Suthep lobbies state enterprise to support for his final “overthrow Yingluck” push

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

winstonc, on 24 Apr 2014 - 14:31, said:

he said he will hand himself in...will thaksin..no way a spineless shin he ran away like most cowards do...i do admire his staying power for an older guy.and do try to remember trolls there are more than one group of protesters...but that doesnt suit your agenda does it..

He said he would turn himself in. But will he. I doubt it because his final push never comes.

Edited by Mango Bob

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has to keep his people motivated; judging from the dwindling supporters and funds and the fact that his guards are imploding. Trust me, 30th April will come and go as another day and he will still be in Lumpini Park. People who believe that he will surrender himself to the authority has too much sun. He will be gone before you can say Taksin.

The electricity people are supporting democratic reforms. If all of a sudden, in the hot season, you have no air conditioning and water, start yelling Thaksin. Yell loudly. Start practicing now. I am.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Wow, the final push again. What is this, number 5 or 6.

After all of this time, has anyone heard of a single reform apart from vengeance against those who oppose the mighty Pol Pot Suthep. Its true that Buffalo are easily led.

Surely there is some group that can form a decent opposition to this joke of a government.

Thanks for sharing your hateful rant.

Suteb is finding it hard to topple the regime as he is using peaceful means and the courts are working slowly. In most countries they would run in with guns blazing, drag out the PT toads and publicly execute them in the town square. PT and Hitler Thaksin are lucky that Suteb decided on the peaceful route. There are reasons he has chose to take this approach which I understand and support. I am glad we don't have the same level of mayhem and chaos as it happening in the Ukraine for instance.

The reform ideas have been well laid out and discussed, just you were too busy watching the red propaganda and hatefully ranting to hear any of it I guess....

Yes, unfortunately the red buffalos have been very easily led by the Dubai fugitive and his quorum of corrupt crackpot cronies.

I do however agree with your final line : Surely there is some group that can form a decent opposition to this joke of a government - Keep dreaming, it may happen one day.

He has to keep his people motivated; judging from the dwindling supporters and funds and the fact that his guards are imploding. Trust me, 30th April will come and go as another day and he will still be in Lumpini Park. People who believe that he will surrender himself to the authority has too much sun. He will be gone before you can say Taksin.

Thanks for the heads up ,any chance of a picture of an imploding guard for my gallery of

"LOS You couldn't make it up file"?

Again Suthep calls on the people to get ready for the "final", the man has it right with many of his points, but he starts to look like this government willingness to pay the rice farmers.

delay, delay and even more delay.

Just get the damn thing of overthrowing this government done, so the normal people can start to rebuild the country and their lives.

In most countries overthrowing a government is done in days, but yeah, we all know the Thais, never on time...

Well in a normal country the courts would act, the police would act, PM would step back, etc etc.

It really isn't Sutheps fault but yes he is over optimistic.

It's not his fault???? If he had gone along with what he wanted in the first place (to disolve parlament and her to step down which did happen) none of this and none of the people would have been killed. Am I right or wrong. But all he wants is a complete and total dictatorship with himas the supreme being.

That's total bs and you know it. I suppose the red sheeple have all been told by the sheeple media that ''But all he wants is a complete and total dictatorship with himas the supreme being.'' That's complete and utter tosh ! You really should try turning off that propaganda rubbish.

Again Suthep calls on the people to get ready for the "final", the man has it right with many of his points, but he starts to look like this government willingness to pay the rice farmers.

Just get the damn thing of overthrowing this government done, so the normal people can start to rebuild the country and their lives.

In most countries overthrowing a government is done in days, but yeah, we all know the Thais, never on time...

Well in a normal country the courts would act, the police would act, PM would step back, etc etc.

It really isn't Sutheps fault but yes he is over optimistic.

It's not his fault???? If he had gone along with what he wanted in the first place (to disolve parlament and her to step down which did happen) none of this and none of the people would have been killed. Am I right or wrong. But all he wants is a complete and total dictatorship with himas the supreme being.

hmm, making a constitution that has tools against corruption, fraud and vote buying and than making a a new election sound really like an evil dictatorship.

The threat of state enterprise support for Suthep's 'final push' has certainly forced the PM into her shell.

I wonder if we'll see the headline, "Protester's push bottles up Yingluck." smile.png

Picking up something from the PDRC daily stage foul diatribe? Classy as ever from the supposingly educated lot, at least that is what they claimed.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In most countries where the government is overthrown by other than military coup, it is in violation of the Constitution and supported by a large majority of its citizens. The reality in Thailand is that the majority of the eligible electoriate will not support overthrowing the government, especially in violation of the Constitution.

