Chalerm says he may arrest PDRC leaders soon

webfact

He also said he would cut off his head if Thaksin was not back in the country before 1 January 2014.

And this clown has been named by PT as a possibly caretaker PM when Yingluck is dumped.

Look at your bank account and at his bank account and than think again who the clown is.....I am sure he get paid very well from Dubai and he can grab enough of the countries money so he doesn't need to work ever again, even if he gets 2000 years old.....

They are corrupt but they aren't stupid....

But their money is tainted with blood,personally I like my money to be clean and honestly earned.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Did you notice that on April 24, the Daily News was the only paper that published a photo of police being detained at the PDRC haeng Wattana rally site on its front page," Chalerm said.

"And the PDRC was affected by the report. I won't say who did it but I would like you to think about it."

I don't normally agree with Chalerm, but his assessment on this is spot on.

What he needs to do however, is stop the endless threats and arrest these PDRC scumbags who have been butchering the country in two for the last few months.

It does not matter about agreeing with him or not. It is the Rule of Law or No Law. The court has ordered arrest warrants for these PDRC leaders which need to be inforced and they will have their day in court to defend themselves. What is this about "if they continue to create problems for the people, then we will arrest them?" There is already a warrant for them, so don't pussyfoot around, just do your duty to arrest them. Period! Will not use force? Do you think any other country in this world would not use police force to enforce the rule of law and a court order? If they are let "off the hook" then there is no rule of law and anyone can get away with anything in Thailand, and the norm has been set for the future. Just consider if any of us tried to take over a gov't building, stop traffic, create disturbances, negatively affect the country GDP and image, etc. etc. We would all be in a rat infested jail for the next 100 years. End of story.

Thailand is a very odd country when it comes to law enforcement.

An arrest warrant is not a determination of guilt. An arrest warrant reflects a totality of the circumstances gathered through an investigation that there is a fair probability that the facts relied on by the police find valid probable cause for an arrest. Typically a defendant can challenge an arrest warrant by showing through a prepondance of the evidence that specific parts of the evidence submitted by the police are false; that the police either knowingly contrived false evidence or accepted evidence with reckless disregard as to their truth or falsity; and that, excluding the false evidence, the remaining portion of the evidence would not have by itself established probable cause to arrest the defendant. Failing to invalidate an arrest waarant, the defendent has the opportunity to explain to the Court why charges should be dropped; failing charges from being dropped, the defendent can make a detailed defense before the court.

Suthep acknowledges arrest warrants have been issued but refuses to submit himself to arrest. Suthep has said he'll decide when he will submit to an arrest warrant. His reasons for avoiding arrest are irrelevent. Suthep has not challenged the validity of the arrest warrants nor even publicy proclaimed his innocence to the charges. Police know Suthep will not willingly submit himself to arrest. Suthep has had an outstanding warrant for six months and yet he has been appearing in public venues almost daily. In that time police have made no attempts to arrest Suthep although it is their legal responsibility to do so.

However, during the last six months the police have made arrests of many citizens and foreigners resulting from arrest warrants. So it is not that police are unaware of their authority to carry out arrests. No one can be above the law and Suthep often cites that when it comes to the PTP admin istration and its supporters. But somehow he is complacent to apply the law to himself.

If the Thai legal system is working, it shouldn't matter whether Suthep cares about being arrested or not; whether he truly believes in compliance with the law. What should matter is that the police enforce the law equally and consistently to all people in Thailand. If Chalerm cannot provide equla and consistent law enforcement, he needs to resign for someone who can.

• Like 2

"Did you notice that on April 24, the Daily News was the only paper that published a photo of police being detained at the PDRC haeng Wattana rally site on its front page," Chalerm said.

"And the PDRC was affected by the report. I won't say who did it but I would like you to think about it."

What he needs to do however, is stop the endless threats and arrest these PDRC scumbags who have been butchering the country in two for the last few months.

What do you expect? Issuing endless threats is what cowardly bullies like Chalerm do.

Of course Suthep should have been arrested but for some reason the government and the police were all talk and no game.

The question is...... why?

Do you not think that arresting Suthep may cause his army of 2000 armed guards to cause some more violence?

Two thousand?

That's more than the UDD can get to come to one of their rallies!

• Like 2

You not agreeing with the master of ear medicine and endless nonsense statements is a suprise

Chalerm needs to hire a swat team, roll in the tear gas and stun grenades, tazer baton Sutheps bodyguards and capsicum spray Suthep and handcuff the madman. give me the right team and ill do the job in less than 20 minutes.

• Like 2

And while he's at it, why not try to arrest Thaksin. Wouldn't you agree moonao? I see you are being very selective in who arrest whom.

Well, he is overseas, they need to extradite him first.

The dems pushed hard for this without success depite Thaksins globetrotting. I guess the international community understand this was a politically motivated conviction, something some people are struggling to understand.

Well there isn't any real documented evidence, just a courts opinion, who then grant him bail and his passport back. So who is really guilty here...? Ahh thought so. Next!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What was your nick before you were banned the last time ? And the time before, before before before .....................................................................................................................

• Like 2

He also said he would cut off his head if Thaksin was not back in the country before 1 January 2014.

And this clown has been named by PT as a possibly caretaker PM when Yingluck is dumped.

Actually I think he did, but you have to be close to the family to see the difference.

• Like 1

Chalerm vowed to arrest Suthep within 72 hours - 4 months ago

You forgot to factor in Thai Time.

You also forgot to factor in Chalerm. He has made more vows than a convent full of nuns and how many has he kept?

A lot of "Blue Nun" I guess he buys it by the case

are you from the twilight zone?

• Like 1

Chalerm said that if the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) continued to cause trouble to the people, he would arrest PDRC leaders, for whom arrest warrants have already been issued.

Did Chalerm in his drunken rage overlook that all the arrest warrants have been canceled by the courts, and that currently only 1 or 2 leaders have a single arrest warrant ?

are you from the twilight zone?

no i'm not, now return to your cave.

• Like 1