I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

She's used to foreigners, who like to watch football, she's got tattoos paid by farang money, when working in a bar. She likes facebook and the games to play with hearts, like yours.

her fantasy is to find somebody thast she can go and play cards, while you take care of her child.

Dear mods, time to make a new forum for those like the OP another one for the visa overstay brigade. maybe another one for Grammar cops.-w00t.gif

• Like 1

Is she Muslim? You have to convert if you wish to marry her.

Well it is Thailand, not Malaysia a Muslim can marry a Christ, Buddhist, etc etc no problem for the law only for the Iman.

If she's Muslim I hope you are cicumsized lol. I had a colleague in the same boat, had a nice girl from Yala - he had to get the chop...pain for 6 weeks...but she ended up dumping him.

At least if you lose the shirt off your back you can go out and borrow one.

didnt he say she moved from Isaan recently?

I must say, this has been the best laugh of the day and dare I say,

TV's funniest thread to date,,

well done sir, well done,

ps. the scowling thing will go away, use this:

it was an ad on your post above, either google or TV, either way, they read my mind,

post-192707-0-06840500-1398395445_thumb.

I recommend you marry her immediately. Get her pregnant quickly and let her have a pool birth. Skin whitening treatment should be easy to aquire to , and as for a business i recommend a MOOKatar type business. Guaranteed to be a winner in Yala. Stick a few concrete pigs pigs on the front gates to show everyone what you are selling. I forsee a long happy life in Thailand for you sir.

• Like 1

I enjoyed your post very much. It had all the elements that make a great TV thread - internet dating, naiveté, potential ladyboy, losing money, bonus kid, unwanted pregnancy, age difference and dark skin cutey.

IMO everything is better than yet another genius who fell in love with some sleazy bg in pattaya who ran off with pickup, house and bankaccount AKA the casual TV thread.

Dark, tatooed (presumably), boyish, with a kid. Can't imagine why other men wouldn't go near her.

True, most men on TV are after dark, tattood with 3 kids. clap2.gif

And the tattoos are probably from Sunday school.

The average internet dating site has 8-20 times more guys than girls.

Therefore the girl is probably getting 8 - 20 times more contacts than you are.

Think about how many girls you contacted, then realise that all those guys are probably also contacting just as many girls.

The average dating site also seems to have 8 - 20 times more gorgeous girls than exist in the typical population, so they must all be genuine - right?

Add all that up, check your heart in at the door, walk in with your eyes wide shut and enjoy the roller coaster ride