This suthep really is an evil person. How dare he try to run useless yingluck out of her PM position. How dare he try to get taksin removed from having any influence in Thai politics. How dare he try to reform Thai politics so that all Thais are governed fairly. How dare he try to get rid of cronyism from senior government positions. How dare he try to get all this done by peaceful means. How dare he state that when the reforms are over and fair elections are held that he will be happily sitting at home with his slippers on. He truly is the epitome of evil

• Like 1

In most countries where the government is overthrown by other than military coup, it is in violation of the Constitution and supported by a large majority of its citizens. The reality in Thailand is that the majority of the eligible electoriate will not support overthrowing the government, especially in violation of the Constitution.

In reality they have already done it on a few occasions before, militarily and judicial.

This is why the senate was reverted from elected to part appointed in 2006/7, to facilitate another coup more easily next time.

Thai politics have rarely had stability without coups and the vastly majority here have been political or military and little to do with peoples support, let alone a majority.

What has and is changing is the people are sick of it, this is why we see ever growing outrage in disrespecting the election process, every time there is a coup it just helps to erode the respect people have for both the rule of law and those that instigate it. It only turns the people against the initiators of these coups more in the long run.

Suthep and co are destroying piece by piece what they claim to support whether they know it or not.

Wow, the final push again. What is this, number 5 or 6.

After all of this time, has anyone heard of a single reform apart from vengeance against those who oppose the mighty Pol Pot Suthep. Its true that Buffalo are easily led.

Surely there is some group that can form a decent opposition to this joke of a government.

Thanks for sharing your hateful rant.

Suteb is finding it hard to topple the regime as he is using peaceful means and the courts are working slowly. In most countries they would run in with guns blazing, drag out the PT toads and publicly execute them in the town square. PT and Hitler Thaksin are lucky that Suteb decided on the peaceful route. There are reasons he has chose to take this approach which I understand and support. I am glad we don't have the same level of mayhem and chaos as it happening in the Ukraine for instance.

The reform ideas have been well laid out and discussed, just you were too busy watching the red propaganda and hatefully ranting to hear any of it I guess....

Yes, unfortunately the red buffalos have been very easily led by the Dubai fugitive and his quorum of corrupt crackpot cronies.

I do however agree with your final line : Surely there is some group that can form a decent opposition to this joke of a government - Keep dreaming, it may happen one day.

If the courts were working as you say, wouldn't Suthep be in jail for murder instead of saying he is too busy to turn up for his trial.

These reforms you talk of, would they just be Suthep taking over complete control of the country, assigning his own people to power so they can steal instead of Thaksin's side. The suspension of the right of Thai citizens so he can line his pockets is not reform, it is a dictatorship. Look to Myanmar to see what good citizen do when they are not accountable and see Thailand's future, complete with sanctions. Then that uneducated thug will really learn how valuable those foreigners which he hates are to his little country.

If you bothered to learn to read, you would also note I have no love for PT and would like Thai people to have a real political choice. I suppose you must be a local and as such are incapable of not doing what you are told.

• Like 1

Well, people on both sides are getting tired and the sooner this will finish, the better. May the best man win rolleyes.gif

Be patient....this is the final push.....#15.......then again,i think I can only handle another 3 final pushes myself

And in the last six years how many efforts has Thaksin made to control Thailand ? while hiding in Dubai,behind his Sisters skirt?

The electricity people are supporting democratic reforms. If all of a sudden, in the hot season, you have no air conditioning and water, start yelling Thaksin. Yell loudly. Start practicing now. I am.

No way are the electricity people out there in support of democracy, they are out there to protect their own little fiefdom of corruption and inefficiency.

The same with the Thai Airways unions and the State Railway of Thailand and other government agencies that live at the heart of corruption in Thailand. They hitch themselves to Suthep's bandwagon for no reason other than to protect their own selfish interests.

No way are the electricity people out there in support of democracy, they are out there to protect their own little fiefdom of corruption and inefficiency.

The same with the Thai Airways unions and the State Railway of Thailand and other government agencies that live at the heart of corruption in Thailand. They hitch themselves to Suthep's bandwagon for no reason other than to protect their own selfish interests.

Basically, we are saying the same thing. Chalerm demands his wine is chilled and they say no. All of us in between fry.