"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Do gay men sit down when taking a p iss?

Do gay men like bum guns with extra pressure?

Do gay men like bum guns with extra pressure?

um.......conversely, if one (moi) prefers a bum gun with extra pressure anyway, does it imply one is gay? coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

Pressure is like size, different people have different needs and desires. I sometimes sit down to pee, but it's not because I am gay, it's because I am old and lazy and I can't read read the newspaper and pee standing up without dribbling all over the place.

If you like extra pressure from your bum gun, it doesn't imply that your gay. If you like a dude helping with the bum gun, then it might.

• Like 1

Would you like to see a world...where everyone is gay?

No, because it's sometimes fun to try and seduce straight men...or men who think they are straight....or men who think they want to be straight.

An all gay world would be tastefully decorated, but rather boring. An all straight world would be rather boring as well.

• Like 1

No, because it's sometimes fun to try and seduce straight men...or men who think they are straight....or men who think they want to be straight.

An all gay world would be tastefully decorated, but rather boring. An all straight world would be rather boring as well.

Did you delete my post with the question about gay's toilet behavior as a form of playful flirtation?...

• Like 1

Off-topic posts have been deleted, along with replies.

Please follow the rules.

For clarification, the rules you mention above, are they the TV Forum Rules or the 'rules' as set by Jingthing in his OP?

This is not a question about Moderation ... I simply refer to what 'Rules' are being infringed.

Thanks ...

Did you delete my post with the question about gay's toilet behavior as a form of playful flirtation?...

No, there was a different reason for deleting the post, but we won't get into that on the forum. To answer your question about gays having an orgasm when they poo, the answer is no...at least none that I know of. It's probably as likely as people having an orgasm when they pee.

I think orgasms are about the same whether you are straight or gay, it's just what stimulates a person to have an orgasm is different.

I did know a guy once, when he was young, who used to have an orgasm and as soon as he was done he started to pee. It wasn't voluntary, but it sure put a damper on his love life (he was bi). He finally met someone who was into golden showers and they had a great time, for a while.

• Like 1

In the estimation of the Gay/s in the Box/es, what proportion of homosexual men have never had normal heterosexual sex?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-63547000-1398312391_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The guidelines here are that you only get ONE reply from ONE Gay In A Box for EACH original question. So here is your official Gay In a Box reply: An estimated 72.2324343 percent of self identified gay men have had at least one sexual experience with the opposite sex. Many of course are married to women with children.
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing

Do gay men sit down when taking a p iss?

post-37101-0-06345800-1398312636_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No. Gay men are MEN. You might be confusing gay men with people with transgender people. A common error.
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing

Do gays get turned on by their own reflection?

post-37101-0-15788300-1398312904_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: If you're asking if they have a wank looking at themselves in the mirror. In general no, but of course that doesn't mean nobody has ever done that.
NEXT ...

Question: Can we have our word back? When I was a boy having a Gaytime was eating ice cream (really) or being gay, as in happy, joyful frivolous. Now if I was to say I was having a gay time people would get the wrong idea.

• Like 1

Question: Can we have our word back? When I was a boy having a Gaytime was eating ice cream (really) or being gay, as in happy, joyful frivolous. Now if I was to say I was having a gay time people would get the wrong idea.

post-37101-0-78881800-1398313303_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No, you can't. Language usage is fluid. Meanings of many, many words change over time, and have different meanings in different cultures. The archaic meaning you refer to still exists, but it is now not the PRIMARY definition. Sorry for your (massively TRIVIAL) loss.
NEXT ...

Both old and new testaments contain anti-gay passages, including describing it as an abomination, and there are many Christian groups who will not accept homosexuality. In contrast atheists groups embrace gays.

Considering this and the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of God, isn't there a strong argument for gays abandoning Christianity and joining the movement for a more secular world?

Both old and new testaments contain anti-gay passages, including describing it as an abomination, and there are many Christian groups who will not accept homosexuality. In contrast atheists groups embrace gays.

Considering this and the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of God, isn't there a strong argument for gays abandoning Christianity and joining the movement for a more secular world?

post-37101-0-20762600-1398314572_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Yes, many gay people feel rejected by the religious communities they grew up with and this can be a source of emotional pain and alienation. For some, this contributes to rejecting religion and others still have strong religious feelings and find ways to continue to be religious. Of course, different sects have different levels of tolerance, and there are churches specifically welcoming gay people. Gay people are people and being religious is part of the human experience for many or most people -- gay people being of the same SPECIES are no different about that.
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing

Phuket pride week is now ongoing. I wish to go to take some photos. Which of the evens are best for this and is it generally ok to take photos and publish those to the internets?