orientation).

post-37101-0-29740400-1398423702_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The twisted way that you framed that "question" annoys the gays, yes it does.
Next ..

to answer your question... No it doesn't offend any,I,know because as a rule gays are fairly open minded and tolerant not concerned about being stereotyped.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

to answer your question... No it doesn't offend any,I,know because as a rule gays are fairly open minded and tolerant not concerned about being stereotyped.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Is the OP..?

If gay guys aren't attracted to women, why are they so attracted to men who behave like girls?

gsn. be careful. This could apply to you!

Most gays are not attracted to girly types. That is just a stereotypical look at having fun and in gay worlds less than 5% of us.

You never ever know where or who we are

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

ah but its tighter and comes with far less bagage!

Marcusd. Via tapatalk